It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Pre-Planned All Terrorist and Outside Threats From Russian Communism to Upcoming Alien Pr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
According to this person a ton of the terrorist or outside threats that have been fed to the masses for going to war and spending trillions have all been pre-planned, and the final one will be the Alien Card, and this last part was repeated to her over and over again.

Does it scare you, the possibility that most or all of the excuses, inclulding the Russians communist paranoia, were all well thought out and contrived excuses to inch forth the centralized NWO eugenicist utopia society?

From Russian Communist Threat... To The Final Alien Card

edit on 8-9-2011 by Pocky because: typos

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
That is Dr. Carol Rosin, a former NASA scientist.

Here is a better clip

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I still haven't heard too much about a great asteroid threat! Where was I on that one? If it were on CNN or something then they did a really BAD job of playing that card

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Great find OP.

I love it when videos such as these comes to light. Not only is it insightful, but further proves the theory that an Alien invasion was always a premeditated ploy to unite the worlds governments into the NWO. If only these videos would come to the attention to the mass public, then we can thwart the plans of the puppet masters.

Alas, I have lost hope in mankind to reach this realization. People actually embrace the idea of contact with other worldly beings. Perhaps the propagated deception of extra terrestrials is more appealing than elite bankers brainwashing the masses and controlling the worlds finances.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Does it scare you, the possibility that most or all of the excuses, inclulding the Russians communist paranoia, were all well thought out and contrived excuses to inch forth the centralized NWO eugenicist utopia society?

The elitists of the world could never have that much control, now could they?

Most people just go into denial. It's impossible. It just can't be. The matrix doesn't exist.

See my signature.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

So all those nuclear missles aimed at us during the cold war werent real? I suppose the Soviets threw dummies over the Berlin wall and then shot them to reinforce the "hoax"? Were all the Soviet guards along the wall in on this conspiracy?

So many holes in this theory its rediculous.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by Pocky

So all those nuclear missles aimed at us during the cold war werent real? I suppose the Soviets threw dummies over the Berlin wall and then shot them to reinforce the "hoax"? Were all the Soviet guards along the wall in on this conspiracy?

So many holes in this theory its rediculous.

Of course they were real. Everything you mentioned was real. It doesn't bother those in the seats of power if we kill one another in wars. That's all a part of it, and figures in quite nicely. Your point is a good one though. And we should always remember these people play for keeps.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You don't make real money manufacturing fake weapons fail.

top topics

join