It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stereo A "Object"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I hate stuff coming from youtube videos just like some of you, but I wanted to get opinions on what this could be.

The title of the video is "Elenin Stereo A Spacecraft"...but I changed my title to 'object' and took out Elenin because no one knows what it is.

Here ya go, give me your best guess.

edit on 5-9-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I for one can't wait until Elenin passes so we are done away with the constant uploads of stereo shots. Great satellites and all, just hard to stomach after so many times.

It's a fibre on the CCD. Has been covered before, many times.

Best Regards,

B

edit on 5-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Image artifacts - Telescope and camera defects Some artifacts are caused by defects in the cameras or optics used to take the images. The most noticeable example of a camera defect is shown below. This is a small fiber on the surface of the Charge-Coupled Device (CCD) camera for the COR2 telescope on STEREO Ahead. The total length of the fiber is just 1 millimeter. It has been there since launch. Most likely this fiber came off of one of the clean room wipes used during the assembly of the camera. Even though the material of the wipes is selected to shed as few particles as possible, the occasional particle does end up inside the instrument.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Isn't it a bit of crap on the lens?

It doesn't seem to move, nor influence the solar wind in any way.

As to the narration, I read a whole lot of Alex Collier's "lectures" in the mid nineties and have yet still haven't seen one iota of evidence to support any of his claims nor predictions.

Just saying.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well played.

Like I said I don't like these kinds of videos, just wanted clarification on what that was.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Looks like dust on the lens.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Same thing posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Most people that site a pole shift know nothing of what they speak of, I turned off the video once I hear that jerk site a pole shift. He is delirious and uneducated.

Now, is there a point to this thread?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Mods delete please.

Didn't come up in search b/c of the different title. My apologies.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Now, is there a point to this thread?

You obviously can't read the OP. Take care bud.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Address his pole shift claim. Can you actually listen to someone that opens his evidence with crap like that?

I read the OP, I made it through 12 seconds of the Youtuber crap. Then I had to go to the bathroom. Did I miss something of relevance?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Video removed by User
there you go.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I didn't even know he was talking about pole shifts...in fact I muted the video at the beginning. My question is about the object, not a claim.

top topics

join