It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Publicly Exposes NEOCONS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Umm... why is Ron Paul calling Neo-Cons far-left?? It's not "just a name they gave themselves"... their principles REALLY DO STEM from conservatism or at least anti-Liberalism.

I respect Paul in many ways... but it's Orwellian the way he refers to Neo-Cons as Liberals, then cites Leo Strauss as the originator of Neo-Con thought... if you read up on Strauss, you'll find that he is ANTI-LIBERAL and Conservative in his philosophies/politics.

en.wikipedia.org...

As for Christopher Hitchens... he is only labeled a neo-con for his hawkish support of the Iraq/Afghanistan wars following 9/11... hardly a full-blood Neo-Con gatekeeper. He's actually considered to be left-wing, whereas most Neo-Cons are very GLARINGLY right-wing.

en.wikipedia.org...

Seriously... wtf is with the anti-left propaganda, Ron Paul?

Ultimately, however, this is about Left-wing/Right-wing Libertarians versus Left-wing/Right-wing Authoritarians. Libertarianism versus Authoritarianism... and Libertarianism's roots are largely in the left-wing (i.e. Liberal/Liberty>Libertarian) but are also applicable to some right-wing belief. Anarchism is essentially left-wing and is the most potent form of Liberalism/Libertarianism.
edit on 4-9-2011 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

Neo-Cons certainly have liberal spending policies. The runaway train that is our federal government has been funded just has much by so called conservatives as it has by liberals.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Would Glenn Beck and Bill ORielly also be considered Neocons? They seem to support the Murdoch agenda. I like to watch both of them but it disturbs me that neither of them seem to be supporting Ron Paul as a serious GOP contender. The latest conservative news on FOX continues to show rediculous polls that support Perry, Romney and Balkman.
edit on 9/4/2011 by ontarff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I, for one(and I can't believe that I am the first one bringing this up here), would like to know the origin of this "speech" by Ron Paul.
I am a strong supporter of his, but, where did this come from? When?
You are all acting so excited, as if it was page one in The New York Times today or something.
I belive it is probably quite old. Almost sounds like a book on tape.
My point being, this is all Ron Paul's widely known stance on these issues.
This is not Earth shattering news. probably a radio address he gave in Texas two years ago.

Let's find out where this recording comes from before we all act as if it is a giant bombshell for Pete's sake.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This goes a long way toward explaining why Fox News and Neocon mouthpieces like Hannity and LImbaugh won't touch the 9/11 subject with a ten-foot pole.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Great Video... Great Find by the OP!!!

The video made pretty angry actually. But it's not because I didn't know this, it's because I realize how many people know this and yet we all sit here behind our computers and talk about what we should do rather than do something about it.

The country is only as strong as the people that support it. It's the defeatist attitude that we all have taken that makes us weak. Ron Paul will never win, because the Neo Cons control everything. Ron Paul won't win because we as a nation believe in the BS that the MSM feed us. There are few that see the truth. They control the separation of the American people. Within this divide holds the defeat of a nation.

Is it true? That we have been dumbed down? That we believe that we are all already defeated? That Americans are just a bunch of fat lazy people feeding off the tit of the government and believing in their misdirection politics, while we watch American Idol and eat and drink whatever the Big Gov will feed to us? IS THIS TRUE?!

Doesn't this make you angry?! It makes me mad as hell! And it should make you mad as hell too. There is change coming. What that change is, is up to us. It is up to you. We all feel the change, we see the change. We all are afraid of this new change. As we should be. The Gov is ready for you. We have let them prepare for the people. We have let them prepare for any revolution from the American People.

Fema Camps, Homeland Security, Camera's Everywhere, The Patriot Act (which by the way cancels the constitution). The Government can now look at you naked legally. The Control of any and all types of communication including the web. Taking our money Social Security, Over Taxing. Job Markets are almost nil. Banks are Thriving and communities are dying. Our Gov lies just about everyday. Even the people that think everything is ok in America see the lies and do nothing and think the Gov is gonna make everything ok. If you don't think the Federal Gov. Is waiting for us you are Wrong!!

Our Republic our precious freedoms and the country that we as citizens are sworn to protect. Have been under attack for a long time. This is our job to oust the corruption. We The People of the United States have the right to stand up to any enemy that threatens our rights our freedoms and our pursuits of happiness. We The People MEANS YOU!!.

Why do you think the constitution allows American Citizens to keep and bear arms. If you guess to protect our freedoms. You are right!! "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

How much Tyranny does a country need before they consider it a last resort. When we are all homeless, broke and in a Fema camp wondering what just happened? I believe the time to protect Our Republic is before us now.

