It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN: Credible evidence Iran working on nuke weapons

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Yep..
Do you guys know how many terrorists the middle east is going to produce when we are done destroying all the governments over there?
We are going to have a real problem on our hands. I'm sure the government will be glad to keep us safe though.

I'm afraid terry gilliam was right:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

It's time we started DEMANDING to see the evidence of their statements.

I WANT TO SEE THEIR GODDAM EVIDENCE.

I agree. It would be nice to have concrete evidence. For that to happen the IAEA and the UN would need unfettered access to things in Iran. So far, Iran hasn't been totally forthcoming. Wouldn't be behoove Iran to "show the world" that it has nothing to hide?

I wonder why????????
edit on 2-9-2011 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

The USA has thousands and thousands of nukes and is the only country in the world to drop the first two nukes on countries in the history of this world, so what is the big deal? They have the right to protect them selves against the cowardly actions that the USA has always shown 'GOD'.

Americans are so funny and so cowardly; I cannot wait until all the country pull together and take over the USA, then reality will hit you all in the rear when you have bombs dropped on you all and anarchy sets in, then maybe you will understand how other countries feel and what it feels like to be a civilian.

911 happens every day in other country’s, so go to church this Sunday and think god he had you born when he had you born ,because you never know in your next life who or where you will be.

'Credible evidence Iran working on nuke weapons'

SO WHAT!

REAL-TALK

edit on 2-9-2011 by RealTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTalk

What a foolish thing to say.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

What a foolish thing to say.

TextDuring the final stages of World War II in 1945, the United States conducted two atomic bombings against the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan, the first on August 6, 1945 and the second on August 9, 1945. These two events are the only use of nuclear weapons in war to date.[2]

I wonder which country the USA will drop there nukes on next,i never seen a muslim country drop nukes on people, and because they are not cowards and they believe in God,i seriously doubt they ever will.

REAL-TALK

edit on 2-9-2011 by RealTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTalk
i never seen a muslim country drop nukes on people, and because they are not cowards and they believe in God,i seriously doubt they ever will.

Hmmm........ The track record of Muslim radical terrorists is hardly one of not killing innocents and not being cowards. I would have never thought that ANYONE would intentionally crash a fully loaded plane into a skyscraper, let alone twice. Cowardly attack in my book. Of course, you will disagree.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Silly Americans!

Always wringing their hands over nuclear proliferation. Why can't they just leave their enemies alone?

Iran is a peaceful nation. They never did anything to hurt anyone. Neither did North Korea.

Americans are always busy looking out for their own strategic interests while all the other countries are busy taking care of themselves.

Why don't the Americans leave us alone, so we can pursue our own strategic interests?

After all, the world was a peaceful place before all it's wars left it broke and the Americans became rich.

I can't wait for the Americans to have to fight for their own freedom and independence. There's no way they will win! They're too fat and stupid. They hardly play any sports at all, and their colleges and universities are the laughingstock of the whole world. They always lose at everything!

I bet a civil war would ruin them.

Why can't they see it is our turn, and just give up already?

Silly Americans!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by MysticPearl

I had heard - although it may have been political blather - that Israel has about 300 warheads.... were you being dramatic... or is there a source for the number you mentioned?

I've heard over 1000. Can't dig it up right now. Hard to tell given Israel doesn't comply with UN weapons inspectors.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightShift

Iran is a peaceful nation. They never did anything to hurt anyone. Neither did North Korea.

Iran meddles in the affairs of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Bahrain and even Libya now. Don't make them seem to be model world citizens, their government is not.

North Korea just lauched a cyber attack on South Korea and in very recent memory torpedoed and sunk a South Korean Naval Ship. They are hardly model world citizens as well.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Ron Paul said Israel has 200 nukes in an interview on fox when they asked if he would have us step in if they went to war.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Um no one? Do you think we regularly drop nukes? We dropped the first and regret it.
You don't seem to understand the American people or the situation we are in with our government right now.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Why should I listen to you, American?

You are just a puppet that repeats what your corrupt corporate media tells you to. The rest of the world gets its news from corporations with foreign interests, or even from state-run media. American media is the worst; it never is critical of American policy. You are slaves!

Iran and North Korea are sovereign states, they can do whatever they want. You Americans are so busy telling everyone else what to do. You should try and listen to other countries more and do what they tell you to do.

America kills people every day! So if other countries want to kill people it is different. Because Americans are hypocrites!

The governments of Iran and North Korea don't threaten Americans, ever. They never hurt one hair on a single American head!

