It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVOLUTION IS FALSE!! Mathematics proves everything is created

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

No. Let's not leave it. Let's hear it.

Answer his questions. Enough with the pseudoscientific babble.

Show us you have a brain. Either put up or SHUT UP.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't see it as proof of design, I don't see it as proof of evolution ( that is a process of survival of the fittest or situations or species which continue due to the replicating this ratio of success)

It's proof either way for me - and hence not proof at all in my mind.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

There is more proof of a creator than you can imagine.

Explain to me how a constant can change on its own?

The infinite is a constant. The string theory refers to this: how can this string change on its own?

-How did "pi" become to be pi?

So not only do you make statements you can't prove, you also claim god exists merely because there's stuff we can't explain...and you somehow consider god the true answer to questions we can't answer rationally yet. Thank you for providing such a GREAT example of god of the gaps. If ATS had a clapping-hands smiley, you'd get one

Also, you claim there's so much proof for a creator...soooooo...how about you provide some for a change?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well... videos aside...

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
In mathematics Pi,phi, eurlers constant are anomalies,

They aren't anomalies. They're ratios. And I don't think you know what Euler's constant is. It's a relationship (not a ratio) and it's about the difference in a harmonic series (which is an artificial idea, 1/2+1/3+1/4...etc -- it's called a divergent series) and the natural logarithms.)

in all universe's,

We know of only one universe.

the planets and stars participate to emulate Pi, which is a perfect ratio.

Pi is simply a proportion. If you draw a circle (any circle) and divide it by its diameter, you get pi. Just like if you multiply the number of inches in of one side of a square by 4, you get the total number of square inches in that square.

It's not magic. It's math. It is an observation. Not a proof.

spirals in galaxies share the same form of the spiral of phi

Uhm... you might want to go do some work over at Galaxy Zoo before you make this blanket statement. There are more types of galaxies and more shapes than you seem to be imagining.

also the waves that hit every planets shores, because all planets have water,

Mercury doesn't have water, nor does Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Sedna, etc. Wave forms are also dependent on the kinds of substances in the water, temperature of the substance, gravity, etc.

The extent from our elbows is phi * the extent from your fingertips to our wrists.

That's considered a "beautiful proportion." Walk around and measure folks... you'll find that it's an ideal (like the average height) and not a constant.

Those constants are irrefutable factual evidence that we are designed, and it implies undeniable proof that we were designed by something.

Alas, the "constants" aren't ...constant. They're pretty inconsistent.

M-theory conjectures, 11th dimension does indeed exist, from the 10 accepted dimensions in string theory.

What you mean by "dimension" and what mathematicians mean by "dimension" probably aren't the same thing. There is nothing magical about an 11th dimension -- and in fact they've never gotten proof that string theory is a correct view of the universe. There are a number of ways to test the hypothesis, and so far they've all failed to prove it.

A designer must manifest in the 11th dimension since our designer lives out of time and space and sees all possibilities.

Time is a dimension. If you count it as the 4th dimension, one could argue (using your reason) that the designers are from the 5th dimension or thousandth dimension.

The videos you use for reference are pretty lightweight and sadly the presenters are only pretending to know things about mathematics.

May I recommend the wonderful Wolfram mathematica's Math World -- it is THE place for people fascinated with math... and after awhile poking around, you're going to recognize Bogus Math (like in your source videos) when you see it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

You call them gaps we can't explain. Why dont you just admit they are gaps you dont have the mind set to grasp.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Why exactly does it matter how or when it all began?

Evolution and Creation are equally unprovable.
Adherents to both ideas as so desparate for proof that they will grasp at anything.
Creation is a fairy tale which may be suitable for children, but adults should know better.

Evolution of humans is based on a box of bones, and a pretty small box at that.
Evolution Hoaxes are rampant, but the text books showing them are never corrected.
One of the recent hoaxes was called "Lucy".
Evolution of animals is pure fantasy. There is no proof whatsoever that one species turned into another.

As for design....whoever designed humans must have been drunk.
We are the most imperfect creatures on Earth.
We have 4000+ heritable defects, both physical and mental.
We could never live on Earth in our Natural form without clothing or shelter from the elements.
Excepting some tropical areas.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It means that everything in our universe and hyper has been designed, and the constants attest to this.
Evolution is therefore invalid.

I'm still confused as to why creationism and evolution cannot coexist? Could not a creator have designed evolution as the system with which to spread life?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by MrXYZ

You call them gaps we can't explain. Why dont you just admit they are gaps you dont have the mind set to grasp.

Given that you don't seem to care about rationality, logic, and objective facts when forming your opinions...I strongly disagree

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Why exactly does it matter how or when it all began?

Evolution and Creation are equally unprovable.
Adherents to both ideas as so desparate for proof that they will grasp at anything.
Creation is a fairy tale which may be suitable for children, but adults should know better.

Evolution of humans is based on a box of bones, and a pretty small box at that.
Evolution Hoaxes are rampant, but the text books showing them are never corrected.
One of the recent hoaxes was called "Lucy".
Evolution of animals is pure fantasy. There is no proof whatsoever that one species turned into another.

