It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is a shill for TPTB?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ok, hold on one second. First of all, to debunk the Saddam thing. In case no one has pointed it out yet, that clip was from the intro of Bill Maher's show. I know because sadly I used to watch the show. In the intro he has a rapid jump cut part then cuts to the stage and start of the show. That's all it is, the video uploader didn't edit it smoothly enough and a fraction of a second clip was there.

Anyway with that out of the way, I want to say I absolutely support Paul, and he's my hero, of course. BUT..I want to ask someone who knows and understand Illuminati/secret societies a question, please only someone with knowledge answer this question.. Why does he in fact throw up those "bullhorn" hand gestures? From my understanding usually the bilderberg/nwo/elites/skull and bones/free masons and the like do that, so why is he doing that. That actually does throw me off.
edit on 5-9-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: typo

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Read the thread, the EXACT same hand gesture has an alternate meaning in sign language, it is LOVE.

And the handshake that people are claiming is a clear indicator of illuminati, it is a casual/loose hand shake, I do it all the time especially when you're shaking hands at a distance or an instant, there is nothing special or distinctive about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Sign Language

It's also the international sign of love. Musicians do it as a representation of Rocking out. It's a very common gesture. The hand shake thing.

Apparently Ron Paul did it wrong. Show me another clip somewhere that he does this. Did you notice the big huge table in front of him. I suppose that would have nothing to do with his not so firm handshake.

This is reaching man, really reaching.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by teotwawki77
I agree with the op. The TPTB are not ever going to give us a real president look how different Obama was supposed to be but he is the same old same old. Anyone who believes that a president is going to make a difference in the econmy the US the world or anything else is a fool they are nothing but puppets. Look at it just look at it we elected the same family twice do you really think our vote counts we are not free our vote isnt real all we are is slaves with a made up monoply money fake fake fake government. I guarantee in five years if Ron Paul gets elected the us will be worse or the same its not going to change unless we pull an egypt.
And even then they will convinve you that an uprising is what they wanted you to do so then you wont do it because you think thats what they wanted start thinking for yourself and quit bening a sheep wake up world the time is near.
edit on 5-9-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given)

How can you compare Ron Paul to Obama? Ron Paul has been going against the status quo for 30 years. Barack Obama has not. Obama came from no where and said all the right things. Those who made a choice to actually research Candidate Obama already knew his words were empty. Those who took the time to look at Obama's voting record as a Senator already knew he was full of crap. Ron Paul has been saying the same things for 30 years. When you look at his voting record it matches up exactly with what he has been saying. You can not compare the two.

You are right about our Presidents being nothing but puppets, but it does not have to remain that way. Do you know how you stop the puppet parade? You pick a Candidate like Ron Paul who goes against the grain. If he does not get the nomination and does not run in the general election, then it is up top YOU the VOTER to make a choice to not settle for the lesser of two evils. Obama or McCain was not a choice. The both sucked. Granted, one may suck less than the other, but that does not mean that one is actually better.

I personally refuse to pick between the lesser of two evils. It makes no sense. Even if you pick the lesser of two evils, you are still picking evil. It is amazing to me how American Voters still fail to see that one obvious fact.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The "Illuminati"/devil hand sign is with the thumb in, not out.Thumb out is the sign language for "I love you".

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Good thing I'm educated enough to know Illuminati and that lot don't exist. Oh sure there's cryptic silliness and band of brothers stuff here and there, but they have no links to the past organizations and in fact are echoes and shadows of whatever they claim to be.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
A friend of mine was complaining that Ron's son was a racist, as she overheard him at a ballgame. I have no reason to not believe her. I'm hoping he's grown up. I hope it had nothing to do with Ron. Whether Ron is a shill or not, he doesn't have a chance. The people in control don't want to return to the bad old days when this nation was young. They want their lucrative status quo. I think you're wasting time with anyone who is in the spotlight.

