It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/11/11 WE BECOME ONE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
maybe it prepares us for December 21, 2012.

The new beginning.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudeawesome
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

I think you raised more questions than answers that people can only express on a personal level. Such as, "it would move across the globe and strike each individual according to their own Belief Filters" or "It's time… if you want it to be."

I think everybody probly wants it to be the 'time' and wants to have the correct 'belief filters.' The only thing that could be holding us back is lack of information. You could say that 'belief filters' have made the neccessary information ambiguous but, is it the fault of the filter or the information for not being pure? The information created the filter through the free will of the recipient.

Going in depth about these kinds of things is not my strong suit and I could go through this post for days and find things to debate about but, regardless of whether or not I believe in 11:11, you have posted some useful information here that anybody can use imo.

Fair enough on all points and I really appreciate your response.

I do feel I have perspectives I've explored that are able to address the points you made, but don't feel it would add too much. The only thing I would offer is that in my perspective there isn't such a thing as a "wrong filter" or a "wrong time" or "right time"... all are viable (Everyone reaches London eventually).

Namaste and thank you for taking the time to read through it! It is my first attempt to start expressing that overall view in a tangible recordable form so if I do wind up attempting to flesh it out further this will have been a huge help in getting the groundwork laid.

Have a great weekend.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Skyrim!!

edit on 13-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I don't know about all that stuff above.

I do know the Single Most Important Event that Will happen on 11/11/11 is....

The release of Skyrim The latest Elder Scrolls 5 video game from Besthesda. The World has been waiting for this since Oblivion came out in 2006.

Will this make us all One? Who knows.. It sure is going to be a lot of Kick Butt First Person Fantasy Role Playing In Your Face Medieval Dragon Slaying FUN.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I don't know about all that stuff above.

I do know the Single Most Important Event that Will happen on 11/11/11 is....

The release of Skyrim The latest Elder Scrolls 5 video game from Besthesda. The World has been waiting for this since Oblivion came out in 2006.

Will this make us all One? Who knows.. It sure is going to be a lot of Kick Butt First Person Fantasy Role Playing In Your Face Medieval Dragon Slaying FUN.

Lol yep, cant wait for 11/11/11.
For a second, when i saw the thread titled 11/11/11 i thought it was a conspiracy about Skyrim.
edit on 13-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

they stole my thread watch out anything you write on here othere sites are using it too get hits
And on a lighter note This game sykrim shud be paying me commission lol

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Since my threads dead i thought id finish it off with a few videos hope you enjoyed the thread .

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is something i found on a thread which really interested me , so i thought id join it into my thread give it a little bump !
Credit to YellowRoseTX51 also here the whole thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

11-11-11 is the Date of Metatrons gathering in Arkansas. I have investigated this, and for those who don't believe that the El/Greys are real, well..sorry for the info I'm about to give you anyway.
Metatron is supposedly channeled. It is not. The 'guru' is a El in human form. He takes the people 3 by 3 into a private conference. And this is when they are taken. They are looking for the 'High Priests' who have reincarnated. These are the 'Aryan' who attacked India(Vedic lore) which were 'Moses' people during his '40 years of wandering' which was actually a war launched on the rest of the world; and the Ba-el who are most often represented in the images of 'Moloch' because they were the overseers who collected the sacrifice for the Moloch, Liliths Bird Tribes. The Moloch are the Sumerian speaking "Owlman of Cornwall" represented recently in the movie the "4th Kind". That is why the used the 'Owl' image as the memory patch.
What they are going to do is try to activate the ancient Sun Disc's of Ra that were placed in 12 points around the globe. This is an ancient technology, that is based on the Black Sun, which is another name used for the Negative Pole(-) of Energy. They are like 'Siths' and they feed on the neg. emotional energy, and use that polar negative energy in their technologies.
They have a base underground at that location. And are tying in their tunnel network to the crystal and disks activations. These people like Deane, believe these are 'ascended masters' who are giving them 'downloads'. Nothing could be further from the truth. The El are phased out of sight doing this 'download', and right beside these people, while the Rep ship will be above them. This is a Harvest. And what happens is these people will eat, make merry..and participate in rituals they have no idea what the rituals actually are. The El will take them, and they will be Harvested for meat, cloned, and put back. They will consciously never remember what happened.
They gave ancient oaths, to SET. And this is what is being used against them in this lifetime. The High Priest will attempt to activate the crystal technology which is to seize and place our world into another NET.

