It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Debunk The Moon Landing Hoax For Me...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

If you believe it was a hoax you have to accept that they fooled the Russians who would have been watching every single move of what was happening or even more incredibly the Russians were part of the hoax.

Really ????
The HBs say something about a wheat deal and change the subject. Except that the Wheat Deal in question was for about 150 mil, in contemporary money, and the Soviet Space program spent billions.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Yes humans are explorers. However there is only so little one can explore in a barren empty piece of rock and dust. You can send in your own spy sattellite if you care. Meanwhile the people who actually work in the area will keep using equipment they deem necessary for their mission. No point in having 0.0001m / pixel images of dust. Whatever conspiracy theorist believe or don't is irrelevant.
Keep on waiting

Why are you so sure ... How can you be so sure.. dust is all there is to find on the Moon?

I find it's an excellent question. We photograph Everything here on earth, we study everything - we study the sands of the Sahara, the glaciers of the north and south poles.. we dig deep beneath them with imaging cameras -

What is there to find but sand or ice? We have learned tons and are still learning about these areas things we did not know.

Seems to me Humans would be doing the same thing on the Moon the closest neighbor we know we can reach relatively easily. The fact that no one seems to have done this over the years is very suspicious. This tells me it is possible this work is being done and they found something they deem is in our best interests not to know about.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by 000063

That tent they have there does not even look like it could handle Mt.Everest.
That's nice. Do you know if the lander could survive Mount Everest? Do you know the differences between landing on the moon and landing on a mountain?

You have to admit that alot of weirdness and "nothing to see here, that is why we have no good pictures".
There's plenty of good pictures, and NASA has publicly published their evidence, including giving out moon rocks to over a hundred countries. That's someone who's either confident in their false story, or they're not trying to hide anything.

And they somehow knew where they should and could land without TO THIS DAY any decent pics of the area ??

How can you believe that better pictures do not exist of the Moon, and yet we got way better pics of Mars.
"Better"? "Decent"? Compared to what?

I note how you're not acknowledging the picture is wrong. The person who made it is either foolish, or just plain lying.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

What makes you think it's easy to land men on the Moon?
What makes you think it's easy to put anything on the Moon?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 000063

SELENE images are 10 meters per pixel. The main mission of SELENE was to provide DEM info for 3D projections of the surface terrine landscape. And it's funny you use SELENE image mapping to disprove Apollo photos because they prove quite the opposite. That images from Apollo landings have to been images FROM THE LUNAR SURFACE.

Read up bucko.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Yes humans are explorers. However there is only so little one can explore in a barren empty piece of rock and dust. You can send in your own spy sattellite if you care. Meanwhile the people who actually work in the area will keep using equipment they deem necessary for their mission. No point in having 0.0001m / pixel images of dust. Whatever conspiracy theorist believe or don't is irrelevant.
Keep on waiting

Why are you so sure ... How can you be so sure.. dust is all there is to find on the Moon?

I find it's an excellent question. We photograph Everything here on earth, we study everything - we study the sands of the Sahara, the glaciers of the north and south poles.. we dig deep beneath them with imaging cameras -

What is there to find but sand or ice? We have learned tons and are still learning about these areas things we did not know.

Seems to me Humans would be doing the same thing on the Moon the closest neighbor we know we can reach relatively easily. The fact that no one seems to have done this over the years is very suspicious.
"We" did. There was a big, expensive, highly publicized space program to do exactly that. Even sent men up there.

This tells me it is possible this work is being done and they found something they deem is in our best interests not to know about.
You've got nothing but supposition.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 000063

That's where the lunar rover is stored, to be easily deployed. Since it was housed during flight in the 3rd stage, when it was exposed to the vacuum of space it didn't need much protection and money and unnecessary weight is money, and fuel, and more money.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by 000063

SELENE images are 10 meters per pixel. The main mission of SELENE was to provide DEM info for 3D projections of the surface terrine landscape. And it's funny you use SELENE image mapping to disprove Apollo photos because they prove quite the opposite. Than images from Apollo landings have to been images FROM THE LUNAR SURFACE.

Read up bucko.
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. Mine was that Dissident seemed to be arguing that because the JAXA videos were CG, the American videos and photos taken decades earlier were fake. This seems illogical to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
What would TPTB gain by faking the moon landing? I never understood that. Isn't the fact that we have shot people into space on multiple occasions enough proof that we would be able to go to the moon? And if the moon landings were faked, how about the Mars Rover? Do you think that was faked too??

It's a bit contradictory regarding the low density of the martian athmosphere and landing the thing using parachutes, while here on earth there is a max altitude for using parachutes due to the density of the athmosphere....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by 000063

That's where the lunar rover is stored, to be easily deployed. Since it was housed during flight in the 3rd stage, when it was exposed to the vacuum of space it didn't need much protection and money and unnecessary weight is money, and fuel, and more money.
So the image isn't even right on that minor detail. Brilliant.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 000063

I don't get your point and you don't get my point. Do you know what DEM terrain mapping is?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 000063

Explain. What minor detail?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Skallagrimsson

They used inflatable ballon type landing apparatuses, like what you are used to seeing in Mars movies. It's called unpowered landings.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Apollo 12 landing site, photographed by the LRO...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b371e93a610.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Why not buy a high-powered telescope and look for yourself? You won't believe any pictures people show anyways?
Look for yourself if you still believe it was a conspiracy.
If it's a conspiracy, you can show all of your friends and show everyone who wants to really know.
If it's not, and it's not, you'll at least have a nice telescope.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
history.nasa.gov...

TING....TING....TING.....(oh crap I'm making sound)......"change hands sir".......(hope nobody realizes I'm hitting this stake with the side of a hammer to quit making sound)

Turn up your speakers......how's he creating SOUND on the moon hammering a stake?

2 answers:

--Moon has an atmosphere
--It was filmed where there WAS an atmosphere

Which is it?

Neither, obviously.
Think. Hmmm...how could sound travel from the glove to the microphone....hmmmm.?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

We still get signals from a probe we left up there.

We landed there to put it there.

No proof the probe was placed on the surface by astronauts. The probe could have landed on the surface automatically through a NASA control room.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Yea just like they tried that with those half dozen probes to mars :/

The proof is in the photos. Don't want to take a trip to your local observatory to go see for yourself? Don't complain there's no proof.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theXammux
Alright. it's time to call this game. If you have deicded that ALL evidence is not credible then of course, you'll cry that there's no credible evidence. If you have a deep feeling that the moon landings are a lie, and choose to beleive that over the incredible amounts of evidence to the contrary then that's okay. That doesn't even mean that you are wrong. However, to pretend as though you are logical and looking for something reasonable is just dishonest. You have chosen to discount photos, video, artifacts from the moon, verifable proof of manmade technology on the moon (which you wanted pictures for, despite having already discounted pictures), historical record, eye witness testimony, and rational thought. Then you are intentionally NOT leaving open for the possibility of evidence. In which case you aren't actually looking for anything, just smugly trying to convince others of your personal dogma.

LMAO WOW this guy really can't let it go. WE DID LAND ON THE MOON, WE DID, WE DID, WE DID, WHHHHHAAAAAAA!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 000063
You're asking why Japanese videos of their probe's landing decades after the American moon landings aren't live?

No, I'm asking why ALL the Jaxa/Selene videos are Computer Generated and where are all the real Jaxa/Selene footages. All the Jaxa/Selene videos are fake (despite their attempt to convince us they were taken with an HDTV camera. There was no HD, btw.) so it's another reason for me to be convinced that we never went to the moon.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join