It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its over! the government had alread dumbed you down (Proof Indside!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Sweeping generalization there, oh well, not surprising this is ATS

Yeah, we get them all the time. Like "the government has already dumbed you down".

what makes you think the library would have that book in, books like these are more cult classics.

That's where I found it. Go figure...

I'd have to go there tomorrow, enquire about the book...and if they don't have it...wait a few weeks for them to get it

Yeah, that's how it works.

Knowledge is put on hold.
When i could easily just watch it online.

Got a link to that? The video of the book on-line?
I'm obviously too "dumbed down" to find it.

Ahh logic, the enemy of the idiot...

What's illogical about saying you should read a book?
Or that books are found in the library?
I guess we have different definitions of "logic".

No surprise, considering how "dumbed down" we are...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by subject x

Sweeping generalization there, oh well, not surprising this is ATS, what makes you think the library would have that book in, books like these are more cult classics.
I'd have to go there tomorrow, enquire about the book...and if they don't have it...wait a few weeks for them to get it.

As I noted in my earlier post. It's FREE. You can download it from her website.

ETA: The link to her website is also in my earlier post.
edit on 9/4/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by Klassified
I highly recommend reading the book. You can't get whats in that book out of an interview. Not even close.

The "dumbed down" find it easier to watch a video than to read a book.
Generally followed with hours of video gaming...

I read that book a while back. Some interesting ideas, even if I don't agree with everything in it.
Worth reading, in any case.

I may not agree with everything she herself says. But the quotes in the book are hardly deniable since they come straight from those peoples mouths. No hearsay. That's what I liked about it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Oops. Bad post. Meant to make this in another thread.
edit on 4-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I may not agree with everything she herself says. But the quotes in the book are hardly deniable since they come straight from those peoples mouths. No hearsay. That's what I liked about it.

Well, technically, since we read them in her book, as opposed to hearing them first hand, the quotes are hearsay. I know what you're saying, though. (I think. I am, after all, pretty "dumbed down") I didn't check the accuracy of every quote used, but for the sake of the book I assumed they were accurate, as I didn't plan on basing any major decisions on the contents.

Like I said, definitely worth reading....for those who still can.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Ok, color me confused about your post. You talk about people here on this site having a herd mentality, and that we believe what we are told because we can't think clearly. But the ideas you put forth after that (being dumbed down, fluoride in the water, getting rid of supplements for the body, etc.), are already stuff that people on this site talk about. So... are you joining in the herd mentality? Or have you just not seen similar threads on this site? Or do you have something different to offer?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Well, technically, since we read them in her book, as opposed to hearing them first hand, the quotes are hearsay. I know what you're saying, though. (I think. I am, after all, pretty "dumbed down") I didn't check the accuracy of every quote used, but for the sake of the book I assumed they were accurate, as I didn't plan on basing any major decisions on the contents.

Like I said, definitely worth reading....for those who still can.

A valid point. I did check several of her quotes(not all), and found her to be accurate on them. However, some were very hard to find. I actually had to use the library to find a few of them. Horror of horrors.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I actually had to use the library to find a few of them. Horror of horrors.

Yeah, sure. I'll bet you don't even know who Dewey Decimal was.

I used to know, but I brushed my teeth one too many times, I guess, and now it's gone.

Damn you, Colgate!!

Wait....what were we talking about?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Everyone thinks the dumbing down skipped them; it didn't. Sorry. We may be aware of things going on in the world that others aren't aware of but it doesn't mean the base conditioning didn't work. As the OP points out, it's getting worse and worse but it's been happening our entire lives. Research "Outcomes Based Education" for a glimpse; read "The Abolition of Man" for a glimpse; listen to Mozart for a glimpse: it's all around if you choose to see it. If you've been fortunate enough to avoid the chemical element then you can break the effects because you still have your human mind. It really requires going back in time and reading a lot of books (yes you can find many online) from the period between 1500 and 1900 for a very good "classical" education. I'm working on it now for myself and my daughter. The journey has been frustrating and insulting but well, well worth it. The first, hardest and most critical step was finally admitting that I had not been skipped and neither had anyone I've ever met. As you are well aware, reality often sucks; this reality is no different.
edit on 4-9-2011 by TruthSeekerMike because: left out a w

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
"Its over! the government had alread dumbed you down (Proof Indside!)"