As for design....whoever designed humans must have been drunk.
We are the most imperfect creatures on Earth.
We have 4000+ heritable defects, both physical and mental.
We could never live on Earth in our Natural form without clothing or shelter from the elements.
Excepting some tropical areas.

Wow! You would think a person would try to keep up with things that they comment on.

Evolution of humans is based on far more than "a box of bones".

Evolution 'hoaxes' are not rampant and the hoaxes of the past are not in modern textbooks. Not only that, the hoaxes were not perpetrated by evolutionary biologist but they were shown to be hoaxes by scientists.

There is mountains of evidence that species have evolved into new distinct species. We have witnessed it, multiple times.

One last thing, evolution has been proven and has withstood scrutiny for the past 150 years. Creationism on the other hand doesn't even begin to resemble science. It makes no predictions, no coherent statements, and cannot stand on its own without misrepresenting evolution with falsehoods. Similar to your previous post.

Now if you would like to learn something about evolution before you make tremendously false statements I would suggest you start by looking over this website and then maybe pick up any Stephen Jay Gould book.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkendmetal

It means that everything in our universe and hyper has been designed, and the constants attest to this.

I'm still confused as to why creationism and evolution cannot coexist? Could not a creator have designed evolution as the system with which to spread life?

Considering that evolution is not concerned with the origins of life, for all it matters the great plying spaghetti monster could have creation the original life. However, as with all other creation stories, they are beliefs that have no evidence supporting them.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

reply to post by MrXYZ

Given that you don't seem to care about rationality, logic, and objective facts when forming your opinions...I strongly disagree

It seams that you are rather more obsessed by trying to make fun of me than you are trying to see the logic and rationality in what i asked you.

I guess that is logic for people like you with your level of understanding

My questions and this topic is way to difficult for you
You have nothing to bring to this discussion. Because your are not the person who is capable of answering properly.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

reply to post by MrXYZ

It seams that you are rather more obsessed by trying to make fun of me than you are trying to see the logic and rationality in what i asked you.

I guess that is logic for people like you with your level of understanding

My questions and this topic is way to difficult for you
You have nothing to bring to this discussion. Because your are not the person who is capable of answering properly.

Many of these evolutionists write insults and ridicule as their main focal point if you've noticed their arguments, they really can't refute anything you say spy

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Considering that evolution is not concerned with the origins of life, for all it matters the great plying spaghetti monster could have creation the original life. However, as with all other creation stories, they are beliefs that have no evidence supporting them.

Oh I agree. I'm an atheist myself. I'm just sayin' for the creationists who think that evolution and creationism are mutually exclusive.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

This is not proof of anything. Yes mathematics can be used to describe the workings of the universe but at what point did you flip of the radar and decide that mathematics is the language of God? This is ridiculous and uninformed.
Maths is a concept, we created it to describe the world around us. Is there a point in the bible when God professes to be a master mathematician?
What your essentially doing in your post is taking a bunch of things you learned about maths and attributing them to god because you dont understand them. Same way every god has been ignorantly created though history.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

I also agree that there is only 1 story that is correct concerning our existence. But to have evolution you must first have something that can evolve.

If the infinite dosent exist, as some like to speculate based on their personal knowledge of science. How can we have evolution, something that can evolve?

Some understand science from a perspective that "our" finite universe is infinite. I wonder what makes them have such understanding?

My biggest question to any one here is: If the infinite must exist, is the infinite then a true constant?

If the infinite is a true constant, what made the infinite change?

Because, how can the infinite evolve?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Anyone who would like to examine REAL, mathematical evidence of transcendental design of matter and man so overwhelming that it amounts to proof is invited to spend time studying the research at:

smphillips.8m.com...

It proves that there is a universal blueprint that is embodied in the sacred geometries of some major religions. The fact that these geometries can now be shown to be analogous or equivalent to one another has no rational, conventional explanation. Instead, such amazing correspondences established by the research results available at this website constitute powerful evidence that they have a single source in the Mind of God. Furthermore, it can now be proven rigorously that these sacred geometries are isomorphic representations of the group-structure of E8 and E8xE8, which are Lie symmetry groups at the heart of superstring theory. This can have only one explanation: this theory is part of the divine paradigm. Finally, what we know of as the ancient Hebrew "Names of God" have now been shown with complete rigour to be mathematical prescriptions of this paradigm (download the PDFs "Mathematical meanings of the Names of God" from the homepage linked above).

These pioneering discoveries do not disprove evolution. They merely refute the naive assumption made by many scientists that evolution is the result of a series of accidental events. Instead, evolution is following a script written into the very laws of nature governing matter because superstrings and the DNA molecule are the manifestation of the nature of God, as exhaustively proved in the research articles available on this website.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I stopped reading when I got to this:

In 1926, he correctly described the hexagonal arrangement of carbon atoms in graphite.

Amazing! He managed to do it only two years after the results of the x-ray crystallography experiments that determined the structure of graphite were published. And why wasn't he able to describe the second rhombohedral arrangement commonly found in graphite?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

So where's all the proof for a creator...you said you had tons, so care to share?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Agreed, all I see is the unexplained attributed to a creator.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join