It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you also notice more famous people using occult hand gestures...any idea why and why now?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Coming out of the closet is maybe not the right way to describe what is happening because most of these people will not admit openly their affiliation with a secret society or having personal interest in occultism.

I am 40+ and I notice that politicians, musicians, actors and other famous people are showing these occult handsigns or related symbology on magazine covers, paparazzi photographs or in public when greeting their fans.

The most famous symbol used among these public figures must be the 'horned' hand or what ever it is called. When the prime minister of Italy Berlusconi is caught on a photograph with his horned hand you can not make me belief that he is also a fan of the Texas Bulls.

In the seventies, eighties and even nineties there was the occasional artist like Paul Mcartney and his other band members who used these 'hidden' messages on their album covers or photoshoots. Led Zeppelin was an other band where these symbols could be found and that was about it.

Today, besides some of the already established famous crowd almost anybody who has become super succesful is showing us this symbology which can be connected with the occult and/ or secret societies like the freemasons/ illuminati.

Here on ATS there are enough threads and photographs about famous people showing or flashing these symbols so you must take my word for it when I say these pictures exist. Here is one I happen to have in my picture gallery..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1be2203c1b7.jpg[/atsimg]

These hidden organisations exist in some cases for centuries and all of a sudden their alleged members are not shy to show their association with these organisations.

Any idea why they go public and why now..? Who are they greeting anyway?

edit on 7/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think for the Majority it is just Cool to do all this Signs
or we see People like Lady GaGa, Madonna and many Hip Hopper who just follow the Choreography,
really crazy it become when they create the big Shows like MTV or the Oscar and
they follow the Ritual (See B. Spears, Madonna, or Metallica, etc)
See the dance

I prefer to old Hand in the Jacket like Napoleon

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Have you ever thought they just do it to screw with your head?
If I was the POTUS I would do all kinds of questionable things to give the conspiracy theorist what they want.
Not saying this is the case, but it would be funny.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

The most recent 1 has seen is the one where the flat hand is in the pocket with the thumb out lol. They are some busy lil energies all collected and doing their own things it seems... Funny the cool kids

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
I think for the Majority it is just Cool to do all this Signs
or we see People like Lady GaGa, Madonna and many Hip Hopper who just follow the Choreography,
really crazy it become when they create the big Shows like MTV or the Oscar and
they follow the Ritual (See B. Spears, Madonna, or Metallica, etc)
See the dance

I prefer to old Hand in the Jacket like Napoleon

Maybe that is because the producers and choreographers are satanists.

Polanski's Smart Satanism
Sometimes Brains Are Not Enough

by Bruce Reid
www.thestranger.com...

The Ninth Gate may well be the smartest movie ever made about Satanic worship, thanks to a clever structure that elegantly folds in upon itself, not to mention a witty portrayal of snobbery and backbiting among devil worshippers, and a wise decision to treat that religion as no big deal. Unfortunately, brains aren't everything.

Clive Barker
www.imdb.com...
Hell Raiser
Candy Man
Nightbreed
Lord of Illusions

The Alan Moore Interview: Aleister Crowley the man
blather.net...

- That sounds interesting. Yeah, Crowley's an interesting guy. I think that one of the problems with Crowley is the people who are interested in him, that you'll get a lot of these little #ing middle class Satanists who are just trying to shock their mum and dad. They've heard that Aleister Crowley was "the wickedest man in the world" and so they say "Oh yeah, well I'm really into Crowley and I'm really into the philosophy of Charles Manson and I really like William Burroughs." They don't like William Burroughs because he was a brilliant writer, they like him because he shot his wife and did a lot of junk. It's this kind of "Look at me, I'm being bad."

Lady Gaga (and her video director in a Baphomet shirt a ways into the article)

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I am seeing it in sports.

I am an old cyclist, do not race any longer. When one wins a race or stage, they give a salute, usually raising both hands in the air one finger up etc...

