It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Remember Building 7" seeks to Raise 1 Million by 9/11/11, Richard Gage to pocket 5%

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
"Remember Building 7" the group of people supposedly led by 9/11 family members, are looking to raise 1 million dollars to increase public awareness of the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7. Ultimately, they say that knowledge of this will persuade New York government to open up another investigation into the collapse of WTC7.

But wait truthers, before you break open your piggy banks, ask Mom for an advance in your allowance, or seek a raise from your shift manager at McDonald's; look where your money going....

Posters, another TV ad, producing another DVD at the Toronto 9/11 Hearings this month. (wasn't it the United States that got attacked?), and mailing another DVD to congress. Yeah...It does look like a waste of your hard earned money. With the economy in shambles, most of us struggle just to get our bills paid on time. Yet, you are to dig even deeper for what?

But that's not the real shame of this. While reading the site, I found a little disclaimer at the bottom of the page. Richard Gage- Founder of A/E for 911 Truth, is one of the co-sponsors for this campaign. His fee: 5% of what is raised.

5% of your contribution will go to Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, one of the campaign’s cosponsors.

rememberbuilding7.org...

So, 5% of every dollar you give will line the pockets of the most successful snake oil salesman in the 9/11 Truth Movement. I was told this has been going in with the NYCANN campaign, and the Building What campaign. Gage appears to be the Don Corleone of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
Gage appears to be the Don Corleone of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

He's such a mild-mannered soft-spoken sweet man though. He has given up his career to focus just on this. He needs an income.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

He's such a mild-mannered

Yes, he is.

soft-spoken sweet man though.

Yes, his is.

He has given up his career to focus just on this.

Um, no he hasn't. He was and is an out of work architect.

He needs an income.

Yes he does, and the suckers that donate to his website and apparently other campaigns are taking care of that.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

I thought sponsors were supposed to give money, not take money.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wow 5 cents of every dollar. I'm sure he's making a killing! Sure beats the income from being an architect.

Edit: whatever you do don't listen to what he has to say.
edit on 5-9-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So if I donate money it might actualey do two things? Go towards an ad capaign promoting a new investigattion and two help raise more funds for aw911truth.org? OMG please say it aint so!!!

Also, your prusumption of turthers being poor, minimum wage earning idiots couldn't be farther from the truth.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Oh good grief. Say what you want, this is a good cause. One of the main reasons the country is in such sad shape is because of the intentional changes that the 9/11 fraud brought...like wars, increased billions to secretive networks for our "security," etc., etc. And some of the money should be appropriated for the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth. They have been at the forefront of giving the movement credibility and visibility. Richard Gage in particular has given up his life (and wife) for the cause.

Don't contribute if you don't want to, but give them a break. I personally think bringing this stuff to the light of day, and getting into the mainstream media, is one of the most important issues of our times. Virtually everything that's happened to bring this country down in the last ten years, and increase tensions worldwide, stems from this malevolent lie.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger

Also, your prusumption of turthers being poor, minimum wage earning idiots couldn't be farther from the truth.

You'r right, Gage snakes 70 grand a year..He should donate his 5% profit to the cause.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I paid $7 to get into his dog and pony show in 2008. It wasn't worth it.

I don't know what it would take to get the Truth Movement across but if he could not cut Chris Mohr to ribbons in a debate he is not worth paying attention to.

psik

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
To put this in context:
CBS News

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

"Remember Building 7" seeks to Raise 1 Million by 9/11/11, Richard Gage to pocket 5%

I don`t have a dog in this fight but I just thought that I would point this out .........

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) is a non-profit corporation.

link

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Videot
. Richard Gage in particular has given up his life (and wife) for the cause.

No, he was unemployed and his wife left him...not the other way around.

Don't contribute if you don't want to, but give them a break. I personally think bringing this stuff to the light of day, and getting into the mainstream media, is one of the most important issues of our times. Virtually everything that's happened to bring this country down in the last ten years, and increase tensions worldwide, stems from this malevolent lie.

Oh I wont. I will not "give them a break." Gage is charlatan. Besides the global vacations you guys pay for, what has Gage accomplished? He goes to shows that are 90% truthers. He takes the airwaves on obscure radio stations and sounds like a nut. He is no closer to getting that new investigation than he was 3 years ago. He does not want one....because his well would run dry.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

I don`t have a dog in this fight but I just thought that I would point this out .........

