It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Debunk The Moon Landing Hoax For Me...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

Can anyone please provide me with high resolution photos of the sites showing NASA artifacts left behind?

And please no grainy 0.5 megapixel crap.

I mean we have google earth, google sky even google mars...why the hell don't we have a high resolution google moon app??? This reeks of a conspiracy to me.

Why are you asking for someone else to do your research for you? If you understand the nuts and bolts of photography, you would know why there is a limit to what imaging systems can resolve. Why invoke a conspiracy just because you do not understand something? Wouldn't it be better to educate yourself?

A thought occured to me earlier today; the infamous shot of an American astronaut hitting a golf ball on the moon. What was the temperature on the moon that day. If the temperature was really cold like -100 C or colder wouldn't the golf ball have been so brittle that it shattered into hundreds of pieces?? Anyone remember their highschool science teacher dipping a balloon into liquid nitrogen and then shattering the ballon like glass all over the floor???

Again, why are you asking what the temperature on the Moon was? Why speculate when you can do some research? If you did, you would understand that the question does not even make sense.

If it were to be proven that the moon landings were hoaxes, wouldn't this be one of the greatest lies of all time??

If you genuinely believe this, please dedicate yourself to researching it further, otherwise you are just wasting everyone's time.

You're wasting my time you have no photos, just a lot of hot air to share.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You're wasting my time you have no photos, just a lot of hot air to share.

Since when are photos "proof" of anything?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

Not really conclusive proof though is it?

2nd

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
why dont they send a mars rover to the moon to roam about and look at the apollo landing sites?..can be that hard...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I thought that one of the "proofs" that men have not been to the Moon is that men cannot survive outside the protective Magnetosphere (let alone atmosphere) of Earth. Low orbit missions like shuttle and ISS don't count. Leaving earth orbit in a soda can and standing in the full stream of the Sun's radiation on the surface of the Moon is supposedly lethal, right? I don't know, because nobody has ever shown me a study of how much radiation impacts the Moon from the Sun. Moon "soil" is sterile right? Like Mars? And Mars is further out. Astronauts are still alive today that walked and talked on the Moon. They haven't died of 22 cancers yet, so what's up with that? How come space is so lethal to satellites sensitive electronics and humans have survived so long after traveling to the Moon and back?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Knoll..heres a link for you to look through.... pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu...

And another....www.uwgb.edu...

These sites have plenty of pictures and other tid bits of info for you to look through.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

I thought that one of the "proofs" that men have not been to the Moon is that men cannot survive outside the protective Magnetosphere (let alone atmosphere) of Earth. Low orbit missions like shuttle and ISS don't count. Leaving earth orbit in a soda can and standing in the full stream of the Sun's radiation on the surface of the Moon is supposedly lethal, right? I don't know, because nobody has ever shown me a study of how much radiation impacts the Moon from the Sun. Moon "soil" is sterile right? Like Mars? And Mars is further out. Astronauts are still alive today that walked and talked on the Moon. They haven't died of 22 cancers yet, so what's up with that? How come space is so lethal to satellites sensitive electronics and humans have survived so long after traveling to the Moon and back?

It's because they had a thin layer of aluminum sheilding them in the spacecraft and the suits even less...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
history.nasa.gov...

TING....TING....TING.....(oh crap I'm making sound)......"change hands sir".......(hope nobody realizes I'm hitting this stake with the side of a hammer to quit making sound)

Turn up your speakers......how's he creating SOUND on the moon hammering a stake?

2 answers:

--Moon has an atmosphere
--It was filmed where there WAS an atmosphere

Which is it?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I don't hear you're talking about but you think there was a microphone on the camera? There wasn't. The mics were inside the spacesuits.

Sound travels through all kinds of materials other than air. Space suits for example. But of course, the suits did have air in them.

edit on 9/5/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
why dont they send a mars rover to the moon to roam about and look at the apollo landing sites?..can be that hard...

because it's a waste of money to prove something that is already considered true...wait for it......bye the very same people who would conduct the rover missions

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Pervius

I don't hear you're talking about but you think there was a microphone on the camera? There wasn't. The mics were inside the spacesuits.

