It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My School Is participating in the GRAIL Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
And I wanted to know If any one wants a picture of anywhere on the moon. I'll post the pictures. If you want a certain crater or something they can take a picture and send it back.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
.... What's the GRAIL Project?

And yeah, buddy, pump those pictures out.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

post the whole moon please, especially the dark side.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's a NASA project where they will take pictures of the moon with a sattelite. I Could prbally take about 10 request, (Maybe they'll take a picture of the colony :lol
And they would send the picture of a certain crater out. Or a historic site like the moon landing.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The Grail Project iirc is two satellites going around the moon with cameras. The other purpose is to see what's under the moon surface, at the core.

Science investigations will include:
• Map the structure of the crust and lithosphere
• Understand the Moon’s asymmetric thermal evolution
• Determine the subsurface structure of impact basins and the origin of mascons
• Ascertain the temporal evolution of crustal brecciation and magmatism
• Constrain deep interior structure from tides
• Place limits on the size of a possible solid inner core

Source: The Grail Project
edit on 9-9-2011 by TheWorldSpins because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, of course, please have them point the satellite cameras at the craters where there are alien bases and mining facilities. This sounds like a good way to find the buried transit system, too. I'm sure someone here will be able to give you the coordinates. Hopefully, the aliens won't camouflage their bases or the folks at JPL/NASA won't Photoshop them out. Unfortunately, the bases always seem to vanish whenever we get better photos.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Watch This, he will he claim he or his school found something and it's being covered up by the government.

Book it.

Thats why this is in the ufo alien section
edit on 9-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

No, I think this is a youngster who is rightly excited that his school is involved in this interesting project and wants to share it. Good on him

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

No, I think this is a youngster who is rightly excited that his school is involved in this interesting project and wants to share it. Good on him

Lol. I just wanted to see where you want a picture. They Email ( i think) them to me.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

I'd like to encourage you to contact the member called zorgon about this. I'm sure he would appreciate it, although he may laugh in your face, considering you're allegedly working with NASA. Nonetheless, I'd give it a go, he'd owe you one

Although, I'm curious about your intent. Isn't the grail about mapping the moons interior structure? I would think the moons surface is outside GRAILs mission statement.
edit on 9/9/11 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Im not working with NASA my school got chosen along with about 150 others to do this. We will tell the scientist where to take a picture, It will be pretty cool.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Its the moonkam program.
Nasa program for middle schools.
They wont let you guys see much.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Well even if that do you have any craters you want to see?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seanwalsh

Well even if that do you have any craters you want to see?

Tycho!!

Something small and either very dense or going extremely fast hit there, it seems to me...the splash lines cross a large portion of the visible face!
I'd love some good, detailed, up close and personal pics of this crater.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
My request for photos would be of The Aristarchus Crater. If you can, would you U2U me these when you find get them?
edit on 25-9-2011 by LeTan because: Found out who was supporting the GRAIL project, answered my own question.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Core? Everyone knows the moon is hollow. Its fake. It was setup to watch us. Think Death Star.

new topics

top topics

join