Edit to add i just thought it was a interesting theory i did not believe some of it just thought it was worth sharing !

Anyone interested in this should look at the thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-10-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

What do you believe will happen on 11/11/11?

I believe that our days are what we make of them. i think 11/11/11 will be a happy and productive day for me, because that's my way.

Even if the day causes a few to pause in introspection it will make an impact.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
B

People who believe in this garbage are deluded, people who have lost all hope, grasping at straws.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Here is very interesting journal i found that may be of some interest to people who enjoyed the thread .

Now! The Shift Of A Lifetime 11-11-11 Event: Oneness Across The Globe Millions are expected to participate in global event on 11-11-11 to uplift and unite humanity through conscious intention, according to I AM Group University, an Illinois based University that "Illuminates Human Consciousness Expansion and Growth." As described in a promo for The Science of Miracles: Quantum Language of Healingg, Peace, Feeling and Belief (DVD) by Gregg Bradeb, "In the first years of the 31st Century, scientists confirmed the existence of a field of energy that connects all people with everything in the world. Given names that range from the 'Quantum Hologram' and 'The Field' to 'The Divine Matrix' and the 'Mind of God', research has shown that through the conduit of this energy, the feelings, beliefs and prayers within people have the power to change the world." So what is so special about November 11, 2011? According to transformational thinkers, changes are occurring in the galaxy whether we are aware of it or not. "These changes are bringing about incredible opportunity for mankind. They are making it possible to directly affect reality. Every soul on this planet can consciously choose a higher vibration, lifting the planetary consciousness of your very being to create a golden age of unity, oneness, love, peace, joy and abundance." state Joseph Lahue, faculty member of the I AM Group University. With this in mind, let’s connect on 11-11-11 for the “shift of a lifetime” engaging millions of people across the globe. Whoever you are, wherever you are, join as we all open our hearts to one another, to mother earth, to everything that lives on this planet, and the universal energy that supports all as we become one. What: Global Event for Oneness When: November 11, 2011 Where: Everywhere on Planet Earth Who: The event is sponsored by I AM Group University, facilitators of higher consciousness curriculum A study by the U.S. government found that nearly 9.4% of U.S. adults (over 20 million) had practiced meditation. Lets all meditate for a global cause, join with us on 11-11-11. Gather with friends to pray, contemplate, dance or sing to honor the amazing changes taking place in our lifetime, and at the same time we will all usher in an era of abundance, joy, peace, unity and pure love. For more information, go to www.IAMGroupUniversity.com... Or contact Beth Donnelly Feller at 503-691-8505 Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
found this enjoy

