It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its over! the government had alread dumbed you down (Proof Indside!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
At least it's better than being gullible and believing everything you read in a book....you do know right because if it's in a book, it's immune to misinformation amirite?

Ok, whatever you say.
What's a "misinformation amirite"?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I'm pretty sure most people that have been on ats for any amount of time are aware of the "dumbing down" of America.

It's easy to say we are all to dumb to do something about it, but what would you have us do, our new un-fluoridated leader you.

Give us a hint as to what is rolling around in that huge brain of yours. How do we stop it.

I personally haven't allowed my family to use tap water for years. Along with many other things we stopped once I became aware of this problem. There is no way to completely remove yourself from chemicals but you can reduce it quite a bit.

I enjoy reading your threads, I really do, they are always so entertaining because of how much smarter you are than everyone who responds to you.

Strict...

It's not the dumbing down of america, it really is the dumbing down of the world, what would be the point in dumbing down only 1 place?
Not prepared for the future, just one of those, live by the day kinder people huh?

I'm fluoridated, i live on earth, incase you can't read, it says it on the left in my bio, but for good measure, i live on earth, the whole place is pretty much fluoridated, i am also fluoridated.

Not really smarter than anyone else i never said i was, you should try re-reading my posts, i never brought it up.,
It's just people like you, and others who seem to be think in a "one minded" herd mentality kind of way, a backward way of thinking, there's really no variation in the same thing you do know that right?
The majority must be right because that's just how it is?

You don't really offer any insight, on why you must be right, and i must be wrong, other than the fact, i am wrong.
I advise you to watch this video, hopefully you can comprehend the information in it.

edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

At least it's better than being gullible and believing everything you read in a book....you do know right because if it's in a book, it's immune to misinformation amirite?

Ok, whatever you say.
What's a "misinformation amirite"?

There's this website, called Google man, you should try it out, you can search for pretty much anything.
If you want to know "What's a "misinformation amirite"? google is the perfect place.
It even has a built in dictionary search function.
You should try it out sometime.
!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I understand the internet may not be your strong point, so i've done it for you.

Misinformation
Amirite

Your welcome

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
First good post i seen from you, but this one is good.

This is the same reason they have banned marijuana, pot makes you concentrate on the now more than the future, but it also makes you think deeper, more easily looking through the shroud, seeing underlying levels of connections to everything that you never would have been able to had you not been high. This can often lead to people claiming what would seem to non-smokers, outlandish, incredible things, eventually opening up to becoming labeled conspiracy theorists and crazy. So while they claim these people have gone crazy and that is why it is banned, it is actually because they become too intelligent, the dumb-filter is removed, which is a huge inconvenience to govt. The other reason is that people also concentrate more on the now, which means they are more concerned with feeling good and having fun, than planning their future, which means they are less likely to get a job.

To be a conspiracy theorist you must either be very intelligent, or very crazy. And there is indeed a thin line between the two.

Still not sure which side of the fence you are on, but this is definitely an intelligent post. Flagged, but no star.
edit on 4-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
First good post i seen from you, but this one is good.

To be a conspiracy theorist you must either be very intelligent, or very crazy. And there is indeed a thin line between the two.

Still not sure which side of the fence you are on, but this is definitely an intelligent post. Flagged, but no star.

Well i wasn't looking for your approval in the first place....but umm....ok?.....

I've never done drugs in my life, marijuana, also makes you forget short term memory, but it does improve cognitive tihnking.
I could say the same for the masses, social engineering, has made people believe in pre-concieved ideals, anything that doesn't appease to your confirmation bias, is wrong...amirite?
I wouldn't say im a conspiracy theorist in the sense, it's just what i believe to be true.

It happens all around us, but people let it happen.
Isn't that just the same as being a apart of it?
If you let it happen but not stop it?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I'm sorry, why are you so upset with me. I gave you so many compliments.

I've already acknowledged the fact that you are smarter than me, did I not ? I mean you are what 19 , 20 years old, so much wisdom, I wouldn't dare compare myself to such brilliance.

I will continue to read your threads, I was being honest when I said they are entertaining, however, I will not be commenting in this one again.

Good luck in the future and keep em coming, friend.

Strict...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
To be a conspiracy theorist automatically means you are more intelligent than than the rest. That is simply the fact.
A Robot, a computer program, or a simple sprocket....a 14 millimeter socket. The ratchet that drives the socket.