This year when some riders or their teamates win, I am seeing the 'horns' come out:

See second rider, he won a stage a few days later and could not stop with the 'horns":

farm7.static.flickr.com...
www.teamliquigascannondale.com...

Other examples are Phillipe Gilbert winning the first stage of the Tour de France and Juan Jose Cobo when he won stage 14 at the Vuelte a Espania on Sunday. I could not find images for those specific times I have seen it. They flash it pretty quick, but there is no mistaking what they are doing with their fingers.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

edit on 7-9-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
How painful would it be to spend an eternity in Hell because you were so busy in life with secular bull# that you didn’t even know the answer to a most basic question. Well, that is the goal of the Devil and his Freemasonic legions of hell, to change the keys of heaven by altering the rites, the liturgy, the prayers, and promoting the Bible so that the world gets the answer wrong and condemns itself through its own pride and ignorance. And that is where we find ourselves today.

NEW WORLD ORDER THEMES IN MUSIC AND FILM

The infamous "Stairway to Heaven"by Led Zeppelin analyzed by MHFM. When Robert Plant sings "Dear Lady Can't you hear the wind blow, and did you know, your stairway lies on the whispering wind..."- he is taunting the Mother of God because the Hail Mary prayer was altered from Our Lord (Jesus Christ) to The Lord (the Devil)
in the Catholic Bible in 1752, and the Illuminati knows it. Consequently, Plant's son died as a young child in the mid-1970's and he apparently got the memo because he refuses to sing that song anymore.

“The Piper’s calling you to join him. Dear Lady, Can’t You Hear the wind blow, and did you know, your stairway lies on the whispering wind…” –Led Zeppelin, Stairway to Heaven, taunting Our Lady, 1971.

“Led Zeppelin bassist John Paul Jones explained that, following the song’s genesis at Bron-Yr-Aur, it was presented to him: [Page and Plant would] come back from the Welsh mountains with the guitar intro and verse. I literally heard it in front of a roaring fire in a country manor house! I picked up a bass recorder and played a run-down riff which gave us an intro, then I moved into a piano for the next section, dubbing on the guitars.” – Chris Welch (1994) Led Zeppelin, London: Orion Books, ISBN 0-85797-930-3, pp. 60-61

“Page always kept a cassette recorder around, and the idea for “Stairway” came together from bits of taped music.” – “Light and Shade: A Historic Look at the Entire Led Zeppelin Catgalogue Through the Eyes of Guitarist/Producer/Mastermind Jimmy Page” Guitar World, p. 100-104

Robert Plant, lead singer of Led Zeppelin lost his son in 1974 and refuses to sing Stairway to Heaven now. Perhaps you shouldn’t taunt Our Lady. It is interesting to point out that just as Jimmy Page received the music of Stairway to Heaven from a fire, Moses received “The Commandments of the Lord” from a burning bush. This is why the original Roman Catholic Church does not honor the Protestant “Ten Commandments.” This is purely Satanic.

Source

I believe they are comfortable with showing there respect and don't feel there will be any consequences.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

The intro of your reply says it all in my opnion. It goes down to what the children learn from their schoolbooks. Some of this 'knowledge' is repeated at highschool and because the authority is responsible of what is learned it is not questioned and these kids will grow up with lies. Just to keep them off track from the truth and away from God. I do not mention this part about God because I am a christian but that is what the devil wants....to pollute the children.

Maybe that is what the reason is for all this 'hidden' symbology; to store information sub-consciously in your brain. I have no idea what the purpose would be but it will not surprise me if studies are made what such absorbed info will do with a person. Maybe they will become more receptive for what they want from you. I know .....all speculation from my side.

Transmitting subliminal messages in everything 'they' have their hands on. Subliminal programing is a real and a powerful technique and in some countries forbidden to use by companies on potential customers. We all know about the split second coca-cola commercials while you are watching a movie. Result; in the movie-break you just need to drink a cola.