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) is a non-profit corporation.

link

No doubt. Can you please tell me why Gage hasn't done his taxes for 2010 yet? I believe they were due on April 15th?

Anyone can obtain their tax information (for a fee) at:

www2.guidestar.org...

So far, there is nothing for 2010, but I do have his 2009 records.

Per his 2009 Form 990-EZ, Richard Gage’s salary in 2009 from Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth was $75,450. The total revenue for ae911truth.org in 2009 = $344,570.Salaries were $107,417. So that means 31% of AE911Truth’s expenses went to salaries.

Richard Gage’s salary is 21% of all revenue received by AE911Truth in 2009.

So, please, be my guest and continue to support this somewhat successful charlatan.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

5% of 1 million is 50k, not fifty gazillion.

www1.salary.com...

Just a bit of context, I think Gage spends most of his time doing this stuff, so...

Look if he is raking it in I would agree that it is egregious, but I have seen no evidence of that.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Darkwing01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You are upset by a recipient of donations who takes 5% of the donations collected??? REALLY??

Most donations of the conventional well-known big group types, actually POCKET 95% of donations contributed, and the true intended recipients of said donations would be considered LUCKY to have 5% of it sent their way...

edit on 6-9-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

But that's not the real shame of this. While reading the site, I found a little disclaimer at the bottom of the page. Richard Gage- Founder of A/E for 911 Truth, is one of the co-sponsors for this campaign. His fee: 5% of what is raised.

5% of your contribution will go to Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, one of the campaign’s cosponsors.

Richard Gage’s salary is 21% of all revenue received by AE911Truth in 2009.

You contradict yourself, Six Sigma.

You claim that Gage will recieve 5% of what is raised. But from your own OP, it is stated that 5% of what is raised will be paid to AE911Truth, not Gage specifically.

You then stated Gage's salary is 21% of what AE911Truth's revenue (in 2009).

Why did you use such a misleading headline for your thread? It has not been stated that Gage will personally recieve 5% of what is raised.

Please clarify your apparently incorrect assumptions, Six Sigma.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

You contradict yourself, Six Sigma.

You claim that Gage will recieve 5% of what is raised. But from your own OP, it is stated that 5% of what is raised will be paid to AE911Truth, not Gage specifically.

You then stated Gage's salary is 21% of what AE911Truth's revenue (in 2009).

Why did you use such a misleading headline for your thread? It has not been stated that Gage will personally recieve 5% of what is raised.

Please clarify your apparently incorrect assumptions, Six Sigma.

Gage is the Founder of A&E 4 911 Truth, his company receives 5% of what is raised.

Semantics Tezz, really. If you want to get technical: If we use the results of his last tax information; personallyhe will receive approximately 21% of the 5% = $10,500 if the goal of 1 million is reached.

The other 10% of the 31% from 2009 ( 5K) would go to the remainder of his paid staff. So, $15,500 pays the salaries of all the AE employees from this campaign.
(my math could be off as it is after 2AM. please feel free to check it)

So, bottom line... Gage and his company pocket quite a hefty chunk of change from this campaign.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkwing01

5% of 1 million is 50k, not fifty gazillion.

www1.salary.com...

Just a bit of context, I think Gage spends most of his time doing this stuff, so...

Look if he is raking it in I would agree that it is egregious, but I have seen no evidence of that.

Gazillion? I never said that... I already posted his salary for 2009. His salary was equal to 21% of all proceeds collected through his company. Although he is a member of AIA, he is not working as an architect. His full time job is AE 4 911 Truth.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

edit on 9/6/2011 by ANOK because: typo

edit on 9/6/2011 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Gage is the Founder of A&E 4 911 Truth, his company receives 5% of what is raised.

Thanks for the explanation, Six Sigma.

It's good to see that you are willing to clarify your erroneous thread title, after your mistake was pointed out to you.

Clearly then, this thread's title should be:
"Remember Building 7" seeks to Raise 1 Million by 9/11/11, Richard Gage's company to pocket 5%

Changes made in bold, of course.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join