>> Proof indside
>> alread
Not sure if you are trying to achieve something in your title, but.. I see what you mean by the government has already dumbed us down.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Nuker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Test score increases have been continuous and approximately linear from the earliest years of testing to the present. For the Raven's Progressive Matrices test, subjects born over a 100 year period were compared in Des Moines, Iowa, and separately in Dumfries, Scotland. Improvements were remarkably consistent across the whole period, in both countries.[1] This effect of an apparent increase in IQ has also been observed in various other parts of the world, though the rates of increase vary.[2]

I think humans are becoming more and more intelligent as time marches on. Look at all the advancements in medicine, engineering and architecture. I realize the OP has probably just started his first year of college and is feeling a bit superior but perhaps it would behoove him to calm down a bit and take a few more classes. I'm also rather taken aback by all the 'LOL ur not using logic!' responses to others posts. Bad show.

Link

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i flag the truth,
you brought the truth
flag for you op

please remeber that flouride has been shown to damage parts of the brain that control free will and has so many effects on the human body that it was listed as an industrial grade toxic waste that cost the fetalizer industy billions a year to "decontaminate"
now they just sell it to the water companies for profit

why if it is so toxic has it been allowed in the water for so long,

the sources for toxic contamination are many and varied,
the head of the FDA was born to two very famous ugenics supporters,

EDITOR'S NOTE: It's all in the family. FDA Commissioner Margaret Hamburg, her father David Hamburg and her mother Beatrix Hamburg are all proud eugenicists, having served as directors of the American Eugenics Society (for obvious reasons, renamed the Society for the Study of Social Biology, SSSB). They believe that culling the useless eaters (population reduction) is very important to the agenda of the New World Order. That's why the FDA has been unleashed to rape and pillage in America...

The family that preys together stays together. "When Margaret Hamburg joined her parents in 1994 as one of the all-time youngest members of NIH, she said, 'There was a sense of real fun that the father-mother-daughter constellation had been formed.'" Real fun? Making sure the schwatzas don't reproduce? That's lotsa fun.)

(August 12, 2011) Today we published an extremely important article on the FDA and their connection the the modern day eugenics movement.

As we continue to see the FDA attack healthy foods by carrying out armed raids against raw food buying clubs while at the same approving toxic chemicals such as aspartame and MSG to be used in our food, one has to wonder WHY?

flouride is many times more dangerous than just IQ,
hyper or hypo active thouridism is a common side effect of the damage from this chemical,
other uses include
RAT POISION

BPA was designed and then shelved for years over toxicity feers,
then realesed anyway when it endocrin disruption was fully understood,
this also coincides with reports of loss of fertility,

its interesting how many chemicals that are know not to be safe that have adverse effects, are not implemented untill it is shown to damage human health in a very hard way to corrilate back to the source,

examples
fuctose corn surup (liver damage)
aspetamane (so many side effects its imposable to pin down the cause)
flouride (bone, teeth, thiroid, brain)

20 different chemicals in common use today were blocked from manufacture because the dangers were understood,

they are now "being investigated" for being dangerous?

were are seen as RATS and are being feed the final solution
sound fimilar?

keep up the good fight because the truth resonates with people

to the evil pukes who poisen people for profit,
give us the ability to leave this world and your depopulation agenda is no longer need,
you can live here by yourself we can build a new world with out the need for "eugenics"

xploder

edit on 4-9-2011 by XPLodER because: add ex content brackets

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Endocrine disruptors.

All you have to know is that scientists have known for a long time that these chemicals are affecting our hormones, and causing sperm to be malformed.

Even putting a cell phone next to your junk will lower your testosterone count.

To think that the government is merely too stupid....just because...to not IMMEDIATELY ban these, bring public awareness, etc, is PROOF ENOUGH of conspiracy.

That's a big DUH!!

edit on 4-9-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I'm pretty sure most people that have been on ats for any amount of time are aware of the "dumbing down" of America.

