It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Had Enough...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Wow sailormon very good read. So am i right in saying you know how to contact extraterrestrial beings? I am really interested in hearing more from you sir that was quite an emotional post mate i do not believe for a second that eveything you said is false and i don't believe most people contributing here will either except for the very small smirking minority who are blinded by sunglasses and cannot see the truth.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

A51Watcher very nice animation i enjoyed that you are quite talented my man
. The triangle i seen i must admit it wasn't a fast as light speed when it moved but it was so eerie and it had a sort of unaturally natural look when it did if you know hat i mean? It is definately a moment in my life i will never forget, the night i realised there is alot more to life than meets the eye it also sort of in a way brought back a bit of childhood innocence.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Long time lurker, first time caller..........I can't create a new thread yet, but I saw (at least in my opinion) a sighting last night over Kansas City, MO. It was a surreal experience and when I get 20 posts, I will share the experience. I thought I was crazy, until I saw it on the news that 17 other people also reported it!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
I'm surprised at some of the rude comments here. All the op wanted was people to share their stories.

I can understand why one member said he would never post here..because of the ridicule.

This is a conspiracy forum..where else can you go to tell your stories of UFO sightings, or experiences with aliens ?

I think the op has a great idea, and I for one am interested in the stories members are willing to share.

Thank you for your comment. I realise starting this thread up through a rant probaby wasn't the best way but the rant lead to the idea and it is about eveyone getting there chance to explain what eventually brought themhere to ATS. I know that without my sighting i would never have became interested in the topic, which would have meant i wouldn't have listened to the radio interview with robbie williams talking about Aliens & Ufo's and then mentioning ATS

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jabali
Long time lurker, first time caller..........I can't create a new thread yet, but I saw (at least in my opinion) a sighting last night over Kansas City, MO. It was a surreal experience and when I get 20 posts, I will share the experience. I thought I was crazy, until I saw it on the news that 17 other people also reported it!
Hi thanks for posting. Did you catch a video or photos? Please share with us the event you can't make us wait.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I am a contactee, an abductee and have also seen and held products of what they are creating. I do not know if they were always mine or not. I can't explain my reaction to the first time I saw one of the hydrid little ones. I did not feel the love and connection, but rather a litttle robbed like I hadn't asked for them to take my eggs and create this. As a mother already I should have had a crazy overflowing amount of love but having had at least 9 miscarriages in my married life, 2 vanishing twin pregnancies it instead made me angry. I can now recall bits and pieces of being inseminated and also them removing the child from me the incubator. They do not do this in a way that makes much sense and it still baffles me. What is most upsetting is being given images of a birth process and it being so vivid and real, feeling all the pain, the urge to push inspite of the fact there is no way possible a full term pregnancy is being delivered. At the end no baby. I wake up, that strange fluttering gone from my stomach, bleed for several days and back to reality. At first it felt so cruel but after awhile I just started to accept this is their way. They are neither positive nor negative they just are.

I had not been taken for many months. Had gotten to the point where I thought I was finally done with whatever they are doing. Then in January my youngeset awoke me at 2 am completely hysterical because these"blobby grey things were at the foot of her bed, opened a hole in the wall with this little remote thing and disappeared. I wasn't sure what I thought, perhaps a crazy nightmare?

I let her sleep in my bed and figured it would all be fine. It hasn't stopped. They are hurting her and I am seriously terrified! This is not the same as my years being taken. This is a sinister and ugly energy which is causing my child horrible pain and torment. It is a good thing I have seen the previous grey beings and had my own experiences because I am not sure I would have taken her seriously. These occurances are like something out of very bad sci-fi.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by of the Ether

Hi there thanks for posting. I feel for you it must be terrible are you saying they are physically attacking your daughter? May i suggest setting up a vid cam and well basically do a 'paranormal activity' as this is happening frequently, and see what it is that is doing these terrible things?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by digihome92

Originally posted by Jabali
Hi thanks for posting. Did you catch a video or photos? Please share with us the event you can't make us wait.

I will share here and then create a thread when I can to share with all who aren't following here!

It was last night around 830pm central time. I was outside playing frisbee with my australian shepherd. My girlfriend was outside, and was facing towards me and I was facing the south-eastern sky. All of the sudden, I see this blue light (a bright, vivid, but lighter colored blue) go streaking across the sky. It wasn't like a falling star (meteorite) which I compare to simply a 'line' streaking across the sky. This object, was leaving a streak that you could clearly make out had a A LOT of depth. I compare to to a long skinny rectangle. It 'appeared' and I saw appeared because it literally happened so fast to have a white 'burst' and the beginning when I saw it, and then the blue streak emerged and was gone less than a second later. I immediately got up and asked my girlfriend if she had seen that. Her response was "no, what are you talking about" and she could tell by my look that I was startled......I immediately then told her when should go inside, and when we were inside, I began to tell her what I had seen. She said it was probably just a falling star, and I told her that I didn't believe it was possible. Not that shape, not that color. This morning, when I got to work, I did some research......and found out that apparently a large number of sightings had been reported in Kansas City this past weekend

www.youtube.com...

That's my sighting.......I don't believe it to be anything other than some sort of UFO. I will never forget that sighting or that brief second.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I know someone who had a contact when he was kid. It's a long story, but here is the outline:

Kid finds Alien. Tries to hide it in his bedroom, but Alien is soon found by kids older bro and little sister. The 3 of them try to keep it a secret, but things soon get out of hand after the Alien starts pointing at them with a glowing finger. I think the Alien was mad, but I can't be sure, the kid said he kept mumbling something about a phone?

Evil Government, (scared of disclosure) chase the kids and the Alien around. Alien nearly dies in a tube thing, so kids decide to save him by going on a bike ride. Much fun was had, and the fresh air saved the Alien.

I asked the kid "what happened next?", but he says he "doesn't know", something to do with Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones apparently?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by digihome92

The camera thing is not gonna work. I have tried to tape this numerous times over the years. It is like they know a camera is in the room.It does not make them very happy.. I think this is part of why we do not have the necessary proof to show the world this is a real thing. I have heard of people being able to use a tape recorder. I might set on of these up. Something about a laptop camera or video camera they can detect however.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I have shared here and all I can say is I wasted my time.
I suggested people share also and do everything mentioned here that we should do...... but it never went anywhere just another post that was ignored.

I just observe now and post when I feel like it

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by digihome92
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you
. What an interesting story! So were the people of Furnace creek aware of what was going on but carried on as normal? The story of the craft was amazing but the residents of the place has caught my attention a little more, any more info on them?

The people of furnace creek should have been able to see the craft. However I can't confirm that anyone did. As we were close to a mile away out on the highway. Things seem to go from wierd to wierder upon entering that town.
They were big burly and barrell chested.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join