A star for your reply...

edit on 7/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think the horn symbol is an actual date;
31 3 2013

It's supposed to be a star gate date. 13.3.31 Year.Month.Day (A Mayan date 13 Ahau)

After this date, all their time travel jumpers saw desolation whereever they jumped to.
And these people showing the 'horn,' are saying they are going to the arks/DUMBs to be saved (but they don't know that will be the worse places to be when Wormwood hits.

Can't prove it, just logic and instinct got me here.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
bush looks nervous in that pic, probably playing with his wedding band , I do it all the time. do you any other examples ?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Probably cuz it's "trendy" and "cool". I highly doubt that EVERY time a famous person flashes something like the "hang loose" or "mano corunto" gestures, that automatically means that they're "sending secret messages to the Illuminati".
Saw vids on YouTube showing Jaden Smith and Justin Beiber giving those gestures, and painting that as "evidence" that they were in league with the Illuminati. Makes it seem like all you have to do to get involved in the Illuminati's business is flash some random hand signs that happen to have occult significance.

Call me a skeptic or doubter if you will, but the whole "Illuminati Hand Signs" thing is confusing to me - I just don't get it. And the lengths some people take it to is just irritating.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Leg1on

Any child involved in Disney is likely an MK Ultra/ Monarch programming victim.

The Vigilant Citizen
vigilantcitizen.com...

LoL ever notice the satanic ritual in Fantasia? Disney's Club 33?

Micky Mouse is a weasel.

He represent Hermes Tris Magistus who was described as weasel armed.
en.wikipedia.org...
(it comes from the Order of the Golden Dawn which was based of off Freemasonic Rituals)

700 year old drawing of Micky Mouse found on Church walls.
Weekly World News Dec 24, 2002
books.google.com... id_G4&hl=en&ei=zDNoToqLAsPisQKSneH7DQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CDIQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false

Found in MALTA (ummm Knights of Malta & Knights Templar ehemmm!!!)

Sounds crazy I know, but that is why Harry Potter had Ron weasley who had a pet rat (aka mouse)

LoL and Hermoine or w/e it is
www.thefreedictionary.com...

Noun 1. Mustela ermineaMustela erminea - mustelid of northern hemisphere in its white winter coat
shorttail weasel, ermine
weasel - small carnivorous mammal with short legs and elongated body and neck
stoat - the ermine in its brown summer coat with black-tipped tail

LoL even she is named after a WEASEL!!! ugh WAKE UP!!!
edit on 7-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
bush looks nervous in that pic, probably playing with his wedding band , I do it all the time. do you any other examples ?
`

Are you serious...? A quick google and you will find loads of pictures with people such as...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e744536c3afc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83f2d2f08075.jpg[/atsimg]

Now I must admit that Bush loves the Texas Longhorns.....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

911 Ritual , Freemasons , As above so below , Magick , Astrology

Oh yeah Bush is Skull and Bones, he is most def throwing up the horns

Just look at what the kids were reading to him out loud the morning of 911 when they were all reading my pet goat (baphomet)

9/11 "KITE PLANE MUST HIT STEEL" What were the children saying again?
www.youtube.com...

EVIL MOFOS!
edit on 8-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

You know what...?

Eat your heart out...HERE

And now remember...these are just the people with the 'horned hand'....there are pages like this filled with people flashing other occult hand symbols.

edit on 8/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I've thrown up the "horns" sign quite often myself. I am not a "devil worshipper" nor a member of skull and bones nor any other "evil" group. It was just my generations way of saying "rock on"! Those of us who grew up in the 70's are just old rockers and the "horn salute"
is just a rock gesture - nothing else.

This whole illuminati/satanist/skull and bones hand sign/symbolism crap is the same as people like Jimmy Swaggart calling rock bands "satanists". Perhaps there are people who throw the horns thinking that they are "cool" satanists or whatever, but for the most part it's just aging rockers saying "rock on"!