It's easy to say we are all to dumb to do something about it, but what would you have us do, our new un-fluoridated leader you.

Give us a hint as to what is rolling around in that huge brain of yours. How do we stop it.

I personally haven't allowed my family to use tap water for years. Along with many other things we stopped once I became aware of this problem. There is no way to completely remove yourself from chemicals but you can reduce it quite a bit.

I enjoy reading your threads, I really do, they are always so entertaining because of how much smarter you are than everyone who responds to you.

Strict...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Sweeping generalization there, oh well, not surprising this is ATS

Yeah, we get them all the time. Like "the government has already dumbed you down".

what makes you think the library would have that book in, books like these are more cult classics.

That's where I found it. Go figure...

I'd have to go there tomorrow, enquire about the book...and if they don't have it...wait a few weeks for them to get it

Yeah, that's how it works.

Got a link to that? The video of the book on-line?
I'm obviously too "dumbed down" to find it.

What's illogical about saying you should read a book?
Or that books are found in the library?
I guess we have different definitions of "logic".

No surprise, considering how "dumbed down" we are...

Nope, we don't have different definitions of logic, you just have none lol.
Yes but i dont think you have the brain power to understand what im saying.

Why go all the way to the library?
Where there's a chance the book won't be there.
When you can just watch this online, it's acceptable.
Have you no common sense to figure this out?

At least it's better than being gullible and believing everything you read in a book....you do know right because if it's in a book, it's immune to misinformation amirite?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by subject x

Sweeping generalization there, oh well, not surprising this is ATS, what makes you think the library would have that book in, books like these are more cult classics.
I'd have to go there tomorrow, enquire about the book...and if they don't have it...wait a few weeks for them to get it.

As I noted in my earlier post. It's FREE. You can download it from her website.

ETA: The link to her website is also in my earlier post.
edit on 9/4/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

I see, i must have miss read you.
I'll take a look at the e-book, then.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
I'll believe the OP when the use of calculus has been criminalised.

I second that with Algebra.

It's not criminalization that makes people dumb. Things such as junk food and soft drinks, food additives, fluoride, chemtrails, television, video games, some websites, etc., are what make people dumb. The OP did not say that every single person on the planet is dumb, they said, "When the world population has a large majority of people who are dumb, slow, sick, fat, and crippled, they lose intelligence..."

Large majority, not every single person. Criminalization of Calculus and Algebra would have nothing to do with the majority of the population getting dumber.

edit on 4-9-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nuker
"Its over! the government had alread dumbed you down (Proof Indside!)"

>> Proof indside
>> alread
Not sure if you are trying to achieve something in your title, but.. I see what you mean by the government has already dumbed us down.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Nuker because: (no reason given)

You might want to figure out how to insert a comma into your run-on's before you grammar nazi someone. Additionally, those who resort to correctly or pointing out the grammar of someone has seen the vulnerability to their argument and are blame shifting elsewhere to distract from their own moronic arguments.

BTW, you do realize this is ATS, it's not writeacollegethesis.com
This is the internet champ im not sure if you realized that.
">>" is incorrect grammar btw.
But yes i'd say we've been dumbed down, you clearly are to slow to understand what i meant, hopefully others who have read it, know i meant "already" it was just a slight typo, but if you didn't get that, then good god, please don't breed.
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I had to read through this thread twice...I must already be suffering the effects of it all!

Okay seriously...if psych-ops is something new and introduction of mind altering substances is true...well then we are miles behind...we already know its happening....and we are all subjects...at least we should by now!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
I'll believe the OP when the use of calculus has been criminalised.

I second that with Algebra.

It's not criminalization that makes people dumb. Things such as junk food and soft drinks, food additives, fluoride, chemtrails, television, video games, some websites, etc., are what make people dumb. The OP did not say that every single person on the planet is dumb, they said, "When the world population has a large majority of people who are dumb, slow, sick, fat, and crippled, they lose intelligence..."

Large majority, not every single person. Criminalization of Calculus and Algebra would have nothing to do with the majority of the population getting dumber.

edit on 4-9-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

OMG, did you just bring common sense, logic and reasoning into a discussion on ATS?
Prepare to get flamed.

edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join