It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities Concerned About Possible Dirty Bomb, Times Square Strike

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

It wasn't always like this in NYC, redrose, and absent all the events of recent years, it was a great place to live. Many of our families settled here generations ago and it's not so easy to just pick up and start somewhere else when you'll be leaving behind your family, friends, career, etc. I know some will say that personal safety is more important but for me, unless my entire family were willing to also pick up and move somewhere else, it's not quite so black and white.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Lots of military bases, hospitals, and research labs located in the Southern California/Arizona area recently (like just a few days ago) affected by a massive, and hours long, power failure.

Any chance some radiologicals have gone missing from inventories?

I know that the authorities in Washington D.C. and New York City are scouring every car, van and truck for "something suspicious". But if you're looking to detonate a so-called "dirty bomb" for maximum effect, you don't detonate it on the ground...

...You do it in the air, high enough for maximum dispersal by the wind, yet low enough to achieve maximum ground coverage in effective radiological dosages. (You want there to be enough radiation over the broadest area to constitute a threat to public health and a major distruption to commerce).

Ground vehicles (cars, vans, trucks,buses, etc) won't do this for you. Neither will conventional aircraft.
Besides, after 9/11 I'm sure all but the most strictly controlled commercial and military aviation will be restricted from these two cities until well after the "anniversary".

But I would strongly caution the authorities to be on the look-out for non-conventional arborn delivery systems i.e.;

BALLOONS!

The Japanese used them in WWII, they don't show up on radar very well, and most people tend to dismiss the stray "weather" balloon as totally harmlless (or as a UFO!).

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think all this hype about the next " attack " is as bad , if not worse , than an attack itself, if it were to come to fruition . We build everyone up to a point of terror that they don't mind the imposing authority influence just so they can " feel safe " . It kind of saddens me that we have " evolved " into such a fearful cowardly crowd . I for one will continue to pay no attention to the media about this matter as i feel it's exactly what i expect it is ............control,control,control !

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well no reason for them not to be concerned they're plotting things from 9/11 onto november as they have a huge comet called 9/11 like a marker in the sky. I'm sure the leaders and minions around the world noticed the code and now think they must follow through on secret orders.

Also, they put the lights out in tthe South West to do something unobserved by others or smuggle something in. And dont' forget Los Alamos and all those dirty depleted uranium storage in tents they outside.

Wonder what it all means.

Here is what it means to me:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Code 9/11 and What They May Be Doing
edit on 10-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I am beginning to think they are just doing this to make people hyper-vigilant in case someone tries something, since it's such a high profile target....they will be paying more attention if they are fearful, and may notice something which they would not notice normally.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymouth

Like these five vans that are missing?

I hope you were reading that thread!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Domo1 - this is the same troll who said he/she was happy to see NY flooding the other day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I stopped responding to his/her obvious anti-America rhetoric and would recommend that you do the same...

edit on 9/10/2011 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I am beginning to think they are just doing this to make people hyper-vigilant in case someone tries something, since it's such a high profile target....they will be paying more attention if they are fearful, and may notice something which they would not notice normally.

With all the clues and documents, videos links I've been sent, that all relate I can see a big fear tactic, they control with fear.

But its more than that. Something far more concerning what information they 've been sitting on for countless centuries or millenium. Their 9/11 actually means something to them and its revelations. 9 11 there is the Destroyer the Abyss, Nibiru, Wormwood, and the king of that, the king of the dark side.

They named a comet 9/11 that they knew would be on perhilion on 9/11. And elenin is not really a concern but there is something its a sitting on the edge of, that a scientist reporting seeing, a huge magnetic field.

There is nothing in the middle of that field however. Not a dwarf star.

So why would they raise so much fear, put so much info in peoples minds, and may be going to do more, bring in alot of starvation, desperation and incite violence. What are they trying to lower our frequency to see in that field? We're not that frequency.

Awareness is not a problem, being able to see through teh corruption and know where its coming from is a good thing. But, we need to be very sure that our imagination is not captured by this event or their fear tactics.

We need to, be calm and loving and share. Never resort to their levels of behavior back. We can rehearse ahead of time in our minds how to handle things, even ones were we might have our escapes blocked, with dignity, calmness, faith and good will towards others no matter. With honor.

And hold a high frequency.

Something else is coming as it is, and they've already lost so I hope they see it, and give theri work to degrade earth the boot, and instead seek forgiveness and join with us.

We should not let fear capture the imagination but give good thoughts, equal world thoughts, think of a better world and abundance for all, and what that might be like.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
While I don't necessarily believe there is any real threat, it doesn't pay to be lax about it. Be vigilant, be wary, and be safe anyone living in that area.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Be skeptical but be aware. You're dealing with people that have a sick sense of humor.

a mini nuke going off in nyc will crush the psyche of the sleepwalkers that are already in despair over the economy.

this is the psy op. Worry about what u can control and keep it moving folks.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I think there could possibly be an attack today. If so it will be from a dirty bomb with ties to the Fukishima nuclear disaster. With that much radiation, TPTB would not waste that easy to account for radiation. Fuki has irradiated a large area. With a disaster like that, and with the widespread distribution of radioactive materials, it would be easy to grab a few portable items and surround them with c4. It probably won't be a true threat, but any bomb that tosses irradiated materials into the air would be enough to keep the sheeple on edge.