Do you know why we haven't put our feet in the street to protect our freedoms? Because we fear our Government and that is the exact definition of tyranny. What does our Government have to do to you to get you out of your house and begin the process of pulling our crooked government out and get our country back to what We The People want it to be?

Ron Paul is a great man in my opinion and is talking about doing the right thing. Even if he is elected into office. What will he change with the same people in congress. NOTHING!!

It's funny as I write this the feeling of fear comes over me at the thought that someone somewhere in some agency is reading this and I'll get some knock on the door. I should not be feeling this, nor should anyone anywhere in our country. Not you, not me and not anyone that believes that our Gov is corrupt.

It frustrates me to no end that there are not more people in our country willing to stand up and say that's enough!!

Someone in this thread will ask me what I'm doing about it. I am telling everyone, about the things that I know. As many as I can. As much of a blow hard as Alex Jones is. He is fighting the fight, and I believe it is the intent of ATS to push it along as well. But I can't do it alone. But the People of this Country Can!!!

If you don't think they are prepared for this.

They are and we are not prepared to fight them!!! Together we stand, divided we fall. Are we divided or together?

That's my rant for today!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Support Ron Paul and fight the New World Order/Illuminati. Search Alex Jones on torrentz.eu and download some of the DVD's if you want fullproof evidence, don't expect us to lay it all out for you, its not hard to find the truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe

I cant find video of Ron Paul talking about invading Iran,but i will post it here once i find. Ron Paul isnt what u people think....

Keep looking. I hope you stay occupied with that impossible task until AFTER the elections.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm glad Dr. Paul pointed this out. I had figured even before this video that Chaney, Rumsfield, Murdock and Wolfiwitz were neo-cons. As for the rest of the gentleman in this video, to a certain degree I didnt know or didn't know for sure. Thank you OP for this video. However, this video doesn't go far enough in my opinion. Questions such as Obama's role in this, the bankers and neo-liberalism , what is they're position in this grand web of lies? These Neocons can not be the only ones involved in this massive deceit. Dr. Paul also stated that the Neocons were not happy with Clinton's bombing campaign of Iraq when he was in office, suggesting to me that he also was a puppet of the Neocons. So how deep does the rabbit hole go?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You are all getting more and more stupid...there is a small window of time where it could be accomplished.....sadly I don't think it will be.....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bftroop
Great Video... Great Find by the OP!!!

The video made pretty angry actually. But it's not because I didn't know this, it's because I realize how many people know this and yet we all sit here behind our computers and talk about what we should do rather than do something about it.

The country is only as strong as the people that support it. It's the defeatist attitude that we all have taken that makes us weak. Ron Paul will never win, because the Neo Cons control everything. Ron Paul won't win because we as a nation believe in the BS that the MSM feed us. There are few that see the truth. They control the separation of the American people. Within this divide holds the defeat of a nation.

Is it true? That we have been dumbed down? That we believe that we are all already defeated? That Americans are just a bunch of fat lazy people feeding off the tit of the government and believing in their misdirection politics, while we watch American Idol and eat and drink whatever the Big Gov will feed to us? IS THIS TRUE?!

Doesn't this make you angry?! It makes me mad as hell! And it should make you mad as hell too. There is change coming. What that change is, is up to us. It is up to you. We all feel the change, we see the change. We all are afraid of this new change. As we should be. The Gov is ready for you. We have let them prepare for the people. We have let them prepare for any revolution from the American People.

Fema Camps, Homeland Security, Camera's Everywhere, The Patriot Act (which by the way cancels the constitution). The Government can now look at you naked legally. The Control of any and all types of communication including the web. Taking our money Social Security, Over Taxing. Job Markets are almost nil. Banks are Thriving and communities are dying. Our Gov lies just about everyday. Even the people that think everything is ok in America see the lies and do nothing and think the Gov is gonna make everything ok. If you don't think the Federal Gov. Is waiting for us you are Wrong!!

Our Republic our precious freedoms and the country that we as citizens are sworn to protect. Have been under attack for a long time. This is our job to oust the corruption. We The People of the United States have the right to stand up to any enemy that threatens our rights our freedoms and our pursuits of happiness. We The People MEANS YOU!!.

Why do you think the constitution allows American Citizens to keep and bear arms. If you guess to protect our freedoms. You are right!! "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

How much Tyranny does a country need before they consider it a last resort. When we are all homeless, broke and in a Fema camp wondering what just happened? I believe the time to protect Our Republic is before us now.