Sound travels through all kinds of materials other than air. Space suits for example. But of course, the suits did have air in them.

Is that how it works?
Take an alarm clock, a bell jar and a vacuum pump. Let the alarm clock ring and put the jar on top of it. As you pump away the air from the jar the sound will diminish until it is gone completely. When you let the air back in, you'll hear the sound again. If you put a microphone inside the jar, it won't catch the sound waves. It needs a way to transmit the sound waves.
Even if it did as you proposed, it wouldn't sound the way it did. It would be muffled. Sound travelling up the astronots suit and then through the air inside the spacesuit into the ear, would be quite muffled and sound differently if they could be heard at all.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I think most if not all apollo astro's developed cataracts. not really proof of anything by itself, but it would lend credibility to them having shared the same exposure

van allen himslef has said the radiation level they were exposed to was similar to a chest x-ray.

the radiation argument is flaccid

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Here is a very informative slide show based on research done by non-NASA sources. It details the various types and levels of radiation in cis-lunar space. On the Moon, unshielded doses run at around millionths of a Sievert per hour. 4 Sieverts is a potentially lethal dose, so the astronauts were fine there for a few hundred hours but would be in danger after a few thousand hours.

wrmiss.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad

Why would they waste money on something like that just to convince a few conspiracy nuts who would no doubt dismiss the results anyway?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by intrptr

I think most if not all apollo astro's developed cataracts. not really proof of anything by itself, but it would lend credibility to them having shared the same exposure

van allen himslef has said the radiation level they were exposed to was similar to a chest x-ray.

the radiation argument is flaccid

Sooo...a chest x-ray for 52.8 mins one way? That seems like a lot of radiation doesn't it? Did any of them have children after the missions!?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
you do have a valid point when you say "they cant even get high resolution pictures or film of the moon when they can get high resolution pictures of everything else.
ive always wondered though why theyve never been back to the moon.....when it could be a valuable asset to the earth.
regards :karl

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Who wants to look at a moon landing site anyway? It prolly looks like a bunch of litterbugs pulled up in their jeep, scattered refuse and garbage all over, then set fire to the whole place and split leaving a toxic junk pile in their wake.

As a boy scout, I was taught to pack my trash. A photographers creed is to take nothing but photos, and leave nothing but footprints. An astronauts creedo on that is... well, never mind.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

No. That was the total radiation exposure for the whole transit.
lsda.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Since when is documentation proof of anything posted by Nasa/Gov or gov...period ? Because Nasa said so ? Nasa means nothing ,photo's cant be trusted as well as anyone for that matter .I could go post an article and put it on a website and you would probably use it for this site ..lol. You seem pretty negative to the people on here discussing topics ...how about keeping an open mind ?? Were here to find out things and not get scolded for a question or answer we have .Lighten up Dj

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well I am 100% convinced that the Apollo missions NEVER went to the moon, I too witnessed the tv shows live and was bombarded by all of the media hype, but through looking at as much evedience as I could over the intervening years, I have become positive that it was all faked.

By the way, something that I would say to anyone trying to figure out the truth, is don't believe all of the supposed whistleblowing videos on the tube, some of the most interesting ones have been edited to mislead, others have had fake audio tracks added. When the real unedited footage is viewed, you can see a big difference, and yes I do have shedloads of hours of moonwalk footage from all of the missions.

For me one of the biggest convincers is that the astronauts constantly taunt the ground crew with spoilers and they are very quickly told to drop what they are doing and go and take a reading, that is a physical rap on the knuckles for them to pull them back into line. Just watch 12 hours of one missions moonwalk back to back and you will realise that you don't spend all of that money for two guys to walk backwards and forwards pretending to do something for the camera, if that were my money and I had sent them up there, they would work for it, not pretend to be busy.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join