These are not conspiracy theorists. They are tools, the method by which SOMEONE can accomplish a given task.

The g v rn me t c not d bd ou do n.
Y u d it t yo rs lf.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I've already acknowledged the fact that you are smarter than me, did I not ? I mean you are what 19 , 20 years old, so much wisdom, I wouldn't dare compare myself to such brilliance.

I will continue to read your threads, I was being honest when I said they are entertaining, however, I will not be commenting in this one again.

Strict...

I'm not upset with you though?...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
To be a conspiracy theorist automatically means you are more intelligent than than the rest. That is simply the fact.
A Robot, a computer program, or a simple sprocket....a 14 millimeter socket. The ratchet that drives the socket.

These are not conspiracy theorists. They are tools, the method by which SOMEONE can accomplish a given task.

The g v rn me t c not d bd ou do n.
Y u d it t yo rs lf.

Yes but the world is politically correct now, we don't want to offend anyone now do we?
We're are allll the same, communism is good
! OBEY!
We could go to jail for being un-PC.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Sometimes, you just have to offend.
Tonight, a few of us were out drinking some beers, some wine. And, we met a young drill sergeant. A "sargeant"...a drill instructor.
This young man was a drill instructor for the Marine Corps. And, he was good. A good tool.
But, he was a bit loud. He was not fond of "'n-word's", and he felt like they should be shipped out. He didn't know that Lincoln was in favor of doing that very thing, (right or wrong) and in fact Liberia, Africa, was supposed to be the "Israel" of Africa for the downtrodden and discriminated lower class blacks from America.
Anyway, our young drill instructor was very loud, and intimidating....to a few. To most he was just an annoyance. But, to us, he had to be shut up. The "'n-word'" talk doesn't sit well with me and my friends.
So, we told him to turn the volume button down, We get your anger, your passion, your sacrifice.
But, get along. Tone it down!
He was not receptive. He is a drill instructor. He "instructs". He does not take criticism. He could not intimidate, so he was fish out of water. He HAD to get out of this with his respect...but HOW!!!!
We let him out with his respect. He left knowing he offended people. He didn't intimidate his way through.

He is a kid. A young drill instructor...

We taught him a little bit about Ron Paul, and how he is being lied to about Ron Paul. The "drill instructor" hates Iran, and Ron Paul doesn't HATE Iran. How can the drill instructor respect someone who doesn't hate the same people?
HATE doesn't make the world go around young drill sarge, LOVE does. If the world is going to hell, the drill instructor is leading the way...paving the road.

Or....NOT.

We gave him the choice, and showed him the door.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Strict...

I'm not upset with you though?...

I see you edited your original response to me, so I will make another post in this thread even though I said I wouldn't. First off I never said you were wrong and I was right. I agreed with you about the whole dumb down thing. My only issue was with you saying people are to dumb to see it's happening or do anything about it.

As I stated in my original reply. My family has been doing something about it. We don't use the city water for anything but bathing, never use toothpaste with fluoride. Try the best we can to stay away from as many chemicals as possible.

As far as you saying I have a herd mentality, you must be joking. That's the only thing it can be.

You don't have to say you think your smarter than everyone. It's pretty apparent in the way you respond to people you believe you are. I chalk that up to being young, nothing wrong with being young. Maybe from now on if you would respond to people with respect you would get a better reaction from them.

Have a nice night !!

Strict...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Dumb people revolt more. it's unwise to dumb your people down.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I understand the internet may not be your strong point, so i've done it for you.

Misinformation
Amirite

Your welcome

Thanks.
It seems that "amirite" is a word used by those to "dumbed down" to use/spell "am I right" correctly.

Amazing what that there google thing knows.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Not only do they want us dumb, but they want us divided and arguing.

OP, you're doing a great job complying.

You can't spread a message the way you have and expect anything BUT friction.

You can do good! Just try to be more patient with people.

Anyway, i think it's pretty obvious by now, that for a while, some faction of the Government has been poisoning us. Slowly but surely. And now that the effects of the poisoning are really showing people are catching on. Cause well, the effects are more noticeable over a long time span.

Cancer has skyrocketed, autism, mental health issues..etc...