If it happens, just understand that the media is going to hype it to the hilts. Things like this are what keeps them in business. If all wars (including the war on drugs) stop suddenly... then all you have is economic news and a few puff pieces on flash mobs sacking gas stations. These people thrive on strife. If it doesn't come naturally then it will be manufactured. It would be nice if the sheeple would wake before the wolf replaces the sheep dog, but I seriously doubt that will be the case.

Either way, TPTB win. If there is no threat... They stopped it from happening. If something happens, we didn't spend enough money to stop it. Regardless, the government will be right. Play it close to the vest and bluff... or cheat and create the outcome. The story still ends the same... It'll be the working man that just wants to live an honest life that loses, whether it be freedom, life, or limb.... we still lose.

Ten years ago we could never have accepted today's reality... Ten years from now we won't remember how good we have it now. I just wish intelligent people would rally together and speak for reason. Reason doesn't stand a chance in the "New America" unless someone like Ron Paul gets elected. The only problem is... there is no one else like Ron Paul and it looks like the media is in cahoots to keep him out of office.

If Ron Paul were elected, all wars involving the US would end. All of our troops would come home. We could cut our military budget in half and still grow our "big stick". The money that we pay our military would be spent in the US at local restaurants and grocery stores and gas stations, instead of paying foreign contractors. Our troops would stop dying, as would civilian "casualties", from the countries we occupy, causing less "blowback". With nothing else to do, we could patrol our borders to make sure, not only that illegals from Mexico don't sneak across the border, but those who can disguise themselves as "Mexicans" who would wish us harm.

He would end the drug war. I had an interesting conversation with a friend of mine the other day. I would argue that he is smarter than me, but for the fact that he can't understand that ending the drug war wouldn't cause a drug problem. I asked him if heroin were legal today... would he use it... He replied no. But he said there would be some that would. I said there are already some that do. He said he didn't disagree with me about that but drug money goes to bad people. I replied that it is prohibition that creates bad people. If nothing is illegal, there is no risk. If there is no risk, there is no profit. The existing drug lords would have to go legit. The next thing he said to me was then we would have a prostitution problem. I said it wouldn't be a problem if it were legal and regulated(by the state). He said we'd then have to worry about underage prostitution... I said we have to worry about that now... but since almost all prostitution is illegal now... it's unregulated, so it's hard to find out who is abiding by the "statutory law".

Anywho... I'm sorry this reply morphed but I get this way when I drink too much and start dwelling on the root cause of the #e we deal with today.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Froggy55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Whatever happens, if something happens, it will have us begging for the government to step in and "deal with" whatever it is...

I don't think we're quite ready to accept total fascism yet. I would have thought that today, 9/10/11 or 11/11/11 would be a more likely date, but 9/11/11 could be a good date to stage a primer to the primer for the main event. I think the government will have to be seen as heroic. Yes. That would definitely restore some trust.

Then again, instilling some good 'ol fear on a full moon ain't so bad either. Satisfies like a dark energy smoothie if you're so inclined.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Wertwog because: added something

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I woke up this morning thinking that-
if someone wanted to do a terrorist attack today, they wouldn't do it in NY. Even if it had once been planned there. Terrorism is only fun if you catch the victims off their guard.
They'd be more likely to do it somewhere else, like Los Angeles. Where all the liberals and New Agers are walking around with the thought that nothing would ever happen to them because they are enlightened and holding a higher frequency. (that would sure knock them for a loop).

I also keep wondering-
If nothing happens at all today,
Will we just have to stay on alert??
The attack could have just been postponed....
We could be terrorizing ourselves,
As our enemies do nothing but watch and giggle....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

If we did get attacked, it would definitely help the government out and give them more hate to brainwash us with so we will be happy while they invade more neutral countries to seek oil *cough* I mean terrorists.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Cue the dirty bomb with material traced back to Iran! ATTACK ATTCK ATTACK!

Why would any would-be terrorist run the risk of trying to hit the same target area on this date, given all the security around it and the likelihood of failure? Simple answer, they wouldn't!
It would be far more effective to hit another target the other side of the country, therefore making the point that nowhere is safe and they can strike anywhere.

All this is just part of the ongoing fear campaign to justify, in the eyes of those profiteering from it, the continued war spending and occupation of foreign soil for corporate gain. Yes, those same corporations who lavish so much on the politcal leadership, as well as from a certain foreign state that currently occupies the White House!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
the more I read, and let things filter through my thought muscles 9/11 was inside, false flag. Every year we go over the same threats. Nothing happens. I'm not trolling for argument. Look what has happened since. We have turned into Eastern - Block Communism paranoia...for a long time I scoffed at NWO then after 9/11 I scoffed Truthers but now its the only thing that makes sense. If it walks like a Duck, and quacks like a Duck,yadda, yadda ...This all is looking really Ducky

BTW guess what didn't happen today...Schytt didnt blow up today..again
edit on 11-9-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: to add the BTW comment

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Well, I sat there all day waiting for the carnage to kick off.
car bombs, truck bombs, dirty bombs, hordes of wild eyed Jihadists spraying the assembled crowds with automatic gunfire and grenades, perhaps a small plane or two buzzing about to make the masses soil themselves.

But no, nothing, nada, zip! After all the hype and chest puffing "intel" and government types, and their media whores telling us for weeks to expect armageddon on the day, we get nothing. It was all such a let-down!

On a brighter note though, it shows that those $Trillions spent on defence and security really are working to protect us all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join