What do you know anyway? You are from Michigan. People from Michigan, like Michael Moore, do nothing but talk about how great America is all the time. You people never think anything should change. What do you know about poverty and the plight of the working man? You can't even beat Ohio State!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NightShift

That was pretty funny....

I really don't care what you think or believe, but when you spout untrue statements, I will call you out on it.

What do you know about poverty and the plight of the working man?

Obviously, you've never been to Detroit.......
Stupiiid Foreign person............

Just kidding.
edit on 2-9-2011 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The UN has zero credibility. Along with NATO.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Anyone remember this story;

Credible evidence that saddam is working on nuke weapons.

ALS

Exactly. Their term 'credible evidence' makes my skin crawl. It's sheer manipulation of whatever data they have or data they have invented.

We should not believe one word which comes from any of this lowest form of humanity on the planet.

That's why I say I want to see their godamm 'credible evidence'. The people pay for the war, the people are sent to fight the war and die for the war - so let the people SEE THE GODDAM EVIDENCE.

And in any case, Iran is it's own sovreign country, as has already been said. Half the world has nukes, including Israel, I'm sorry to say....and yes, I've also heard Israel has 200 nukes.

What hypocrisy. US has lost all claim to have any moral authority anywhere - not even in the sewers - so bad is their own. Being the greatest mass murderer on the planet, it has lost any previously assumed claim to have any right to decide who has weapons and who doesn't.

If I was in a position to make such decisions, the two countries I would first disarm in the world would be US and Israel - the greatest terrorist states which have ever existed on planet earth.
edit on 2-9-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by NightShift

Iran meddles in the affairs of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Bahrain and even Libya now. Don't make them seem to be model world citizens, their government is not.

Are you describing Irans foreign policy, or our own, plus another 20 or so countries? Can't tell. So Iran isn't good because they meddle with a handful of neighboring countries? So.....what does that make us? We bomb, torture, rape, imprison, hand pick new dictators, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Yet we should have nukes, and they shouldn't? I'd want protection from the US and Israel as well, if I lived in Iran.
edit on 2-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I don't claim my country to be a saint or angel. I would contend that with the bad we do, we do a hell of a lot of good as well. When things get really bad for a country or region, who do they look to for help? Were not perfect, but we try to be as benign of a Superpower as is possible. I am positive that if Russia or China were in our place with the same power, things would be a whole lot worse.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Iran wants some fissile for a missile www.web.net... yes that is right fissile is for...from the link

The atomic bomb relies on fission for its power. “Nuclear fission is the splitting of the nuclei of heavy atoms such as uranium or plutonium.”

The thermonuclear bomb relies on fusion. “Nuclear fusion is the combination of light atoms such as hydrogen isotopes.”

“In both processes part of the mass of these elements is converted into energy and, if this can be made to happen fast enough, a nuclear explosion is the result.”

(Source for the above: Christy Campbell, Nuclear Facts, Methuen, Toronto, 1984.)

A "warhead” is the explosive part of a nuclear weapons system. "Warheads consist of nuclear materials, conventional high explosives, related firing mechanisms and containment structure” (as defined within the model Nuclear Weapons Convention).

"Fissile Material" are elements in which the nuclei may be split either spontaneously or with the bombardment of neutrons of low energy.
uh, so that how a nuke nukes???? that it was a big boom and then a fizzz bang, mushroom cloud.

"Fissionable Material" are elements in which the nuclei may be split either spontaneously or with the bombardment of neutrons regardless of the energy of the neutron, and includes fissile material.
sounds like a new weapon to me. the last line speaks for it's self

See additional definitions in the model nuclear weapons convention document.
so there is a missile that needs some fissile to make it a nuke, i think this could be a song, anyone remember Danny Kay? poison in the challis? for you that do not www.youtube.com... or if that one does not do it this might www.youtube.com...
Iran, IRAN So you say you need some fissile, fissile for a missile, there missile is in need of fissile?, fissile!, not for some missile that will fizzle but for a missile that will sizzle, frizzle and fry...
oh IRAN needs some fissile?, fissile!, for a missile?, missile!, that will not frizzle on the first try...
Iran why must you get some fissile for a missile that we a pray will never fly...
'Cause, because with out the fissile for the missile , it will be a frizzle not a sizzle missile, for it needs fissile for it to be a missile that will fry!, roast!, and toast!, all that oppose us, or are a thorn in our side.
hint hint, wink wink, Israel your in there sites.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join