So lets move this thread along, What can be done to combat the poisoning? What are safe alternatives? How can we raise awareness?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Damnit I wanted to see what boncho wrote but I got here too late lol. But I agree with you OP the chemicals have in fact gotten to most of us, however it is not irreversible. There are ways to reverse the poisonous effects like fluoride by simply countering it with Iodine. I have been researching about that lately, seems sea kelp is the best thing to counter that effect.

But then one must wonder about the oil spills such as those in the gulf of Mexico. It makes you think it was done on purpose. I know all hope seems lost right now, but one can't lose faith.

I still believe in a world where peace will strive and humanity will look at themselves without judgment. Even if I don't see it in my lifetime, I hope it does happen in the next.

One thing I will tell you, being someone who has tried to spread information to his friends and various forums. I noticed a difference between the first time I began spreading info, to present day.

The first time I was called a tin foil hat wearer and to "gtfo" I was made fun of, and ridiculed off the forums.
But now I noticed A LOT and i mean ALOT more people are getting the grasp of things. From facebook, myspace, etc.

The point is, people ARE waking up that is the good news. The bad news is, the cabal continues to go on with their plans and yes they have become more dangerous over time. The more people that awakens, the more dangerous tptb becomes.

All you have to do, is look at how they are trying to censor the internet and rally up against peaceful protesters to understand and see how desperate they have become. It is a sign, that they have fear of people knowing the truth.

Not to mention there are powerful secret organizations out there probably equal to the cabal themselves in terms of power fighting for our freedom.

And how can we forget our annoying yet reliable internet neighbors known as Anonymous?

What about Ron Paul?

What about the white dragons?

No, this is far from over.

Have faith OP, believe.
edit on 5-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure if your points are valid or believable yet. I'm gonna wait for Phage to come on and post, so i know if this is just fear mongering or real

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Wow ! S + F for OP ! very interesting stuff.....
but methinks that there are more and more peeps everyday who are waking up to the lie that we have refused to acknowledge for so long.....

fluffx

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What proof does anyone have that we are dumber today than we were last generation? Two generations? One hundred generations?

The "stupid unwashed masses" have been around since the dawn of civilization. Politicians have known how to manipulate the general population, and what qualities the people measure leadership by. Read Plato's Republic for some good 2,0000+ year old insight that holds true to this day.

In fact, the world's literacy rates are higher than they have ever been. Knowledge is freely accessible in most of the 1st world, and most institutions offer education as a social service or with government subsidized aid. Now for the CSB part of my post.

I grew up playing video games and drinking gallons of Dr. Pepper. Coke. Mt. Dew, etc for much of my life. I drank tap water, bathed in tap water, cleansed myself in chemical cocktails called shampoo, applied aluminum to my arm pits, ate frozen microwavable meals from plastic containers... I ended up dropping out of school in 7th grade and started teaching myself what I would need to know to pursue an education. I never ran into any problems, and I am now completing advanced level math and science courses in a full course load at a university. My IQ is slightly above average at 115-120, and that hasn't changed much since I had the test in 4th grade.

Why was (am) I immune to the effects of all these super evil chemicals? It sounds awfully convenient to blame our problems on chemical compound boogie men rather than taking responsibility for our actions. The problems facing our society are much deeper than people simply being "dumb". Take a tour around a university and look at the science and math departments. The first thing you will notice is the lack of American students. Is it because Americans are too stupid to complete an engineering program? Of course not. It is because we chase the carrot on the stick to the path of least resistance. Why complete an incredibly difficult degree to enter a competitive job field when you can go to business school and learn how to make much more money with much less effort. If you give someone the choice between difficult and easy, the majority will choose easy. Welfare, entertainment, spoon-fed opinions, self help books, etc. Contentment is not very conducive to progress. The greatest human accomplishments happened during incredibly difficult times. If you have no fire lit under you, then what is the hurry?

With that said... I believe the OP is a troll. The misspelled words in the title, while telling others they are dumb, is the classic calling sign of a forum troll. Then the argumentative responses towards everyone, including those that agree with him. Finally, his name is based on a brand of video cards which suggests he is a "fanboi" and is prone to brand loyalty. Or he gives that impression so he can troll Nvidia "fanbois". I don't care enough to go through his post history, but I am sure anyone that does will find a pattern.

my .02 cents

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You're being dumbed down if you read this whole thread.
edit on 5-9-2011 by HAARPwatcher because: spelling error.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join