It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did almost everyone 100% have faith in Obama before he got elected?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by scapers2u

The fact is that not everyone liked Obama. As far as the tears and clapping for him from the crowd. The same would have happened if "The War Hero", Mc Cain had won. It was all hype and people love to believe exaggerated promises and lies.. The message of the politicians is promise with no requirement of having to be accountable when the promises never happen..The fact is, when people start to realize they have been sold a bunch of empty words, The politicians are well aware that its time to distract the people again. This takes the pressure off so They ( The Politicians ) dont have to answer questions from the voters.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by scapers2u

The media told the Sheeple that everyone but "evil predjudice tea crackers" had a 100% faith in Obama...... This to subtly control everyone and cause them to keep silent... Myself included... Who wants to be known as a predjudice person when nothing could be further from the truth.

Time after time after time after time... a few courageous people who cared not if others would call them "evil predjudice tea crackers" spoke up and said these specific five words....

"What Qualifications Does He Have?"

If you and I go to apply for a job, are we not asked these very same questions? Is it not reasonable to assume that these are reasonable words to ask? Yet those who did in fact ask these questions were demonized... By who???? THE MEDIA.... End of line...

These media whores are the most predjudice and the most inwardly evil people in the world... they wear masks of venered smiles overlayed with painted tan skin and whitened teeth covering up secret agendas and future plans with back room talks with doubleminded deceptions. Only well after they are out of there own personal office will people begin to open there eyes to what is going on and then it will be too late...

Yes, the qualified Fruits of Obama were nil.... except one.... Not really a fruit though, more like a gift...

What is really ridiculous is how long it takes people to wake up to these basic media controls...

edit on 9/11/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
We had a choice between Obama and McCain. With McCain I figured we would continue to make war with other countries for their natural resources (and people call Japan the bad guys for doing that). I thought that at least with Obama, being a liberal and a progressive, we would end the pointless wars. I would've taken a bit less prosperity for that trade-off.

Boy was I suckered. Now, not only do we have less prosperity, we also have perpetual wars. I didn't really put it together then that progressives were such warmongers. Wilson, Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Clinton, Obama...they have "out-warred" the conservatives.

And unless Ron Paul or John Huntsman win the nomination, and the presidency, it'll be the same next year as it is now. And the next. More wars. Less prosperity because of it.

/TOA

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join