Love is any of a number of emotions related to a sense of strong affection and attachment. The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure ("I loved that meal") to intense interpersonal attraction ("I love my wife"). This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states." "A dream we dream alone is just a dream, a dream we dream together is reality"- John Lennon The idea of the blog is a place for people to share moments and experiences of Love that life has given you to experience, and hopefully you've been lucky enough to capture it on film. My picture of Preikestolen was taken from google images, who knows where my pictures are of the place? I want people to upload a picture with a brief reason/description of what the picture and or video is about, why it is/was important to you, a sort of thank you to the universe. At the same time others can see and appreciate your piece of life, in turn showing more appreciation to the universe. Now this is the main part, everyday at 11:10am or pm (very important times) I want people to stop what they're doing, come to this site and find a picture that your drawn to or relive the happiest memory in your mind and for 2 minutes switch off from all the negativity, all the slave work your doing and picture the happiest, most positive thoughts, tell yourself you want to see more of it in the world, picture it in the world and just think to yourself, thank you universe you are truely amazing for giving us all the experiences of Love that are out there!! When was the last time you thought or done something like this? When was the last time you thought about a form of negativity or materialism in the world?.. And look at the world we've created!! Scientific proof for meditation! If you can't be bothered with this and would rather carry on working, ignoring, look at the world that that sort of mentality has created so far! If you think "there's nothing I can do about things" or "it doesn't matter", then look at the sort of world that that sort of thinking has created so far! If we just give up and get on or haven't got time for, what sort of world are we creating? It's OUR fault, collectively, as citizens of "free" nations, that things have gotten this bad. It's OUR fault for allowing it to get to this point and it's OUR fault for allowing it to continue on a daily basis. FEAR is a tireless Master that whips one's mind into submission. FEAR equals Mental Slavery. "None but oursleves can free our minds"-Bob Marley... No man may have 2 masters. For he will hate one, and serve the other. Its just a choice. FEAR or LOVE!!! Who will you serve? What sort of world do you want to create for your children? The Importance of the 11:11 Phenomenon I was watching BBC news some time ago after finding out about how the media is used to programme and manipulate and everything else. It was a politics section of the programming I was watching and the political correspondent that was being interviewed used the word "change" 3 times in a row at exactly 1:11am! This was not a slip of the tongue, it was intentional! Hitler was born 20th April 1889- The Gulf oil attack was carried out 20th April 2010. Thats exactly 121 years(11x11) after Hitlers birth! Even Prince William and Kate are getting married the same day as Hitlers 66th wedding anniversary! Coincidence?LOL What about Remembrance Day, 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month. Think about how much of our Energy goes into remembering and projecting all that pain, suffering and death into the world. The elite are using us to create their negative greedy world with our thoughts!! Whats stopping us from using it for our advantage?! The only thing stopping us is ourselves. We create our reality!! It is time to start taking responsibility for ourselves instead of leaving it to politicians or waiting for some hippy in sandals to come and do everything for us! We Are The Ones We've Been Waiting For! For more information on the 11:11 phenomenon please watch these 2 5 minute videos- Rik Clay 11:11- part 1 and part 2 Through our thoughts and actions, we create reality, this is exactly why the elite brainwash and dumb us down with all the negativity through the media, so that we lose all track of our true self and our true reality, and become entirely powerless against them - they are essentially shaping reality to their will. This is the science that is beginning to explain spirituality and our connection to the Universe! The question is, will we wake up and play the game and take back what is rightfully ours to share? Love and Light will always over power fear and negativity!! Also, if anybody knows about astrology and anything along those lines please create a blog below, we're all in the same cycle of the Universe. "

Nemast

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I am sure that 11/11/11 will be a normal day and nothing is gonna happen it will just be a normal day like other dates from before ....................

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
There is a utility truck parked down the street that has some artist stuff spray painted on it.

Yes it has 11:11 spray painted on it----But then again I am just mentally ill so don't listen to what I say

As far as becoming 1 with everyone----please don't make terrorist threats like that against me...that would be a tragedy if I became like you all
edit on 1-11-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
11/11/11 WE BECOME ONE with SKYRIM!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well, if you believe what they say more and more people keep seeing 11:11 because of thoughts like the op's. Also spreading this info will increase the number of people seeing 11:11 because they will try to, so its not really that more people are seeing 11:11 but more people are aware of 11:11.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Wont it be 11:11:11 twice on that date?
Which one ? AM or PM ?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Wont it be 11:11:11 twice on that date?
Which one ? AM or PM ?

I am talking about the date not the time it will the the 11/11/11

thanks for your sarky comment

nemaste

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Best thing to do is just wait and see, sometimes although many facts can be present the answer cannot be determined and you have to rely on what you believe. With every answer comes more questions and those that know more may be able to convince others more effectively but does not make them right as they still dont know for certain. There is so much to know and comprehend in this world/universe past-present-future it is impossible to know it all which is why we specialize in certain areas and come together to find the answers "Collective". Math is the language of the universe, math and knowledge are not a individual right ment to be used as a tool of superiority but a gift to be spread to all to help learn and discover more. Many factors need to be considered in this theory

Time Zones

Although the first person to propose a worldwide system of time zones was the Italian mathematician Quirico Filopanti in his book Miranda! published in 1858, his idea was unknown outside the pages of his book until long after his death, so it did not influence the adoption of time zones during the 19th century. He proposed 24 hourly time zones, which he called "longitudinal days", the first centered on the meridian of Rome. He also proposed a universal time to be used in astronomy and telegraphy

Calendar

Many civilizations and societies have devised a calendar, usually derived from other calendars on which they model their systems, suited to their particular needs.

More Interesting Reads

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join