What I think needs to happen to make this planet livable is demonized and laughed at. There is a strong propaganda machine against ideas I hold. I think our only hope is to drop out and live in our own caring self sufficient society. Yes, there are a lot of bad names and hate for such an idea as peace, but it's our only hope.
edit on 5-9-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Oh don't you see!!!? He has been produced over the span of 30 years just for this moment in history so when he becomes president the rift will open and hordes of demons will spill onto the earth, he is the black prophet, TIME magazine even predicted it!!!!

And if it wasn't for the Op I never would have realized it! MY EYES ARE OPEN!!! PRAISE THA LAWD!!!

At least that's what Radeon seems to believe.......
edit on (9/6/11) by gnosis111 because: For laughs...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Because OP hasn't brought even close to an argument as to why he is a shill. He's going off of a hand motion and what he thinks he sees inside of some videos. For the record, illuminati don't really have a handsign, and rockers have been doing those same handsigns for years, are they illuminati?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

This is at least your second anti-Ron Paul thread. You clearly haven't done any research,
or won't do any, so I'll answer some of your questions. Perhaps this might convince you to at least entertain the idea that Ron Paul is not in league with the "Illuminati".

What makes Ron Paul different from any other candidate?

Even a casual knowledge of Ron Paul vs the other candidates should open a prospective voters eyes and mind.
Professionally, Paul is a medical doctor. Early in his career, he would refuse to take medicaid payments for poor people. He would routinely waive the fees. He didn't want to take money from the government. This is well documented. That shows something of his character, eh?
The other candidates are an assortment of religious nut-jobs and professional politicians\businessman.
They are mostly greedy, money-grubbing, wealthy business people.
(Even those who are 'Christians', like Bachmann, imo. She gets all kinds of government grants and assistance for her Christian counseling business)
While they all babble about their religious beliefs, Paul thinks religion is a personal matter and should be kept separate from government.

Ron Paul lives the Constitution. He eats, breathes and sleeps it.
Listen to Paul's opponents speak. Some of their views are in opposition to the Constitution. (particularly Perry, imo) Ron Paul follows the Constitution to the letter

He believes the U.S. should not involve itself in foreign wars or military occupations unless we're attacked.
He was one of a small handful of members of Congress who actually sued Bill Clinton for the Kosovo war in 1999, saying Clinton did not get congressional approval, which was unconstitutional.
Check his opponents' views and voting records on war and military interventions, particularly in the Middle East.
Completely different from his.

Ron Paul vs the other candidates? He's nothing like them.

This is how TPTB operate, they play both the offence and the defence, why is Ron any different?

I think I just gave you a couple instances.

Is it because he appeases to the masses confirmation bias?

You have repeatedly shown that your opinions are formed after listening to Alex Jones, David Icke, and political "Illuminati" conspiracy videos you see on YouTube. That, my friend, is textbook confirmation bias.
You are believing what those sources say because it fits your beliefs. That's not critical thinking. That's letting someone else do your thinking for you.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

We didn't say everyone is controlled by a secret society, although some do take orders from Bilderberg, CFR, and the mega banks. There are a handful of honest, untainted politicians, but others are directly supportive of the banking cartel and the fed, and the bailout mentality, so either they are really brainwashed and stupid or there are larger interests persuading their voting record. Either way, Ron Paul has stood up against the New World Order and the Fed for the entirety of his career, and has talked about the dangers and failures of the current system we have.

