It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you also notice more famous people using occult hand gestures...any idea why and why now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

yes, and I was only addressing the pic in question. do you have anything after 2005 ?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

What about the new McDonald's commercial?

When the hand slams the mcnugget into the sauce.

There is one right there.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by zatara

yes, and I was only addressing the pic in question. do you have anything after 2005 ?

Spider Man

What hand gesture does he make when he fires his web?
www.imdb.com...

He did it again in 2007

He looks like an "alien" grey in a technicolor dream one-piece
edit on 8-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I thought I would post some pics...for reference

The Lord, a burning bush, the diety of Abraham and Moses (Judeo-Masonic initiates) is the "god" of Protestantism, Judaism, and Islam. Let the Lord people fight it out for their promised land, their coming messiahs, temple revealings, and New World Order. Remember, Jesus Christ was, is and ever shall be the Messiah and He already arrived some two thousand years ago. So, there's nothing new, nothing to get excited about. Since these idiots deny the Divinity of Christ, they are Jews. All of them. They are going to be looking for their 'messiah' for a very, very, very long time........

Source

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Thats the whole reason theyre famous....what do you think they pick them up because they're "talented"

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

You took the words right out of my mouth. It is nothing more than a "cool" thing to do nowadays, whereas in the past it was for the most part relegated to rockers. Should anyone question this, google Ronnie James Dio...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
They think we're so stupid we'll believe we fell off a turnip truck and never in a million years put 2 & 2 together.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join