It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN: Credible evidence Iran working on nuke weapons

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
UN doublespeak = to interpret their words you must apply a 180 degree reversal of meaning.

Credible evidence = no credible evidence.
Humanitarian protection = mass murder of civilians
Air cover = bombardment
Peace initiatives = coercion to hand the country's loot to the corporatocracy, failing that, peace initiative = war

It's time we started DEMANDING to see the evidence of their statements.

We live in a time where money is created out of thin air, which then magically somehow increases the bank balance of the insanely wealthy and increases the debt of the poor.

We live in a time where statements are created out of thin air and are used to justify mass murder and destruction in the service to the Corporatocracy.

We live in a time where lies are plucked out of thin air and stated as fact.

We live in a time where lies deceit and fakery are the everyday tools of the Psycopaths, yet masses of people still believe what they say.

We live in a time where goodness is seen as a weakness to exploit and then eradicate.

We live in a time where speaking truth is a crime carrying the death penalty.

I WANT TO SEE THEIR GODDAM EVIDENCE.
edit on 2-9-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well 'UN'

Please do not attack them then like you did Libya.

Let's respect this sovereign nation and remember that although they are one of the few remaining countries without a Rothschild controlled central bank this does not mean that a media smear campaign should be launched.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
Well 'UN'

Please do not attack them then like you did Libya.

Let's respect this sovereign nation and remember that although they are one of the few remaining countries without a Rothschild controlled central bank this does not mean that a media smear campaign should be launched.

UN = United Nazis.
NATO = Nazi Alliance for Totalitarian Oppression.

edit on 2-9-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
There's a nuclear war bound to happen. We are all only going to destroy ourselves and create our own dooms day. It's been about to happen since the end of WWII

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kolumbus

There's a nuclear war bound to happen. We are all only going to destroy ourselves and create our own dooms day. It's been about to happen since the end of WWII

Kolumbus, I sure hope you are wrong. My personal belief is that humanity went down this same road thousands and thousands of years ago with this technology and wound up desecrating civilization to the point where we had to start all over. Now, here we are once again. Will we do the same thing to ourselves this time? I hope we can learn from our past lifetimes.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Ha....VERY well said, my friend.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Syria first, then Iran.

The MSM has already started the propoganda machine roaring against Syria. Not yesterday it was I saw a video with John McCain saying Syria was next on the list.

Look what they've accomplished in Libya with a media blackout - unless of course you're willing to tell the only side of the story which is being reported worldwide....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I cannot trust in this announcements authenticity any more than I could if it were just America or the UK, or France suggesting that thier intelligence services had been picking things up. If anything this is even less credible.

Lets look at the track record of the UN. The UN allowed the US , the UK and other western nations to make war in Iraq, without taking action to prevent it. The UN have FAILED to prevent the deaths of millions of people , through poverty , starvation, and GREED. They routinely fail to prevent dictatorships from killing hundreds of thousands of people, and they fail to do all the things they are there to do , while spending fantastical sums of money doing so ... Fifteen billion dollars worth per year.

If they even HAVE intelligence operatives of thier own, then they are likely just as flawed as thier policy makers and other half useless morons they employ.

If this is just something that the UN has in fact picked up from its contacts with national governments, then it CERTAINLY cannot be trusted. The only way you could justify acting on Iran at this point, is if some hard evidence, has been seen not just by the UN , not just by the governments of the world,but by the PEOPLE.

The UN is supposed to be the United Nations. You cannot be a United Nations, when most of the member states residents have no idea what you know.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

I think if the west goes into Iran, then we'll be paying for it in more than just taxes and service cuts. I fear that Iran will be a huge mistake.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Anyone remember this story;

Credible evidence that saddam is working on nuke weapons.

ALS

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

UN: Credible evidence Iran working on nuke weapons?

Really UN? just as Credible as Iraq were?
well then i dont find UN Credible at all, so UN what about israel's Nukes the last time i checked i heard they had around 1,000 or so all given by america,so UN what are you going to do about those Nukes? oh i get it now israel's gets a free passing because they are gods choosen people right?

Well i find that pretty BS.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I don't understand why Iran having nukes is a bad thing. If you read Waltz's theory on nuclear weapon he states that slow proliferation of WMDs is actually good for international peace. Iran definitely needs MWDs if there is ever going to be peace in the Middle East, OR have Israel disarm theirs, which will never happen.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Iran better hurry up before they have their share of "mass protests" and "humanitarian intervention". Iran wouldn't be stupid enough to fire a nuke if they ever finish - its being built purely for deterrence.

We saw what happened in Libya. If Gaddafi never gave up his nuclear plans in 2003, he wouldn't be hiding in a cave today being bombed by his former NATO partners in business.

edit on 2-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

Exactly.

Any leader of a sovereign nation that doesn't arm his country with nukes is a bloody fool at this point.

The Iranians have every right to arm and prepare themselves against the aggression from America, Western Europe, and Israel.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
Hopefully they can build enough in time to Nuke Israel

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner........ for the stupidest comment of the thread. Way to go there. We are all really proud of you.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Things will come to a head quicker than most of us think. It might already be too late to stop Iran from producing a nuclear device, we have spent far too long while the Iranians did the North Korea "Rope a dope" in delaying things till it was a fait accompli. All that's left is for them to officially leave the NPT due to "pressure from outside forces".

We didn't support the demonstrators and opposition strong enough in Iran when they had a glimmer of a chance of doing something, but we are more than happy to help a ragtag bunch of rebels in Libya..... And at the same time, a butcher murders his own people in Syria. Great foreign policy moves there.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I think you just out did me there matey

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

We will see.... Iran hasn't delayed things so their once hidden nuclear enrichment program could be completed, have they? Or do you still believe that their once hidden program was only for peaceful purposes?

There was a pretty substantial anti-government protest occurring in Iran that the Iranian Government squashed, or was I mistaken?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join