Do you know why we haven't put our feet in the street to protect our freedoms? Because we fear our Government and that is the exact definition of tyranny. What does our Government have to do to you to get you out of your house and begin the process of pulling our crooked government out and get our country back to what We The People want it to be?

Ron Paul is a great man in my opinion and is talking about doing the right thing. Even if he is elected into office. What will he change with the same people in congress. NOTHING!!

It's funny as I write this the feeling of fear comes over me at the thought that someone somewhere in some agency is reading this and I'll get some knock on the door. I should not be feeling this, nor should anyone anywhere in our country. Not you, not me and not anyone that believes that our Gov is corrupt.

It frustrates me to no end that there are not more people in our country willing to stand up and say that's enough!!

Someone in this thread will ask me what I'm doing about it. I am telling everyone, about the things that I know. As many as I can. As much of a blow hard as Alex Jones is. He is fighting the fight, and I believe it is the intent of ATS to push it along as well. But I can't do it alone. But the People of this Country Can!!!

If you don't think they are prepared for this.

They are and we are not prepared to fight them!!! Together we stand, divided we fall. Are we divided or together?

What are you doing about it? I think NOTHING. The time for talking is past. The time for voting is past. It is the time for SHOOTING.. Yes, that's right. VIOLENT REVOLUTION.. Nothing else. You all are too weak to do anything about it. I am disgusted by all of you. I fart in your general direction.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Isn't Christian neo-conservative an oxymoron? Yet, that hypocritical ideology is running rampant through Washington. All men are created equal, until they see financial gain in taking advantage of the less fortunate. This is one of many reasons I hate the church. The fact the church has gotten involved with neo-conservatives tells you all you need to know about their true intentions. And the fact countless Americans show up to worship every Sunday, and just eat up what these hypocritical religious leaders say, tells you a lot about why change in this country is so hard to come by.
edit on 4-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

What are you doing about it? I think NOTHING. The time for talking is past. The time for voting is past. It is the time for SHOOTING.. Yes, that's right. VIOLENT REVOLUTION.. Nothing else. You all are too weak to do anything about it. I am disgusted by all of you. I fart in your general direction.

Chaos,

I'm sure me by myself with a pea shooter will change the face of the nation. But a 300 million would get the attention. And we are divided and so I agree we are to weak. Fart Excepted. Thank you!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Anti Neo-Con or Anti Semitic ?
How many of the men in that video were Jewish?
For such a small population they sure do hold high positions in the US.
edit on 5-9-2011 by musashi9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Peaceful demonstration and participating together is the best way to begin the cleansing of our government. Using our legitimate freedoms to assemble in Washington D.C. en masse would be a start. They are already prepared to respond to civil unrest. This is what they want us to do to end our freedom. Chaos is what they want so they can take action. Don't fall for their trap. Violence is not the answer. It is only a last resort. Look at what is happening in other less capable countries today. The US Government will quickly bring the net down on an unequipped unplanned civil disturbance. A united peaceful demonstration would be the next step if the elections fail to provide us with new leaders that represent us. The first step is to be together in defending our freedom. Unfortunatly most will not be motivated to get involved until their life is more severely affected.
edit on 9/5/2011 by ontarff because: word change

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bftroop

I read your post and am thoroughly hoping Ron Paul was humoring the camera man. Jesus I mean its insanity thinking about what people we have in power that would make such camps!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ontarff

2012, the last chance for a r[evol]ution. Even if the good Doctor doesn't win, when things being to get worst his message will resonate through the mass, they will remember they were warned. If all else fails, and violence is our last option our only option. Then take up arms, and prepare for the last fight for freedom, let it not be said that we did nothing.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
To those of you that keep saying "He'll be no different than Obama", "Obama made the same promises", and even "you people get more and more stupid"..

What are you going to do this election? I mean, I understand your distrust for our electoral and overall political system, I think we all do to some degree. And for argument's sake, let's say maybe you're right, maybe Ron would break all his promises and turn his back on liberty and the constitution if elected (yeah right.. ).. but my question is, what else do you suggest? Is he not at least the best chance we have at this point? Would you not agree that he at least presents an enormously smaller likelihood of going against his campaign promises (and points he's been making for 30+ years) ? Are you not going to vote? Are you going to write in some other, obscure politician that you're not telling us about? What do you recommend we do instead of supporting the only guy who not only makes sense now, but has a track record of over 30 years of making sense?

Please, do tell..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Lets see if they learned anything in last 10 years!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I like some Neo-Con ideals - particularly the spreading of liberal democracy around the globe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join