It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Remember Building 7" seeks to Raise 1 Million by 9/11/11, Richard Gage to pocket 5%

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by Six Sigma
Gage is the Founder of A&E 4 911 Truth, his company receives 5% of what is raised.

Thanks for the explanation, Six Sigma.

It's good to see that you are willing to clarify your erroneous thread title, after your mistake was pointed out to you.

Clearly then, this thread's title should be:

"Remember Building 7" seeks to Raise 1 Million by 9/11/11, Richard Gage and his company to pocket 5%

Changes made in bold, of course.

In all fairness, I tried to edit the title...the 4 hour window had past. It would have read as I edited your quote bolded above.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

"Remember Building 7" seeks to Raise 1 Million by 9/11/11, Richard Gage and his company to pocket 5%

We're going back to square one again with your initial mistake.

The webpage never stated that Richard Gage will pocket 5%, it stated that AE911Truth will pocket 5%.

How can Richard Gage and his company pocket 5%? Is 10% being donated? Obviously not.

Six Sigma, you are further compounding your errors.
edit on 6-9-2011 by tezzajw because: removed bolding

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Gazillion? I never said that... I already posted his salary for 2009. His salary was equal to 21% of all proceeds collected through his company. Although he is a member of AIA, he is not working as an architect. His full time job is AE 4 911 Truth.

The way you say it it sounds like he is pocketing a large sum of money.

This is grossly misleading, for context (again) search for Executive director, Non-profit U.S. here or directly through Google (this site won't display the url correctly:
www.payscale.com...
[the gist is a pay range of 30-110k]

The fact that this is his full time job means that he is effectively doing it for free in relative terms.

Suggested title change for this thread:

"Richard Gage pockets next to nothing from his work at AE9/11"
edit on 6-9-2011 by Darkwing01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

He's such a mild-mannered soft-spoken sweet man though. He has given up his career to focus just on this. He needs an income.

No. He's a nut case and scam artist......

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

We're going back to square one again with your initial mistake.

The webpage never stated that Richard Gage will pocket 5%, it stated that AE911Truth will pocket 5%.

How can Richard Gage and his company pocket 5%? Is 10% being donated? Obviously not.

Six Sigma, you are further compounding your errors.
edit on 6-9-2011 by tezzajw because: removed bolding

You keep focusing on the errors in the title. I think perhaps you are avoiding the issue here. People make mistakes. That's evident if you wake up in the morning and look around.

The point being made here is that Richard Gage's non-profit company is paying his entire salary. Now, you'd think he would not be using donations to pay his day-to-day bills, but it would appear that he is. He is an architect who is making a living telling people that other architects agree about 9/11 being a farce, basically doing no architectural work in the process. Aren't there enough people in the Truth Movement to offer him a job?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkwing01

The way you say it it sounds like he is pocketing a large sum of money.

This is grossly misleading, for context (again) search for Executive director, Non-profit U.S. here or directly through Google (this site won't display the url correctly:
www.payscale.com...
[the gist is a pay range of 30-110k]

The fact that this is his full time job means that he is effectively doing it for free in relative terms.

Suggested title change for this thread:

I suggest you repeat your search. I was unable to find snake oil salesman on Salary.com. I chuckled at "executive director"...how cute. He does nothing but go on vacation on your dime and give the same old tired 2 hour power point presentation.

He is pocketing 21% of all truthers money that is donated. No, that isn't a large sum of money. It is, however a large percentage IMO.

If you look at Susan G. Komen for the Cure this is the most successful Breast Cancer Charitable organization. I was looking at their statistics and their administrative costs are 11.3%. Gage & his staff are at 33%.

Do you see where I'm going with this? Nancy Brinker Founder, CEO of Susan G. Komen for the Cure does not even collect a salary! Previous CEO Hala G. Moddelmog did receive a salary that was equal to .14% of expenses. ($456,437)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

You keep focusing on the errors in the title. I think perhaps you are avoiding the issue here. People make mistakes. That's evident if you wake up in the morning and look around.

Tezz is dancing with semantics. Gage is AE 4 911 Truth. There is no "error"... Gage will pocket the 5% and do what he pleases with it. HE decides what to do with the money. If any truthers really cared about where their money goes, they would have researched this fraud before giving their hard earned money to him. If so, they would have learned some interesting information about his "non profit" organization.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
5% of 1 million is 50,000, considering how much this man travels and how he has to pay for it all himself, this is a modest sum.

Don't you love how people jump on the truthers for every penny they take, but they don't seem to care that the 9/11 insiders made billions off insider trading, stealing gold, insurance scams, war profiteering.

Dang you Richard Gage and you're 5%, you greedy...oh wait, what am I saying. 50,000 is a small sum compared to the lawyers who robbed the first responders of almost 1 billion dollars in legal fees. Or the scrap dealers who sold the world trade center steel before a criminal investigation occurred, but forget about those guys, Richard Gage is the real bad guy

I hope they raise 2 million so he can get 100,000 to keep his work going. I appreciate the hard work Richard Gage

edit on 6-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I suggest you repeat your search.

