It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is a shill for TPTB?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
If Ron Paul is a shill for the powers that be then he is a better master of deception than Obama.

As Obama Was Better Than Bush. And Bush More So Than Clinton.
The Secret Service Get Better EveryDay.

The Masses Catch Up Every Five Years.

By Which Time Theyre Debating The Next Saviour.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Are you aware of the positioning of your hands at all times? Think about it.
If someone were to follow you around for six months, do you suppose they might get a few pictures of you giving the 'devil' sign?

Thats right, and as far as I saw, the image of RP supposedly giving the sign wasn't even correct, as his thumb was sticking out.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
lmao that video was a joke.

OP nice troll post. PAY attention, the pics in that video are photo shopped and badly. lmao you are either simple or a disinfo agent

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navyblue
I have already responded to these same questions in my second to last post.

Ron Paul is the insurance policy for if enough Americans wake up. If tptb supported him, he would not be clean, and would blend in with the rest of the obvious members of the status quo. He is OUR candidate. They have some one for every one.

Believe it.

How much Fluoride have you people drank today? Do you not remember Obama and his clean record on Iraq? His street cred with Rev. White?

These peoples plans have been set in motion hundreds of years ago.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Navyblue because: Last line added

edit on 6-9-2011 by Navyblue because: (no reason given)

Just wondering, why are people continually ignoring most of your posts?
It seems when ron paul supporters are confronted with a legit argument and truth, they only choose to refute part of it, or completely ignore the post.
edit on 6-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I am from the UK so i don't understand US politics that much but could he be a puppet of the republician tea party so they get in power? They could be using Paul as a puppet, people vote for all his good policies to help the country but when he is in power will any of them actually be put into place?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Op, now that you are trying to save everyone from Ron Paul with old data by Bill of all people, i will be expecting other threads by you on the other canditates, as if you even do a tiny-itty-bit of research on the others you could let out a garage full of bones from their closests.

Will be looking forward in hearing about the other candidates on your threads op

edit on 6-9-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
We all know that every other candidate is a shill, but what people still believe is that ron paul isn't.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Really wish I had 20 posts so I could make a topic in the Rants forum, but # it - here I go:

Okay, seriously - all these "shill" accusations that seem to pop up out of nowhere really piss me off.
"[NAME] is only able to say the kind of things they says because they're a SHILL of TPTB! Jesse Ventura is a shill! Alex Jones is a shill! Ron Paul is a shill! David Icke is a shill! AHHHH!"
Yeah, because everyone who speaks out against TPTB and gets major attention without getting bumped off is OBVIOUSLY IN LEAGUE WITH THEM!
Seriously makes me wonder sometimes if there's anyone worth trusting or looking up to that a bunch of other random morons are immediately going to accuse of being in league with the very people they claim to fight against. Is it really worth believing anyone if some ****wad's gonna run up screaming "SHILL, SHILL, SHILL"?
"Oh, # it - EVERYONE IS A SHILL OF TPTB! BE AFRAID AND DON'T TRUST ANYONE! AHHH!"

And what is the deal with the "Illuminati Hand Signs" that people are so obsessed about? What they hell do they *mean*? What do they *do*?
You're telling me that if I'm having a conversation with some people, giving a talk, or making a public appearance, and my hands just happen to make a gesture that even slightly resembles the so-called "Illuminati Hand Signs", then that means I'm in league with the Illuminati? I'm a metalhead, so I like to flash the "metal horns" to my friends sometimes. Supposedly that gesture resembles one of these wonderful "Illuminati hand signs" I've heard so much about. So tell me, Mr. Expert - am I in league with the Illuminati because someone "exposed" me on camera giving the "metalhead salute" to a friend?
Apparently I'm not allowed to make that call, since because I make this evil gesture, I've joined the Illuminati and have become a shill. Oh well!

Pisses me off...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leg1on
Really wish I had 20 posts so I could make a topic in the Rants forum, but # it - here I go:

Okay, seriously - all these "shill" accusations that seem to pop up out of nowhere really piss me off.
"[NAME] is only able to say the kind of things they says because they're a SHILL of TPTB! Jesse Ventura is a shill! Alex Jones is a shill! Ron Paul is a shill! David Icke is a shill! AHHHH!"
Yeah, because everyone who speaks out against TPTB and gets major attention without getting bumped off is OBVIOUSLY IN LEAGUE WITH THEM!
Seriously makes me wonder sometimes if there's anyone worth trusting or looking up to that a bunch of other random morons are immediately going to accuse of being in league with the very people they claim to fight against. Is it really worth believing anyone if some ****wad's gonna run up screaming "SHILL, SHILL, SHILL"?
"Oh, # it - EVERYONE IS A SHILL OF TPTB! BE AFRAID AND DON'T TRUST ANYONE! AHHH!"

