It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is a shill for TPTB?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Ok, I hope this is the last time I'll have to say this on ATS but I know it won't be.

Ron Paul is using sign language for LOVE. Google 'sign language love' and you'll see exactly what I mean.

You must be a highly evolved psychic to know to what he had in mind with that sign
In this age when no one can be trusted why do people make such definite statements?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hey, I've shaken peoples hands like that before, does that mean I'm part of the illuminati? LOL

I've used sign language to send love to others before, does that mean I'm part of the illuminati? NO

There is nothing of substance in the video of the OP, absolutely nothing. This is what all of the anti- Ron Paul threads and posts are, 100% devoid of any substance backing up their claims no matter how evil they think Ron Paul is.

lol, give it up-you're probably better off talking about human-reptile hybrids and the motherships hiding behind elenin.
edit on 5-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Here's the video, the original video of the Saddam picture subliminally being in the Ron Paul on Bill Mahers "Real time".

It's from 0:36 - 0:40 watch in those frames

Did i break your confirmation bias, or are you still gullible?
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

You do realize this video you are presenting as evidence and as "the original" is not a video from Ron Paul, it is not a video from his campaign. It is NOT even the "original" video of the show Ron Paul was on as it was aired. This is a video that has been cut up and spliced together. If you really want to know why Saddam is in the video, you would have to find the real creator of the video.

You are so funny to me. You talk about how people are gullible and falling for the same old tricks and how Ron Paul is deceiving everyone and you know this from your own research, but yet you could not do a quick google search for the actual show to see how it aired on TV?

This interview aired on May 25, 2007 during the last election cycle and I just have to point out if you listen to Ron Paul, he is still saying the same things now that he was saying then. He still says the same things now, that he was saying 25 years ago. The big difference is, 25 years ago, what he was saying sounded crazy. Now it is like he is simply pointing out the obvious. Why is that? Because all those "crazy things" that "can't happen here in the USA" have happened.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I agree with the op. The TPTB are not ever going to give us a real president look how different Obama was supposed to be but he is the same old same old. Anyone who believes that a president is going to make a difference in the econmy the US the world or anything else is a fool they are nothing but puppets. Look at it just look at it we elected the same family twice do you really think our vote counts we are not free our vote isnt real all we are is slaves with a made up monoply money fake fake fake government. I guarantee in five years if Ron Paul gets elected the us will be worse or the same its not going to change unless we pull an egypt.
And even then they will convinve you that an uprising is what they wanted you to do so then you wont do it because you think thats what they wanted start thinking for yourself and quit bening a sheep wake up world the time is near.
edit on 5-9-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Well, ok, I hadn't thought of sign language, especially since I never noticed Ron Paul using it too much. I do know that many politicians have used that hand signal. Does Bill Clinton use sign language too? I hadn't realized that sign language per se was so prevalent among politicians. I do know however, that one particular hand sign is Illuminati.
I do like Ron Paul however, and am hoping he was joking with it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Not on your life.

If he is, they are doing a terrible job of marketing him and they could sell snow to the Eskimos. (I think they have) or even buy Manhattan for twenty bucks and some beads. These are some powerful and persuasive "powers that be."
Look what they have been able to get some people to believe so far...The Tea Party? You are pulling my leg with this one. The FREEMASONS orchestrated the original TP dressed up like Indians. (they are so good at demonizing innocent minorities - if they have to dress up like the minorities, to deceive people and stir the trouble up themselves - they will.)

No honesty, integrity or real bravery in them then, so why expect it now?
Beware the deceivers.

There is no end to the "magic show" and big charade they can put on for the viewing public.
When they settle on a Candidate you will be inundated with him. Notice I did not say "or her?" Not an omission - they will not choose a woman. They will however reluctantly place one as VP.
edit on 5-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

His record really does speak for itself. It of course is way more reputable than one with almost no visible record but that of "present".

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
30 years in Washington? Of course he's sold out to the powers that be.

He's just as corrupt as any of them. He does what every politician does, makes you think he's on your side when he's really on the side of the rich and powerful.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
do you realize that the video is from 2007...
different election different issues...different race

same person for the last 30yrs

am i wrong?

or is all that "whooooa he hasn't changed his underwear for decades!" all a

bunch of crap?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

another thread made by you claiming Ron Paul is Illuminati/shill. How come you don't make threads about Perry, Bachmann, Romey, Palin, etc? Get over your Ron Paul hate.

And just for more kicks
www.ronpaul.com...

