It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do I have going on in my house? Aliens? Demons? Paranoid delusions?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Ok, here is the deal

I actually believe in "ghosts"...not because they make sense (they don't...they absolutely confound me). I am so confused by it that I don't even take for granted they are the souls of the departed...I put it as something I simply cannot explain. I say ghost only to describe events identifying them, not as a description of what they are.

We are very similar in this instance. I also believe in the paranormal but am also a skeptic. The quality of evidence I require is very high and must be free of interpretation and cultural bias. There are far too many grainy, highly interpretive pictures floating around the internet as well as many fakes. Unless we all agree to raise the bar in regard to evidence, the paranormal field is always going to be plagued with mediocrity... kind of like UFOlogy is.

It certainly does help draw a more rounded/compelling picture if more than one form of evidence can be provided, and there really is no reason that people can't get access to these other technologies such as EM/K2 meters, thermometers, parabolic mics & digital recorders, infra-red, full spectrum and thermal cameras etc...

IRM

edit on 8/9/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
I think I've figured out who Eddie is.

Kool Aid Man

DUDE....totally not funny!! I was taking a sip of coffee when I saw this. Now I have to clean my computer!!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I only read pages 1 and 4 so maybe you've answered this already....
Since there's a legit paranormal team investigating why are you
asking OUR opinions?? Seems THEY'D be the ones to ask!!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
you are clueless.
How am I incorrect in saying that other animals and insects are non-human? But yes, when it comes to the supernatural, I may be clueless, as I'm only aware of the natural. Could you explain to me why ghosts have the same features as we do? Why do they have eyes, mouth, noses, etc.? Do they have a brain that these things are connected to? Do they have blood that flows through their body to keep their brain alive so that their senses can work? If not, how do their eyes, ears, noses, mouths work? How do they speak without brain powered vocal cords, tongue, and lips? If they don't need some kind of ghost brain to make their facial features work, why do they even need facial features? The OP keeps finding two dots and calls them eyes, and a another dot that he calls the nose, and a line that he calls the mouth. Why don't these things have 12 eyes, 3 noses, 2 mouths, 4 ears, etc. Or why do they have anything at all? Please explain and help me not be clueless..

OP, do you live near power lines? Powerful magnetic fields can give you strange feelings.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

what i have learned so far is, ghost and spirits can have the outline of a human body, they dont have to necessarily. if a ghost appears as a full apparition it chooses to do so.
i personally had an out of body experience, it was very real and definitely was not a dream.
it is said that you experience such out of body experiences with your astral body.
this astral body that has the same features as your body could be what we see on ghost pictures.
it is said said some humans are driven, my question: driven by what ?
at least keep an open mind on these things, dont ridicule them.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

what i have learned so far is, ghost and spirits can have the outline of a human body, they dont have to necessarily. if a ghost appears as a full apparition it chooses to do so.
i personally had an out of body experience, it was very real and definitely was not a dream.
it is said that you experience such out of body experiences with your astral body.
this astral body that has the same features as your body could be what we see on ghost pictures.
it is said said some humans are driven, my question: driven by what ?
at least keep an open mind on these things, dont ridicule them.
Why would a ghost "choose" to have the shape of a body? Could it also choose to have the shape of a pig's body? What is an astral body? How does it work? Why does an astral body have the same features as your physical body? Let's say you had no legs. Would your astral body also have no legs? Let's say you got a mohawk for a hairstyle. Would your astral body also have a mohawk? This doesn't make any sense.

I would say that humans are driven by their brain. Look at a stroke victim. The brain is damaged and one side of their body does not work.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I would say that humans are driven by their brain. Look at a stroke victim. The brain is damaged and one side of their body does not work.

that what drives you, uses your brain.

you could be right with the astral body, because people who were amputated and had a near death experience, said they were whole again and healed.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Elbereth

i have one question: you seem to be interested in the paranormal, why do you want to leave the house and move ?
this is like a christmas present for a fan of the paranormal.

The house has recently been put on the market (we had a nine month lease that just expired), and we don't want to get stuck trying to find another house and having to move in the middle of winter up here in the snowy mountains. Also, we and the paranormal team have not been able to clear the house of the violent entity (we believe it to be a former owner named James S., who was very physically abusive to women in life, and now apparently in the afterlife), and most importantly it is unacceptable to have my wife feel threatened in this way in her own home. Also, I can't sleep here with the light off as it seems to invite activity around 3AM nearly every night. I much prefer to sleep in the pitch black dark, but I am just too chicken to do that here and I think it is affecting the quality of my sleep and therefor my health.

I have already taken pictures at the new rental house we are moving to, which is in a higher end neighborhood up on a hill near the resorts (a great view of the slopes), much nicer than this house, newer furnace, and $100 less a month. There seem to be entities in the new house as well. Hopefully none of them are violent. I think these strange lifeforms we are encountering may be inhabitants of another, parallel dimension to ours and are always with us, like the stars in the sky during the day, but we normally don't perceive them. Why my wife and I seem to be having more than our share of experiences with them I really don't know. A psychic told my wife some years back that her aura had an unusual combination of colors indicative of a rare melding of compassion and power. The physical medium who accompanied the paranormal investigative team who investigated a couple of weeks ago said he felt they were attracted to my wife. Maybe they like her aura.

James manifests in the hall mirror:

edit on 8-9-2011 by Elbereth because: add

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Scaled up image of James from hall mirror.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
edit on 8-9-2011 by Elbereth because: fix

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
I only read pages 1 and 4 so maybe you've answered this already....
Since there's a legit paranormal team investigating why are you
asking OUR opinions?? Seems THEY'D be the ones to ask!!

