It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adultery Case Has Me On the Brink of a Breakdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So as many of you may or may not be aware, back on April 5th an article came out about a minor who was to be convicted and tried for adultery. A pretty pathetic charge to place on a 14-year-old schoolgirl, and even more pathetic that the case still had to continue even after a doctoral exam provided results that the girl with no name was still a virgin.
According to Islamic and Arabian law, to prove adultery, there are to be FOUR eyewitness who catch both parties in the act of having relations. That doesn't mean "pulling pants up" or sitting around, holding hands, and watching tv, no, it means four eyewitnesses needed to have caught the pair in the act of intercourse. After those four people would have supposedly witnessed the act, then they all would need to be under oath and confirm each other's stories.
In a country such as the Emirates where conformation bias makes women and youth a target, the girl in custody is a victim of conformation bias, wrongful conviction and a miscarriage of justice.
She was held for THREE DAYS in solitary freaking confinement, jailed with adult women who were all part of human trafficking, held without bail, and all for a stupid charge of adultery.
I fought for the girl since day one.
I want answers and I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I GET THEM!
If she is alive, I want to know
If she is still in jail, I want to know
If they killed her or tainted the evidence of the doctors exam, I want to know!

It is driving me insane. Nobody is saying anything about the case since April.

Time to get ruthless.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yeah but you cannot dislike Islam but if you do you hate MOSLOM's remember? It should not infuriate you that this religion of peace is exercising its right to exist and enslave its populations. It should make you happy...Right? That we let this exist? It should make you happy inside that woman are stoned to death still..Yes?

At least thats what indoctrination camps known as colleges are telling us these days. Apparently I have to "accept the way others live" even if this includes the ability to murder humans. Liberalism is great eh?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Emirates? Ain't that some o' 'em so called terrorist nation? Boy you know what happens to people who deal with terrorist nation nowadays. Don't make me get my shotgun son!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PTPriceless

I fought for the girl since day one. I want answers and I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I GET THEM! If she is alive, I want to know If she is still in jail, I want to know If they killed her or tainted the evidence of the doctors exam, I want to know! It is driving me insane. Nobody is saying anything about the case since April. Time to get ruthless.

Good luck with that. I admire that you care for justice so much..and I know the feeling of not wanting to stop till you get the answers... but be careful please..when you say getting ruthless. They are ruthless beyond comprehension.

I watched a documentary once on middle eastern women in jail. It was so sad. One young girl was in there because she had dishonored her family by being raped.. Come to find out it was her brothers who raped her.

Makes me choke up just thinking about it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old77
religion of peace

Islam isn't that.
There's no "religion of peace" and the Islam will never be about peace but about war, conquering the world, suppressing women and people living like cavemen. Why there are still idiots defending this piece of crap 'religion' is absolutely beyond me. I don't even understand how normal, sane and intelligent people can convert to it, like Cat Stevens, they are all brainwashed. People hate Scientology for brainwashing people, yet the Islam...yeah, religion of peace and we are supposed to believe it. Give me a break

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Every religion is about peace. The same as every religion has extremists. But those extremists don't represent that religion. They represent the misinterpretation of religion.

Obviously if a religion gets attacked, they have the right to defend themselves.
In this case let's say, the US government f***** with the wrong religion.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by PTPriceless

I fought for the girl since day one. I want answers and I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I GET THEM! If she is alive, I want to know If she is still in jail, I want to know If they killed her or tainted the evidence of the doctors exam, I want to know! It is driving me insane. Nobody is saying anything about the case since April. Time to get ruthless.

Good luck with that. I admire that you care for justice so much..and I know the feeling of not wanting to stop till you get the answers... but be careful please..when you say getting ruthless. They are ruthless beyond comprehension.

I watched a documentary once on middle eastern women in jail. It was so sad. One young girl was in there because she had dishonored her family by being raped.. Come to find out it was her brothers who raped her.

Makes me choke up just thinking about it.

Thank you. Yeah, it's painful, but it's something that I personally signed up for when I decided to get involved with the case. I will be careful, but I will also fight like hell.
Wow, I did not know of that video, but in the articles of the news story in the case, the minor had talked to some of the adult females she was with in the jail cells and they told her they were being dealt through human trafficking.
It's all sad, but if anything happened to that kid, it is THEM who are going to need divine intervention to protect them from me...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This might be offensive, but im entitiled to my opinion. I've read enough about Islam to get gist of it.

IMO, ISLAM is a piece of # religion. Full of scumbags. It never evolved with the times, it's just barbaric.

And don't go giving me this "Hijacked religion, extremist only bull #" Because in every Arabic run Nation, their government condones this unaccaptable bull#.

Sharia law, ect. it's all messed up stuff... There all just a huge embarassment to the human race.

new topics

top topics

join