To be fair, his father was a Freemason, which would explain why he respects the organization. I also have family and friends who are Freemasons, but I am not.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

yeah, sorry,

palin has had her day here at lovely ATS,

now it's st. pauls turn. the attention whore that he is.

suck it up!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

And don't you find it too good to be true on what ron paul says?
You ever thought he could be bluffing?

Ron Paul is the only political figure that has not changed his stance in 30 years. So, no I don't find it hard to believe a man that has held his ground even in the face of adversity. How could he be bluffing when his record is proof of his claim? You really have no idea who Ron Paul is at all do you?

and where the heck has that talking point of paulites have gotten HIM or WE the people?!!

no friggin where, that's where! lol!

sounds like he has NO influence at all after 30 friggin years.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
This post is pure political trolling. Ron Paul is popular here and so the OP knows he will get lots of attention with this baiting technique.

I don't think I can take it seriously as it is so over the top retarded.

My last post on it.

so are the palistinians, so what?

don't like your own medicine?

then don't bad mouth others,

since you won't come back this is for the other hypocrites.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

This video is not even endorsed by Ron Paul. It is a video of a Bill Maher Real Time show, so if anything is odd in this video it is a reflection of the producers of the show and not of Ron Paul. This is a bogus claim made by the OP in an opportunistic political trolling attempt and nothing more. There I did my research into your "evidence", now do you have anything better to back your claims????

soooo, people are just putting stuff out there on a person without their permission?

is that what you saying?

and people are friggin believing it?!!

AND you are pretty pissed off about that?

wow!

bummer dude.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

And don't you find it too good to be true on what ron paul says?
You ever thought he could be bluffing?

Ron Paul is the only political figure that has not changed his stance in 30 years. So, no I don't find it hard to believe a man that has held his ground even in the face of adversity. How could he be bluffing when his record is proof of his claim? You really have no idea who Ron Paul is at all do you?

and where the heck has that talking point of paulites have gotten HIM or WE the people?!!

no friggin where, that's where! lol!

sounds like he has NO influence at all after 30 friggin years.

Government debt,government spending, questioning the foreign policy, and the federal reserve are all pretty popular topics these days. And these ideas was brought about by Ron Paul...no influence? Perry was talking about the federal reserve, Gingrich is talking about the federal reserve. Neither one of them talked about before Paul made it an issue. Questioning the wars Paul brought that to the gop. And like Jon Stewart said, "Ron Paul is the one who planted the seeds for the grassroot movement." Paul has had a major amount of influence especially since 2007.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

helleva letter of recomadation from you.

4000 babies, ya? cool and that has what to do with what?

i don't know, maybe he is right about taking money since he has been there for 30+ years.

i don't need u tube to find out political stuff.

the rest of your paul talking points sound like he couldn't do squat then and how can he do better as potus?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
oh my, did he really do the Illuminati hand sign? I'm so disappointed. Or was the vid doctored? Also, he is treading on dangerous ground discussing wiki leaks and that Assange character. I hope he plans to reveal also the Carter/Brzezinski Tri Lateralist involvement in the Iranian revolution when they supported the Khomeini and ousted the Shah, instead of just the blanket expose of American interference in foreign affairs.

wow!

that sounds great!

don't know what that means but you get a star!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by txraised254

ya, it's all a big surprise to the idiots in washington

brought to you by the only mofo who thought about it.

ok.

and what would that really do for you and me again?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

This video is not even endorsed by Ron Paul. It is a video of a Bill Maher Real Time show, so if anything is odd in this video it is a reflection of the producers of the show and not of Ron Paul. This is a bogus claim made by the OP in an opportunistic political trolling attempt and nothing more. There I did my research into your "evidence", now do you have anything better to back your claims????

soooo, people are just putting stuff out there on a person without their permission?

is that what you saying?

and people are friggin believing it?!!

AND you are pretty pissed off about that?

wow!

bummer dude.

Did you even bother to read the thread, or do you just post to post? What are people believing again? The video is not a Ron Paul campaign video as stated in the OP, if you would have bothered to read the OP or the thread for that matter you would have known that.
:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

ya, i read it, so what's the problem?

i watched it and and you paulites say it's not what st. paul wants?

it's not something you want people to keep in mind? frikin really?

he is running for POTUS! i want to know everything about everything, his kids habits, his friggin diet and what he likes to watch on t friggin v.

where he shops, how many grand kids he has, are they all normal and dna tested? are they all his?

does he drive a prius, bank accounts and speaking fees, i will be all over this guy.

i hate bill maher, his name is a pain in the ass. get a name that sounds like the spelling looks, douche bag.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Ron Paul at school for the deaf...

probably was sign language...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join