P.S. I am a Christian myself (not a follower of religious church dogma), meaning I try to follow the teachings of Jesus (love everyone, do not judge, etc.) and I firmly believe there is no such place as "hell". Eternal flaming torment is nowhere to be found in the original Greek/Hebrew language of the Bible...Hell is an invention of the church to scare you into their doors and get your money. These devil signs and devil music teachings are just a part of those attempts to get into your checkbook.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Bush and all the other numpties just want to be METALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
They can do all the hand gestures they like, they will never be granted favour by the Gods of Rock!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Another thing to add to to this whole "devil's salute" thing is that, whether you agree or not, most people credit Ronnie James Dio with popularizing the "horn salute" when he replaced Ozzy Osbourne in Black Sabbath. Ronnie himself said that the hand sign was not a "devil salute", but rather a sign to ward off the "evil eye" and that he learned it from his grandmother. It was more of a symbol for luck and was similar to knocking on wood.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
I've thrown up the "horns" sign quite often myself. I am not a "devil worshipper" nor a member of skull and bones nor any other "evil" group. It was just my generations way of saying "rock on"! Those of us who grew up in the 70's are just old rockers and the "horn salute"
is just a rock gesture - nothing else.

This whole illuminati/satanist/skull and bones hand sign/symbolism crap is the same as people like Jimmy Swaggart calling rock bands "satanists". Perhaps there are people who throw the horns thinking that they are "cool" satanists or whatever, but for the most part it's just aging rockers saying "rock on"!

P.S. I am a Christian myself (not a follower of religious church dogma), meaning I try to follow the teachings of Jesus (love everyone, do not judge, etc.) and I firmly believe there is no such place as "hell". Eternal flaming torment is nowhere to be found in the original Greek/Hebrew language of the Bible...Hell is an invention of the church to scare you into their doors and get your money. These devil signs and devil music teachings are just a part of those attempts to get into your checkbook.

Yeah.....but no,....it isn't that simple. I agree there must be moments that a politician in a suit wants to 'click' with a young crowd but there are also moments when he is among a more serious crowd and salutes them with what we are discussing here.

Take a look at the google link I have here. It is difficult to see what the situation is when these pictures are taken but I can garantee you that some of these salutes are not so innocent like we would like to belief.

This thread is btw not about the existance of hell but more about idol worship. Like the catholic church or any other church the worship of satan or an other entity other than the God we know is pretty real. You should do some research on skull and bones, bohemian grove and some of the other secret societies you willl become aquainted with on your way. It will open your eyes.

You as a christian above all people should know that there are darker forces present in this world. The power of lucifer is to make belief he doesn't exist. Nobody ever accused lucifer to be stupid and for the ignorant he does his job well. Therefore it is very simple, how could you ever belief that a guy like Bush or the pope for that matter would worship an idol.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

You may want to rethink your statement after researching some other older material...
Here is a good source for some rare books: Source

I grewup listening to all kinds of music and now that I'm an adult I believe due to the circumstances we find ourselves in I'm finding myself thinking how stupid could I have been.

"War Pigs, Black Sabbath."
Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'til their judgment day comes
Yeah!

Now in darkness world stops turning
Ashes where the bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgment, God is calling
On their knees the war pig's crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan laughing spreads his wings
Oh lord yeah!

The tactic so often used by the Illuminati is to enrage the masses with the truth, only to slip in the heresy in the process. The vast majority of Generals in WWII were Masonic, and yes, Masons as 'sons of the Devil' do perform black masses. Remember, the Lord is the Devil, and God won't be calling on Judgment Day. The Devil will. This reversal of God and Lord (they are not synonymous) is the Judeo-Masonic objective. It should seem obvious that if the Protestant End times religion is one and the same with Black Sabbath lyrics, something is wrong with their religion. But so many believe it now, it's unstoppable.

Fatima Movement

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join