He is most definitely not taking marching orders from anyone, do you think if he was part of the NWO they would be trying to shut him down like they are? ABSOLUTELY NOT! They would be championing him at every corner. Instead, they've demonized him as some at ATS have done. Most of us can tell a real person when we see one, and I compare RP to the likes of Martin Luther King and JFK. Both who were assassinated for championing freedom. So was Robby Kennedy, was going to pick MLK as his running mate.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

Actually Alex Jones supports Ron Paul in full force. And most of what Alex has said has come true or TPTB have talked about in their own words and are in the process of enacting. Dont lump Jones in with David Icke, please. Even though I watched Icke's interview with shaman Credo Mutwa and it is interesting, nothing is fullproof. Alex does not talk about Reptilians, only about what those in favor of the NWO and responsible for constructing our current system and maintaining the status quo say in their own words.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Is TPTB trying to weaken the American empire, if so Ron Paul is the perfect guy for them, if so then why aren't they promoting him, actually they use the media every chance they can to mislead people and degrade his chances, FOX being the biggest offender.

If he is a schill, he was planted 30 years ago, is the most amazing political actor ever, opposes their own monatary system, and pretty much everything they want to do.
The only thing I can see, is that they are just using him to smoke out all malcontents in the country. They compile a list for nefarious purposes. But I believe Ron Paul is sincere, he has a large family and he wants the best for their future.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I have already responded to these same questions in my second to last post.

Ron Paul is the insurance policy for if enough Americans wake up. If tptb supported him, he would not be clean, and would blend in with the rest of the obvious members of the status quo. He is OUR candidate. They have some one for every one.

Believe it.

How much Fluoride have you people drank today? Do you not remember Obama and his clean record on Iraq? His street cred with Rev. White?

These peoples plans have been set in motion hundreds of years ago.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Navyblue because: Last line added

edit on 6-9-2011 by Navyblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Navyblue

This is your theory and cannot be proven in any way, actually you would never even come close to convincing a non-believer, no facts (not even one).

At least a non-supporter of Ron Paul could be convinced that he may be a good choice through his political record.

Obama was clean on Iraq? what, out of how many years of his miniscule political history? by the time he announced his candidacy, he was only a political infant compared to Ron Paul.

Yea, Ron Paul was chosen hundreds of years ago, and it all just happened to play out because Ron Paul WANTED to run for president right? Wrong, he was chosen by the people, it could've been anybody why did they choose the guy rambling on about the constitution? Why now? Why not 4 years from now when he is 80 and (bless him) on his deathbed?

None of this makes any sense, Ron Paul wasn't chosen as some last resort to a fed-up America.

he wasn't chosen by a higher power to join the air force to earn the peoples trust in his military experience
he wasn't chosen by a higher power to a higher power deliver babies as an OBGYN
he wasn't chosen by a higher power to a higher power give free medical care to those that could not afford it
he wasn't chosen by a higher power to run for congress because of his ideas of liberty
he wasn't chosen by a higher power to defend the constitution for over 30 years

But he was chosen to run for President, by the people.

The only reason why he is even running as a candidate right now is because his supporters showed the necessary interest for him to launch his campaign, he could've spent his last years sipping lemonade and watching his grandchildren grow up but he wanted to fulfill the will of the people.

So tell me, why if Ron Paul was chosen by a higher power to be the last resort to the peoples Awakening ( your worlds) that the media is almost entirely against him? Why are they hiding, erasing, and re-posting polls that he won? Why do they, at every given chance, marginalize Ron Paul? because it is part of the big game that TPTB is playing? Wow...the delusion going on here is amazingly ridiculous.
edit on 6-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The so-called subliminal message, while odd, appeared on the Bill Maher Show, not on a Ron Paul campaign ad. If it's truly a purposeful subliminal message then it could have just as easily been done by HBO in an effort to pull support from Paul or to influence the viewers to see him in a negative light.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It is to keep him credible to his supporters if and when they grow to an even more substantial number that could eventually elect him. That's why the media marginalizes him. If they supported him, he would have no credibility.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
when the thumb is extending at the same time, it's the sign for love. notice he points up with his other hand when he gets out of the limo. so he's saying love god or something to that effect.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Like others said, it is clearly the ASL sign for I LOVE YOU!
When getting out of the limo he is expressing love for his supporters. At least that is what it looked like to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join