It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVOLUTION IS FALSE!! Mathematics proves everything is created

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

If you are not sure who or what the creator was or did, how can you categorically state that there is undeniable proof.
Undeniable proof requires that you provide this proof, now that you are confronted with questions you cannot provide answers. The standard situation when sweeping statements are made that cannot be backed up.
Me thinks you started something and now you are lost for answers.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

I mean, im not sure that it was the "Annunaki" who created us, i am positive we were created by a designer though.
Watch the video, and do the math, the answers are there

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

We did.

See the other almost identical thread with about the same title for further discussion.

If we can imagine that our universe was created, then we must have the power to create it. What else could?

Looks like we just forgot. Can you go back and meticulously remember everything you ever created? It's hard!

And this creation obviously happened a long time ago, which makes it even harder to remember. And though I might sound like I'm being facetious, I'm not. Everything I have studied points to the above-stated idea as the closest one to the truth. We're all part of it because we all decided to be. And before we became children in the playground we had to build a playground to be children in!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I'll admit nothing but believe there is much more to our existence than anything we are aware of. Why evolution? why do scientist's perform experiment's? basic curiosity, the unknown. Being omnipotent would be boring if you knew how everything was going to be. It'd be like playing with a train track eternally. You might be able to redesign it, add a few turns, but at the end of the day its still going round in circles following the same tracks.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

So the MATRIX is real!

But in a good way rather than a sinister way.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Oh god... first reptilians controlling Intel because of logo, and now this....

You know, the evolution can't be something you believe in or not, you either accept the facts or ignore them. Without evolution, nothing in biology makes sense. Its not open for discussion, it has been proven to be true for decades, and nothing has undermined it so far.

And to your "proof" - you have proven nothing. Most of planets and suns doesnt even have the shape of a perfect sphere, because they are stretched by gravity, they resemble shape of an egg.

Galaxies have something to do with pi ? What ? You have serious problems.

The universe could be created from nothing - quantum fluctuations. If you want to know more, I recommend this video

You know how hard is to get something peer reviewed ? I bet you dont. Your post proves again totally nothing.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Yes, i suppose the matrix is real, could the matrix be based on what is really going on?
Will we ever make it to the 11th dimension?
Can we even make it there?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Jesus, none of that is even vague proof of creation.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

This is hardly proof. You've leapt from "anomalous constants" to "we were created" without doing any of the intermediate work. You're either completely ignoring or are unaware of the anthropic principle -- maybe these constants aren't anomalous, but required for life to emerge so that they can be observed. Other universes, where these constants differ significantly may not have life as a result. It's just Douglas Adams's puddle in a pothole:

Imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, "This is an interesting world I find myself in — an interesting hole I find myself in — fits me rather neatly, doesn't it? In fact it fits me staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!"

We, and evolution, are a product of the natural laws of the universe from the time of its creation, whether you believe in a creator or a naturalistic explanation for its emergence.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by KentonKeogh

edit on 5-9-2011 by jonco6 because: found it

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Ah, so this is where you’ve been hiding.

Please come back to your last thread in this forum, where you’ve been AWOL for five pages. Some people would like to have a quiet word with you.

As for this piece of tripe: just because the ratio of a circle’s diameter to its circumference is always the same, and because a particular ratio with some very widespread practical applications unsurprisingly turns up rather often in nature, evolution is false?

By that logic, evolution is false because one plus one always equals two.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

math proves that chemicals will always react the same way not that it was created..
but i will admit there is obviously some evidence of the universe being created but this same evidence can be used to prove completely different stuff aswell.. its all circumstantial..

the fibonacci sequence is something i am very interested in and think that it holds a lot of clues to life and the universe.. but ultimately it shows everything is predictable because the chemicals that make up everything will always do the same thing

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

also i forgot to mention..

props on the mos def track

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Out of the possible cohort of ratios that could govern the universe, any one ratio has the probability 1/infinity of existing, though the probability of a ratio existing is 100%.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Your assumption may be correct, it may not.
But would it not facilitate the view that the creation of the universe gave rise to the process of evolution, along with all the other myriad of cycles and systems we observe?
edit on 5-9-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Personally i look upon creation of existence like i look upon a seed. The seed contains all the necessities needed to create the existence, us and how we perceive everything.

The seed can not create anything unless it has all the components within it self. Evolution is not really wrong, except from that the strongest and the most adaptable organism will survive is false. Who will survive and evolve is already pre programmed in the development/expansion of the seed/universe/earth.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

All of what is covered in these videos is mentioned in the first few verses of the Bible. There is too much to say here so I'll just link to the article I wrote on the subject: LINK

Here are the two key ideas:

We are created in an image and in the image of God. Genesis 1:27 says it both ways:

Genesis 1:27
New International Version (NIV)
27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

The trinity can be seen in physics. Light is both a particle and a wave. The wave is what carries the light to form. The Father is said to be light. The Son is said to be Word in John 1. The Holy Spirit is the consciousness of God. Each soul contains spirit and is placed in a body made of particle and wave. The conscious spirit animates the body. All life carries this spark of light consciousness. The article continues the thought further.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Here is another good video on the subject:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

There's so many things wrong in your post, I don't know where to start...

1) Not all planets have water.
2) Planets aren't actually perfect circles.
3) You also don't seem to understand what phi really means.

And most importantly, a common characteristic doesn't automatically mean there's something like a creator.You're bascially using the argument from ignorance, because you're implying something is the case just because it hasn't been proven wrong. Nothing you posted disproves evolution...and how could it? In over 150 years it hasn't been disproven. We have DNA evidence, fossil records for hundreds of species, migratory trend patterns, and actively use the findings in modern medicine. Hell, we can PREDICT outcomes based on theory, something that would be impossible if it were wrong.

In short, sorry, but your post (and the video) are nonsense

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
I'm not sure.
The "Annunaki" could have created us....but who created them?

The Nibirunian's of course. Which were designed by the draconians.

Which were created after Elenins first collision with planet x, in dimension level niner.

edit on 5-9-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Well he is on to something. If science have concluded the string theory, You can ask who is playing the strings.

If the string is a constant "infinite" a force of some kind within the string must exist to create the changes that formed us out of this string. Because a constant can not change on its own.

If the string is a constant and a infinite, it must also be intelligent to be able to create changes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join