And what is the deal with the "Illuminati Hand Signs" that people are so obsessed about? What they hell do they *mean*? What do they *do*?
You're telling me that if I'm having a conversation with some people, giving a talk, or making a public appearance, and my hands just happen to make a gesture that even slightly resembles the so-called "Illuminati Hand Signs", then that means I'm in league with the Illuminati? I'm a metalhead, so I like to flash the "metal horns" to my friends sometimes. Supposedly that gesture resembles one of these wonderful "Illuminati hand signs" I've heard so much about. So tell me, Mr. Expert - am I in league with the Illuminati because someone "exposed" me on camera giving the "metalhead salute" to a friend?
Apparently I'm not allowed to make that call, since because I make this evil gesture, I've joined the Illuminati and have become a shill. Oh well!

Pisses me off...

You can't trust anyone in the government, politics, royalty, aristocracy, or in the media, but im legit.
And what info i post is legit, it's up to you whether you want to believe the truth i post or not, im not here to force you.

And the illuminati hand shake paul uses, is so he can communicate with his illuminati brethren, the same club your not allowed in.

edit on 6-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

If you think that Ron Paul is a shill for TPTB, then you have obviously done absolutely no research on who Ron Paul really is and what he really stands for. What you have provided is as much evidence of Ron Paul being a shill for TPTB as most of the "Reptilian Shape Shifters" that are taking over the world videos. When you come up with a legitimate argument or something substantial please bring it to everyone's attention.

You may retract this statement, when legions of reptilian-like alien/gods are descending upon us to enslave us for our gold, wealth...oh wait they already have...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick

If you think that Ron Paul is a shill for TPTB, then you have obviously done absolutely no research on who Ron Paul really is and what he really stands for. What you have provided is as much evidence of Ron Paul being a shill for TPTB as most of the "Reptilian Shape Shifters" that are taking over the world videos. When you come up with a legitimate argument or something substantial please bring it to everyone's attention.

You may retract this statement, when legions of reptilian-like alien/gods are descending upon us to enslave us for our gold, wealth...oh wait they already have...

They didn't enslave us, we already were slaves, on day 1.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If Ron Paul was using subliminal messages in his ads, then why has he never won the presidency despite multiple attempts? You would think that more people would have voted for him in the past than what actually did if he was unconsciously influencing people's votes.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jburg6

It was part of the plan, TPTB need paul to have a track record.
They had to give him this build up.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Actually no one really knows who he is. How well can you know someone you have never had a conversation with? He has gained publicity because he is allowed to. If TPTB didn't want him, he wouldn't be around. If he speaks the truth he will never be in power - NEVER

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

stop the NLP trying to say Ron Paul is a shill. OP is a paid Troll? How do you like it?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The OP is hilarious, he has in his Avatar something about Israel and Ron Paul which makes the ignorant think Ron Paul supports Israel on hidden and huge level. The funny thing is Paul has always said he would cut aid to all countries in the middle East including Israel which he says is more than capable of fending for itself. And the Zionists have not had good things to say about Ron Paul.

Information officers getting good pay these days ?
Just wondering ?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dezero

lol go back to hiding in your blanket.

Haha, he is allowed to speak, that is just hilarious-they don't control which local township he goes to make his speeches, they don't control which interviews he books and speaks on. You're crazy man.

And to the OP, did you really have to put that avatar up? you've just sealed your fate. If you keep this up, you might just end up like kro32 and get banned for your constant trolling.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by Dezero

lol go back to hiding in your blanket.

Haha, he is allowed to speak, that is just hilarious-they don't control which local township he goes to make his speeches, they don't control which interviews he books and speaks on. You're crazy man.

And to the OP, did you really have to put that avatar up? you've just sealed your fate. If you keep this up, you might just end up like kro32 and get banned for your constant trolling.

How did you know I was hiding in my blanket? Spooky.

What are you doing here my friend? What are you doing here? Do you know what you're saying? They control everything. If they don't want it, it won't happen. That's all, I'm going back to my blanket now

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dezero

By your reasoning you better go back into hiding, don't want to let the illuminati know that you're hot on their trail! because you never know, by exposing their secrets like that, you might be next on their blacklist.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Okay Captain Hindsight. You're just taking everything that's ever happened and putting your own insane TPTB spin on it. You might be borderline crazy if you really think that EVERYthing you think, do, say, and are exposed to are by the hands of some unseen secret society. TPTB are not very invisible at all, Ron Paul exposes them and battles them everyday. Tell me what actions, statements, or votes has Ron Paul proposed that makes you think he's working against the people? What is the worst-case scenario concerning a Paul presidency? IF Paul is President what would the people have to worry about?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join