It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens - Do you believe?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I spent time talking to Jehovas Witnesses, who claim that giants who landed on earth we worshipped as gods, who came from heaven to fornicate with women here... but they were angry mostly and we not perfect that's for sure.

We know Neandarthal has no link to us genetically, I'm sure you can look that up of you don't know yet. We may find pigme people that are part alien, from a small craft that crashed in india. They left behind some strange clay discs but don't recall rest of the story right now.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrksstudios
This show has been on history for awhile now. Do you guys feel like they are on to something? They sure seem to have a ton of possible theory's. Opinions?

I believed in the ancient alien theory,long before the show.I always had a thing for mythology and i believed many stories weren't just fairy tales,but real events,twisted or misinterpreted.I believed that our ancestors had super technology obtained from an older civilazation(Atlantis,Lemuria etc).
Then when i watched the movie Stargate,i started putting aliens into the picture.After that when i was reading different mythologies of the world,it would make more sense to me that the gods were aliens,the monsters or other non human creatures(mermaids,centaurs,satyrs etc) were genetic experiments and so on.

I have watched only a few episodes of the show, so i can't tell you my opinion on that.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
well somebody sketched those drawings on the
cave walls of things that didn't exist to humans
when they were sketched.

How did that happen unless they were
visited ???

Today we can go to youtube and see videos
of UFO's

back then, they drew them on cave walls.

How could this phenomena exist for thousands
of years if aliens or time travelers do not exist ???

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikefromspace
They were not the only giants.
So, where are their giant houses, with giant chairs, tables and beds?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Detour
well somebody sketched those drawings on the
cave walls of things that didn't exist to humans
when they were sketched.
What are you talking about?

How do you know what they were sketching?

Today we can go to youtube and see videos
of UFO's

back then, they drew them on cave walls.
We can mostly see balloons, aeroplanes, Chinese lanterns, CGI, etc.

How could this phenomena exist for thousands
of years if aliens or time travelers do not exist ???
The problem is that you are talking about something that you do not really know, what happened back then.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i'm not sating it was aliens

it was aliens.

Lol on a more serious note, I have thought it entirely possible at times.
While many people mock them its hard not to believe it to be possible they make agood arguementn for sure.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I just recently finished watching the series on Netflix and agree with you on everything. I wish that one guy would do something with his hair. Must have driven his mother nuts when he was a kid. Poor guy.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrksstudios
This show has been on history for awhile now. Do you guys feel like they are on to something? They sure seem to have a ton of possible theory's. Opinions?

I watched a few episodes and tried to like it but too much bs was being passed off as evidence. Weird thinking individuals whose opinion couldn't convince a jury.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ancient megaliths aren't the only things that puzzle people. How about the so called "Money Pit"? Here is a link to it off of wikipedia (I know its wiki, but I'm about to start class and didn't have time to get more substantial info on it) Money Pit. Whats really fascinating about this is how did all these log traps get put into the ground? What is down there? Who put it there? They've found some pretty strange artifacts down there as well. They did cover this on the Ancient Aliens show as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
In case everything was ;just artist expressions; to you

A 16th century woodcutting depicts this scene in which dark spheres were witnessed hovering over the town of Basel, Switzerland in 1566. The spheres appeared at sunrise, 'Many became red and fiery, ending by being consumed and vanishing', wrote Samuel Coccius in the local newspaper on this date.

At sunrise on the 14th April 1561, the citizens of Nuremberg beheld "A very frightful spectacle." The sky appeared to fill with cylindrical objects from which red, black, orange and blue white disks and globes emerged. Crosses and tubes resembling cannon barrels also appeared whereupon the objects promptly "began to fight one another." This event is depicted in a famous 16th century woodcut by Hans Glaser
Source

AAT is representing a very possible picture of the events, they are wrong about some things, about others they are not. At least if the Bible's stories did happen.. that's the real deal.

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Ancient megaliths aren't the only things that puzzle people. How about the so called "Money Pit"? Here is a link to it off of wikipedia (I know its wiki, but I'm about to start class and didn't have time to get more substantial info on it) Money Pit. Whats really fascinating about this is how did all these log traps get put into the ground? What is down there? Who put it there? They've found some pretty strange artifacts down there as well. They did cover this on the Ancient Aliens show as well.

They dropped red paint inside and found out on two or three places the red paint goes into the oceans. It seems very sophisticated to build and DRILL through for just more primitive technology from centuries ago, yet alone from ancient times.

Also the red haired giants, the various similarities in traditions, same descriptions of gods, same things seen in different parts of the world and tribes that have nothing to do with each other suddenly coming to the same ideas? Just no.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Some episodes are clearly superior to others.

In some episodes i nearly break out laughing at all the straw-grasping, although i must admit their theories are possible.

In others, the opposite is true, i simply cannot see another explanation, and therefore not only believe their claim, but am certain they must be true.

Some good episodes i remember, is the one with puma punku from season 1(dont remember its name sorry), and ancient engineers from season 3.

Those 2 combined i would consider is definite evidence of ancient aliens, or at least that we where more advanced back then then now.

Are the ancient aliens still here?

Where are they? Why are they here?

How many different races are here today?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I neither believe nor disbelieve. I find it a fascinating subject, but I'm yet to see anything that confirms it for me. By the same token I think quite of a lot of it is plausible, so I wouldn't rule it out.

I find it interesting how, when discussing the subjects, the die-hard sceptics seem to be very selective as to how fallible ancient sources are. Anything that discusses help or intervention from "gods" is metaphorical or shows their lack of understanding of how their world works. Anything that they have accounts of achieving themselves is to be taken literally and shows how advanced and in tune with their world the ancients truly were and is given as a reason as to why they didn't need alien intervention.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join