It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Triangle Hovering Moscow September 07, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

For all I know that could be one of this:

It's pretty hard to create a near realistic ufo in those circumstance in the OP's vid.

It's easy to tell a fake from a real when look at the texture and lighting. Is my avatar fake or real?

edit on 8-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Probably not one of those.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/8/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Yes I do and the "Moscow" video looks like exactly the same thing. A reflection on a window.
Here's another
www.youtube.com...

Looks to me like the guy is filming through an open window. In the first few frames you can see the closed pane of glass over to the right,

I agree that it is yet another valueless video, however.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Looks to me like a fixed pane on the left with a closed slider and insect screen on the right.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You really are a Debbie downer

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Won't get fooled again.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ah, now it makes sense. You've been burned
who hasnt?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So your saying there are no TR-3B craft in existence or Government "black projects". Oh well, I'll that for some other time but I think your videos are obvious fakes and in no way under the same circumstance as the OP video, to be even compared with.

There are a lot variables to consider..I get what your saying, but your vids are no where near in terms of:

- lighting and texture
- shakiness of the camera man.
- the cloud cover

etc

I suggest you find a similar video to compare, if your thinking it's some screen effect???

Peace...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I don't think the "TR-3B" exists but the point is that the image you showed is a known hoax.

The video in the OP is also a hoax but it is not a "screen effect", it is a reflection on the inside of a glass window. After a while you can easily recognize such obvious fakery and get very tired of it. Believe it's real if you wish, I don't care. But if you don't like being taken for a fool you might learn a thing or two.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I could be wrong but it certainty looks like the window he shot the footage through is open.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
That is definately not a triangle craft , because the shape changes towards the end of the vid , from an equilateral to an isosceles shape .
This also rules out Phage's theory of it being a reflection .

The overall length of the vid could point to it being CGI.

The observers seemed way too nonchalant about the whole affair .

My guess is this is just another hoax.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Then it's a strange sort of window. It doesn't look like the slider would cover it.
You too can believe what you wish.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

lol, just because the person holding the camera isn't all excited doesn't make the video a fake. If I was filming that, I wouldn't care less, and I wouldn't be making comments through the whole video. I would just be filming it. Now, I would be screaming, hooting, and hollering, if it landed in my backyard with the alien coming towards me.
But, up in the air doing nothing but hovering. Big deal. That's not enough to get me excited. I want some action.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I believe the window is open but I'm not definite on this being genuine. Too many fakes out there to say this is real or not, but it's a good fake if it is. I wonder if I'll see this on RT news

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The way the lights move through and behind the clouds sort of rules out a reflection for me.Also the way he is following and re-centering the object in his field of view suggests that he really is filming something rather than cgi added later. So that leaves the question what was it. I wouldn't rule out three planes with their bright headlights or three helicopters in formation or maybe our old friend mr china lantern. I would love to think it was a ufo but we all know that is highly unlikely therefore it is probably of terrestrial origin.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by tpg65

lol, just because the person holding the camera isn't all excited doesn't make the video a fake. If I was filming that, I wouldn't care less, and I wouldn't be making comments through the whole video. I would just be filming it. Now, I would be screaming, hooting, and hollering, if it landed in my backyard with the alien coming towards me.
But, up in the air doing nothing but hovering. Big deal. That's not enough to get me excited. I want some action.

I didn't say it is a fake because the people weren't excited . I merely pointed their lack of enthusiasm , ok ?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

fake/hoax..pretty much the same thing. Just different names.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I don't think the "TR-3B" exists but the point is that the image you showed is a known hoax.

Phage, they're real, I've seen one very close up and have written about it 100X on here. I even offered up the only pic I have remaining (until I extract the other from 2 bad drives), and I asked that the pic be taken to any and all photo labs for dissection and adjustments. The pic is only of 1 of the craft's corner lights as it was over my car before passing.

100% real technology, and I'm 99.8% sure it's our stuff.

pure image - files.abovetopsecret.com...

image with brightness/contrast adjustments - files.abovetopsecret.com...

The other dim blue light was my cell phone LCD screen reflecting off the windshield.

Now I'm determined to get that other pic off 1 of those drives. I tried for 3 hours one night but I will try again this weekend.

Edit: Does anyone have any suggestions on a decent drive recovery program? For both a cell phone camera memory and a hard drive?
edit on 8-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by tpg65

fake/hoax..pretty much the same thing. Just different names.

I didn't say it is a fake/hoax because the people weren't excited . I merely pointed their lack of enthusiasm , ok ?

Ever get that " head against a brick wall " feeling , folks ?

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

tpg65 ---

Interesting look what's in there. Blue image..looks skeletal. Zoom to about 400x

tpg65 : Stop making a big issue of it and you won't have to bang your head against a brick wall.
I just merely responded to the enthusiasm of the spectators. geez.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join