It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which 9/11 Theory Does This Information Support?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This one leaves me confused and worried.

Two weeks before 9/11 a Saudi family left their Florida home in one, astonishing, heck of a hurry. The grounds caretaker reported it a little after 9/11 and law enforcement investigated. Several links to the 9/11 terrorists (if you believe there were any) were found.

Interestingly, this was not reported to Congress or the 9/11 Commission.

Were the Saudis the control center of the operation? If the US was behind 9/11 why did the Saudis run? Coincidence? (Is coincidence allowed to exist on ATS?)

Please, take a look and explain it to me.

A Florida - Saudi link to 9/11?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

You might also want to know why pages upon pages of information relating to possible 911 ties to Saudi Arabia were redacted.

The majority of the hijackers were Saudis (though some of them are still alive today).

It supports all of the theories as one of the main crutches is that the US government had foreknowledge and allowed the event to happen. some expand on this saying they were directly involved. What no one can dispute with a straight face, is the blatant cover up that took place after 911.

This is merely another tiny piece of the pie.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

One only needs to realize how in bed the US and The Saudi govts are.

Where does the majority of our foreign Oil originate from ?

....look at the Saudi Air Force and the planes in which they use....F-15 Eagles.

If the US Govt needed middle easterners of the Islamic variety then they'd go directly to our friends the Saudis.

And why the majority of the hijackers were Saudi.

Because we are in such good relations with the Saudis, it was also much easier to get them VISAS allowing them entry into the US which were all granted at the US Embassy in Berlin.

In order to get a VISA their identities had to have been entered into the database, all of our passports and where we have travelled to are recorded at the ports of entry.

The fact that the 19 Hijackers had travelled to OBL's training camps in Afghanistan and now wanted into the US should have been triggered.

In fact the British and German Intelligence had mentioned this to GW Bush's administration prior to the 911 attacks.

This information was part of the Aug 6th, Briefing to Bush. It fell on deaf ears ....for obvious reasons.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ok, that helps clear it up in my mind a little.

One only needs to realize how in bed the US and The Saudi govts are.

Well, Canada actually. We're getting close to twice the oil from them as from the Saudis. Mexico, and Venezuela ship us just about the same as the Saudis.

So, do I understand that the US asked Saudi Arabia for the hijackers, and helped them get visas through the State Department, in Berlin? Then, the British and German intelligence services both found out what Bush was doing in this top secret program, and went to tell him? Then, on August 6th, the CIA briefed Bush on what he and the CIA was doing?

I think I understand what you're suggesting, but it's a little complicated for me.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The summer prior to 9/11 the Bush Administration told the FBI to "back off the Bin Ladens" which may have been interpreted more broadly to mean "back off investigating ALL Saudis"".
After all, the Bush big money connections were through Saudis. particularly the Bin Laden family.
I'll give you odds the FBI knew about this but it was never reported or was squelched by higher ups.
When no Americans were allowed to fly anywhere several dozen Saudis were discretely allowed to fly out of the country. At that moment I got a hunch there was a critical connection between certain Saudis and 9/11.

In addition the State Department officer in Jeddah, SA was told to rubber stamp visas for the 9/11 hijackers by the CIA. What more proof does anyone need of government involvement in 9/11?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Sorry you are wrong.
1 Canada
2 Mexico
3 Saudi Arabia

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Were the Saudis the control center of the operation? If the US was behind 9/11 why did the Saudis run? Coincidence? (Is coincidence allowed to exist on ATS?)

The whole debate really is over why the US government covered up the real events by lying about them?

If they were not involved why would they not just tell the truth about certain events, instead of the whitewash we got from NIST?

If it was the Saudis, why is the US government covering up for them?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Dear Asktheanimals and ANOK,

Thank you both for my introduction to the world of 9/11. I haven't paid much attention to it and expect I'll have to spend some time deciding whether I will explore it. As someone asked in another thread, what difference does it make? (Whoa. I'm not saying it doesn't make any difference, just that I don't know what it is.)

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Resident Debunker here!

This has, IMO, the potential to be proof of Bush attempting to attempt to cover up his relationship with Saudi's. Maintaining a close relationship with the Saudi government was always a priority for him. You don't need to have any type of a conspirator mind to know the at this needs to be looking into...MUCH further.

However...this does in NO WAY lay credence to any MIHOP or LIHOP garbage. I have always maintained the Bush played around in covering his tracks. This could be another one.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

If it was the Saudis, why is the US government covering up for them?

The questions are... WHO in the Saudi government was involved and..

why?

and

Why did Bush block this investigation?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Dear Six Sigma,

You may be aghast at my ignorance, but what is LIHOP and MIHOP (and if you tell me it has anything to do with the International House of Pancakes, I'll scream)?

Are you suggsesting the relationship with the Saudis was strong but coincidental, not a part of 9/11?

With respect,
Charles1952

top topics

join