It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney admits he gave the order to shoot down Flight 93

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Sure he did, but the planes weren't armed. Here's the story of a fighter pilot who was in the air at the time.

On the Tuesday that changed everything, Lt. Heather "Lucky" Penney was on a runway at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland and ready to fly. She had her hand on the throttle of an F-16 and she had her orders: Bring down United Airlines Flight 93.

The day's fourth hijacked airliner seemed to be hurtling toward Washington, D.C. Penney, one of the first two combat pilots in the air that morning, was told to stop it.

The one thing she didn't have as she roared into the sky was live ammunition. Or missiles. Or anything to throw at a hostile aircraft.

Except her own plane. So that was the plan.

Because the surprise attacks were unfolding, in that innocent age, faster than their warplanes could be armed, Penney and her commanding officer went up to fly their jets straight into a Boeing 757.

"We wouldn't be shooting it down. We'd be ramming the aircraft," Penney recalls of that day. "I would essentially be a kamikaze pilot."

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Im not telling you they are incapable... Im telling you they had no clue which ones to go after at first, and then had no clue where the ones they are after were.... hence the reason they were given permission to go mach over D.C. when the Pentagon got hit.

I don't think I need to provide proof that buildings were not plane proof because the buildings fell..... you need to provide the proof that these buildings were supposed to be plane proof.....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject
Im not telling you they are incapable... Im telling you they had no clue which ones to go after at first, and then had no clue where the ones they are after were.... hence the reason they were given permission to go mach over D.C. when the Pentagon got hit.

I don't think I need to provide proof that buildings were not plane proof because the buildings fell..... you need to provide the proof that these buildings were supposed to be plane proof.....

Circular argument.
Building 7 also fell no plane hit it.

We have historical and architectural evidence that crashing airplanes in buildings do not cause structural failure of the kind seen on 9/11. Therefore it leads directly to a planned demolition, which leads to 9/11 being an inside job.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

"We wouldn't be shooting it down. We'd be ramming the aircraft," Penney recalls of that day. "I would essentially be a kamikaze pilot."

Highly unbelievable story.

1. Why didnt they fly a weaponized plane?
2. Why didnt they weaponize the plane?
3. What about other air force bases?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

He also shot his buddy too but that was friendly fire lmao

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
this thread just proves.... we need more looney bins in the U.S. ......... I guess some people can make anything plausible in their minds if they try hard enough........

and no... not a circular argument... the buildings were hit by planes and they fell.... and noone has pictures or visible evidence of explosives in the WTC/rubble.... no the thermite chemicals don't count, theres plenty of stuff out there that has some common chemicals that are also used in thermite..... now its your turn to provide direct readable or visible evidence that 767's were flown into buildings and did not fall... should be easy if its true.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rayuki

Hook me up bro, I could use some weed.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

Highly unbelievable story.

1. Why didnt they fly a weaponized plane?
2. Why didnt they weaponize the plane?
3. What about other air force bases?

She's obviously in on it. I'll add her to the list.

At this rate there's only going to be about thirty people not in the conspiracy.
edit on 13-9-2011 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Donald Rumsfeld - Flight 93 was Shot Down

These guys just dont want to help your "official" story....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Except, as discussed, if Flight 93 was shot down it makes Rumsfeld and Cheney's involvement in 9/11 highly unlikely. You've found a tiny conspiracy and gone some way towards debunking your beloved major one.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

i don't trust them now. then . ever.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

do you have pics & video of the planes demolishing the WTC?
if so prove them to be real.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
you would think more people would have picked up on this story.

oh, wait, most people figured out what he was actually saying, and that it wasn't that flight 93 was actually shot down, just that he gave orders to shoot down as it was considered a weapon

who are the sheep here really ?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluesman462002

Prove you're real.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
they murdered those people just like tillman

seems like the same lie and story to me!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I don't need to, I've spoken to numerous first hand eyewitnesses who worked in the towers and saw it. there were a lot of people in downtown NYC on a workday morning....

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

seriously? thats the best you can come up with? I don't have to show you the pictures, because no matter what i post, your ignorance isn't going to believe they are real..... REAL non government people saw both planes hit the towers.... heck even the stupid truther story says the planes were real now..... If your still doubting that planes hit the twin towers, you should just leave now..... this thread is way above you....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join