You are going to contest?

Man! This is a new low, just when I thought OS'ers were right off the rocker already. Here, I repeated the search for your benefit:

www.simplyhired.com...
www.sos.state.tx.us...
ssa.gov...
www.tgci.com...
www.nonprofitstaffing.com...
www.nonprofitstaffing.com...
nonprofitstaffing.com...

...because using Google is really hard...

A non-profit is not an organisation that does not pay its employees:

While Not-for-profit organizations are able to earn a profit, more accurately termed a surplus, such earnings must be retained by the organization for its self-preservation, expansion, or plans.[3] NPOs have controlling members or boards. Many have paid staff including management, while others employ unpaid volunteers and even executives who work without compensation.[4]

wiki

Maybe you should be moaning about the real scammers: www.policeone.com...

edit on 6-9-2011 by Darkwing01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Don't you love how people jump on the truthers for every penny they take, but they don't seem to care that the 9/11 insiders made billions off insider trading, stealing gold, insurance scams, war profiteering.

It's been shown RG makes money, no lives off of AE911.
Now will you prove any one individual has made money in the manner(s) you claim?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Tezz is dancing with semantics. Gage is AE 4 911 Truth. There is no "error"... Gage will pocket the 5% and do what he pleases with it.

Six Sigma, you incorrectly stated that Gage would be getting 5% of the donations, when the website stated that AE4911Truth will be getting 5%.

Your error, not mine.

Blame 'semantics' all you like, but you're the one who's misquoting what is posted on the Remember Building 7 website - not me.

Please get back to us when you eventually prove that Gage 'pocketed' the 5%. Your speculative claims reek of an obsession to me.

(By the way, I've got no vested interest in Gage. A long time ago I started a thread where I described a very convenient ommission by Gage during one of his presentations. I'm not one of Gage's fanboyz.)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
How much of the donation going towards the overhead cost of a no profit organisation is considered normal? What is important is the facts. If we want to argue the side who made more money out of 911 is the one lying, well you better check your math. Also yeah, its A&Efor911truth getting the money. But maybe you can provide examples of the lavish lifestyle Gage lives out of the money he ripped off of people.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I don't think it's a lavish or porverish issue.

I think it's because if he closes AE911 he will be out of a job with no income. So he has a big financial interest in keeping his point out there.

If he does get a new investigation his income will go to zero. At least until he writes a book.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
5% of 1 million is 50,000, considering how much this man travels and how he has to pay for it all himself, this is a modest sum.

This is incorrect. If you wish to have Gage speak at your truther event, it will cost you. He charges $500.00 per show plus travel expenses. (airfare, lodging, meals, etc.) I believe he does have to claim this on his taxes.

I hope they raise 2 million so he can get 100,000 to keep his work going. I appreciate the hard work Richard Gage

Sweet! Dig deep there filsohia! Box Boy appreciates your support!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Six Sigma, you incorrectly stated that Gage would be getting 5% of the donations, when the website stated that AE4911Truth will be getting 5%.

Who is Richard Gage?

Per his 2009 Return:

RICHARD GAGE - PRESIDENT
ARCHITECTS & ENGINEERS FOR 9-11 TRUTH INC.
3527 Mt Diablo Blvd 370
Lafayette , CA 94549
510-292-4710

When I ran my company, I took all the money, put it in my pocket, and then did what I wanted with it. (paid bills, got pizza, paid my helper.)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkwing01

You are going to contest?

Yes, I can't find snake oil salesman in your list.

Gage paid himself (in 2009) the typical salary of an architect.

Bureau of Labor and Statistics:
stats.bls.gov...

$78,530

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yes, I can't find snake oil salesman in your list.

Gage paid himself (in 2009) the typical salary of an architect.

The point people are trying to make is that he is NOT impartial, he is making money off this venture. He's an out-of-work architect who discovered he can financially support himself by lending this insane 9-11 conspiracy theory some credence simply because he's an architect. Well I'm an architect too, and have been for longer than Gage. I've read his opinions (and that's all that they are) and I think he's off his rocker. He either doesn't understand what he's talking about or he is intentionally deceiving people.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
I've read his opinions (and that's all that they are) and I think he's off his rocker.
And that's your opinion.

He either doesn't understand what he's talking about or he is intentionally deceiving people.
One could say the exact same thing about you.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I've read his opinions (and that's all that they are) and I think he's off his rocker.
And that's your opinion.

He either doesn't understand what he's talking about or he is intentionally deceiving people.
One could say the exact same thing about you.

And that's where you begin to approach breaching the ad hominem bit. You've got no data to support your statement, while with regards to this man, he is funneling non-profit profits into his own pocket.

I guess it's fine to take people's money if your cause is right, right?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
he is funneling non-profit profits into his own pocket.

The NPO laws state he can do that. What's the problem?

As I've stated in another thread: if you or anyone else has a problem with the way AE911T uses their finances, then you should make a formal complaint to the IRS.

Anything else on this particular subject is just wasting forum space and bandwidth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join