They have a lot of very expensive equipment, and are very well-intentioned, but as far as understanding the phenomenon and having practical remedies they are in the dark for the most part as well, sorry to say.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth

Originally posted by Ilyich
If you blow anything up large enough it becomes pixelated and there will be both small pockets of shadows as well as bright spots. This is how the bigger picture looks the way it does. I can blow up a picture of my face with my 5.0mp cell phone camera to show little pixels on my face that if I look for a while will look like eddie..

Well, why don't you do that and post it, and prove your point.

Well, I was on your side right up until this moment. Have fun singing to the choir kiddo.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

If you blow anything up large enough it becomes pixelated and there will be both small pockets of shadows as well as bright spots. This is how the bigger picture looks the way it does. I can blow up a picture of my face with my 5.0mp cell phone camera to show little pixels on my face that if I look for a while will look like eddie..

Well, why don't you do that and post it, and prove your point.

Well, I was on your side right up until this moment. Have fun singing to the choir kiddo.

If you are going to claim that you have this phenomenon figured out and that you can easily reproduce it, why would you be surprised or offended when asked to do just that.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There are no such thing as ghost's only demons.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Greetings elbereth, thank you for taking the time to post these pictures and updates. I just found this thread so it sounds like I am a little late to offer anything of worth on what it might be or what you can do to get rid of it. However if there is anything I can help you with feal free to send me a U2U and I will do what I can. As for the pics, I dont know much about the ones of Eddie they seem kind of far fetched for me to grasp. The pics of James on the other hand are pretty clear and you know right away that it is a human face. Do you know if James passed away in the house? If so was it a violent death? which very well could be the case seein as how you say he was a hardcore biker, especially if he had club affiliation. As for the female you saw, that possibly could have been a woman that he may have killed in the house. I would say to check out the history on the house but it is kind of pointless since you are moving out in a couple weeks anyway. As for your new house I would like to know what gos on there, It would be cool if you could even start a new thread on that one. Well good luck, and just stick it out only a few more days to go

Now for my spill on the ghosts. In all honesty I do not believe that what you are seeing or incountering are the actual ghosts of the former owners or occupants. In my oponion Ghosts do not exist and what we believe are ghosts are actually demonic entitys taking on the form of these former owners to cause terror and confusion to the new occupants of the house. Demons how ever are subject to the name of Jesus. They can only do what they are allowed to do by God.

well hope I was helpful. look forward to the updates.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

I have posted only the most obvious examples of possible otherworldly faces, and even these are dismissed as matrixing or pareidolia by most. Some of the stranger and less obvious pictures I have not posted. They contain many faces, some of which appear to be human and some that do not. Some look as if they would be right at home among the cast of the movie “Gremlins,” and some have an even more distinct, traditionally evil or demonic look to them. A few have horns, believe it or not.

It is not uncommon for rather distinct faces to share features, often human with non-human, and meld together like a macabre partially-melted paranormal totem pole. James especially seems to have what is perhaps a non-human minder manifesting in a number of images very near to him or even sharing features. Still, I am not convinced that these odd creatures are necessarily demonic. The house just doesn’t feel that heavy or threatening, and the physical medium that was part of the team of paranormal investigators did not think we had a demonic presence in the house. Another psychic who was not present at the investigation but has studied the images of the house and done readings on it said that the reason so many faces show up in the pictures is not so much that they are haunting this house, but that we are seeing into the other side which is chock full of beings both ex-human and non-human.

We have conflicting information on whether or not anybody has died in the house. There was a fire in 2004 that destroyed much of the top floor. James then bought the house and repaired the fire damage himself with helpers he recruited at a local bar (it shows).

This image was taken by the paranormal investigators in the downstairs bathroom with James in the blue circle and Eddie faintly manifesting above and to the left pointed out by the green arrow:

edit on 9-9-2011 by Elbereth because: add

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by alienreality

Cool pic. So she caught a large spectral mist from what I am seeing, or am I missing it?

Yep, when she took the picture, there was nothing seen, but when reviewing it, saw that apparition on the right hand side, which matches descrption of what has been seen and described by the kids there.. One toddler goes up to the "back room" door, and then stops and seems to get scared and points to the door and says some mumbling words, like he senses something there

I took this image a few nights ago at 3AM after being awakened by the downstairs bathroom pocket door opening and closing, muffled talking, and assorted knocks and bumpings. I know lens flare is involved in this image, but it is what is in the lens flare that I find interesting.

All of these combined images you have captured are pretty amazing, hope to see more in the future, especially that evidence dvd from the investigation..
:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Thanks. I will definitely post anything interesting. Woke with a start at 2AM Tuesday with tingling goosebumps all over my body from a nightmare that someone or something heavy was lying on top of me. Grace, our Doberman, who usually sleeps on the floor next to my bed, was whining and alerting on the open bedroom door, so I grabbed my camera and took this picture. It shows an orb partially hidden by the door jamb. This image is significant because skeptics often say that orbs are just dust particles on the lens or lens flare. It is hard to see how this could be either of those considering that it is an incomplete sphere clearly positioned part way behind the jamb. The red circle indicates the original position. The green circle is the original scaled-up for easier viewing.

edit on 14-9-2011 by Elbereth because: add

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blinded

i hope, think u replied to the wrong person
i do believe in ghost
i just didnt see any faces in the op
the photos the op posted after i did see some faces
i also think the op is thruthfull(as in hes has real ghost in his house) after just reading the entire 1st page
i will now read the next 4 and hope the op is doing fine
and seriously u did see faces in the op?
edit on 16-9-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join