It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Sarah, you tease!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Janky Red

The economic mess we're in is a result of decades of financial idiocy, comrade. Bu decades of presidents aren't on the ticket next year, just Obama.

If you can break away from your love-fest with Soros long enough to notice, we wouldn't have to repeat it so often.

That's not the claim you made, but I see you can also imitate the fortitude of peanut butter too.

Since I cannot type in German, in America, usually we base our discussions upon truthful foundations
and embellish as we go along. I see the German way is to lie first and then back track towards the truth
when the lie is highlighted.

Deflect, change narratve, insult. . . yawn
Obama is POTUS, not anyone else. It is HIS problem now. If you can't see past your little red book the that's your fault.

It is your problem too, that is the funny part... You guys and your 24/7 fear campaign have everything
to do with the duration of this mess. It is real funny that you guys are so angry at BO and government
because they are not able to save you from your own policies. Really, think about how stupid
that is... Conservative policies of PURE, HIGH OCTANE GREED backfire and conservatives
are fuming... at the people who want to use some restraint when it comes to corporate dominance.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Jank, what made you think anyone here is German?

I think you are losing your grip with all the assretions about fear campaigns and such.

To use Sarah's approach, we are having an adult conversation in contrast to career politicians who are are just doing business as usual.
edit on 4-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Jank, what made you think anyone here is German?

I think you are losing your grip with all the assretions about fear campaigns and such.

To use Sarah's approach, we are having an adult conversation in contrast to career politicians who are are just doing business as usual.

I'm currently stationed in Germany, hence JR's assertation.
As for adult conversations? It's easier getting Paris Hilton to speak at a MENSA convention that getting JR off the "save Obama, blame consrvative" train of thought.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

She was designed and fashioned to be nothing more than a tease. There is nothing else she has to offer or is capable of offering. Her whole purpose is to perform for a mostly male audience and make cash doing it.

Outside of politics, it's called something else though.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by beezzer

She was designed and fashioned to be nothing more than a tease. There is nothing else she has to offer or is capable of offering. Her whole purpose is to perform for a mostly male audience and make cash doing it.

Outside of politics, it's called something else though.

that was fairly intullajunt,

and are you calling her bette midler?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I think she has found she can stir up more passion and excitement by being on the outskirts of the Establishment. Establishment GOP after all did not support her. They threw her to the wolves because they consider her an outsider and she's not CFR. It is also interesting to note how even people on this site diss her, though she is not of the Elite.
edit on 3-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

The GOP 'threw her to the wolves' because she is an illiterate fool.

People on ATS 'diss' her for similar reasons.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I think she has found she can stir up more passion and excitement by being on the outskirts of the Establishment. Establishment GOP after all did not support her. They threw her to the wolves because they consider her an outsider and she's not CFR. It is also interesting to note how even people on this site diss her, though she is not of the Elite.

She's not of the elite?
How much money did she make selling books again?
kthx.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

John Mc Cain specifically picked her because she is a woman and after the upset over Hillary losing and not being on the Dems ticket, he thought we were dumb and shallow enough to vote for his ticket because a vajayjay was on it. That failed. Now, she just goes around wearing her tight clothes and high heels talking mostly to old men to get them -riled- up and she gets paid high cash for her events. Everything she is today is not the real her if you research her like most smart voters. This Palin is a character and she is performing an act. For money.

Like I said, outside of politics, we call that something else.

edit on 4-9-2011 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Picture worth a thousand words....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Back in the day (I love that saying) we used to call it a "conniption fit". (sp?)

That's what many will have if she becomes POTUS.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Oh thanks for clarifying.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Oh thanks for clarifying.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

reply to post by beezzer

The GOP 'threw her to the wolves' because she is an illiterate fool.

People on ATS 'diss' her for similar reasons.

and the ats'rs who diss her are the same,

if you want to play that game.

shows you how threatening she is, to all sides, also takes the heat off everyone else.

see how that works? is that a strawman thing or false flag, not sure.

time for a new sheriff in town, people!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan

reply to post by beezzer

She's not of the elite?
How much money did she make selling books again?
kthx.

So you are elite if you sell books? What planet do you live on?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by fooks

John Mc Cain specifically picked her because she is a woman and after the upset over Hillary losing and not being on the Dems ticket, he thought we were dumb and shallow enough to vote for his ticket because a vajayjay was on it. That failed. Now, she just goes around wearing her tight clothes and high heels talking mostly to old men to get them -riled- up and she gets paid high cash for her events. Everything she is today is not the real her if you research her like most smart voters. This Palin is a character and she is performing an act. For money.

Like I said, outside of politics, we call that something else.

edit on 4-9-2011 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

and you mentioned that twice now. what DO "we" call that?

please tell the class what "the real her" is!

she stirs a little sumpthin in you, don't she?

maybe got a few posters in your room?

mcain thought the time was ok to get a woman VP.

he chose his own.

she would of done a heck of a lot better than smokin joe biden, the where is waldo VP.

eta; and what's he smokin anyway?
edit on 4-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Apparently, it's working on you. I am a woman Fools so no , I'm not the one seeing star bursts in my living room when she winks on camera.

I could come right and say that she is a whore, but that violates the rules on this site. That's why I didn't .

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
lets just hope people people will recognize her incompetence and lack of intellect. Surely she knows how to stir a crowd but she does not have the ability to lead a country that is going through a critical phase.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 111111
lets just hope people people will recognize her incompetence and lack of intellect. Surely she knows how to stir a crowd but she does not have the ability to lead a country that is going through a critical phase.

"lets just hope people people will recognize his incompetence and lack of intellect. Surely he knows how to stir a crowd but he does not have the ability to lead a country that is going through a critical phase. "

See how that works for Obama?
edit on 4-9-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

fas·cism

 [fash-iz-uhm]
noun
( sometimes initial capital letter ) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

We already have that.

Palin would bring boobies. Not that I'm against boobies, mind you, but even I have to admit that boobies alone can't lead a nation.

/TOA

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join