It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Had Enough...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Every time i visit this forum it is the same threads all the time just being recycled to make it seem new & exclusive. New claims every day of how disclosure is closer than ever with same evidence to back it up as 10 years ago when it was coming then. The government are not disclosing anything i'm sorry but going by evidence which there is none we have to lean that way now. So what can we do to make ourselves feel better? I say we each that have a story tell the story here. No one gets judged we share and see if after all evidence gathered by us if we are any closer to personal disclosure hopefully getting rid of the longing to hear it officially. Now if you have any stories either one youv'e seen or heard from a family friend please share, plus if you have any evidence even better! I say start our own disclosure here.
I have seen one UFO in my time. It was a couple of years ago now and i was sitting in my bedroom watching tv when something caught my eye out the window. I looked outside and that is when i
edit on 2/9/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Good Story..... but Bad ending Goes Nowhere ???

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by digihome92

i really dont mean any disrespect...but good luck with that

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Sounds like you need to go to the rant section. It's there for a reason you know.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I've had one strange experience while I was at work. I was sitting outside at night, watching the sky. I had been seeing tiny dots, that looked like stars, moving across the sky. I didn't know what these things were, but I believe now they were satellites. One night though, as I was watching one of these thing move across the sky, I thought I'd try to telepathically communicate to it as silly as it seems. I tried describing my location to it, and if it could hear me, I wanted to meet it. A few minutes later, I looked up and there were two golf ball-sized orbs above my head, about 15 feet away. They hovered there for a few minutes. I had a flash light, so I flashed it at them to let them know I could see them. A little bit later, one of them slowly moved over my head and out of sight. The next one left a few seconds later, heading upward and out of sight behind the building I was sitting at. I have no idea what that was all about.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

link   

seen it. It was 3 red dots in the sky in a triangle formation. I was stunned looking at this thing id never seen anything like it before, the only UFO's i had heard of at this time was the saucer but after that night i was hooked in the subject. Now i never took pictures or anything because my phone camera couldn't see it, but i did post something on the MOD website the exact night of the ecounter under scott stopani, feel free to check it out i remember mentioning how terrified i was lol.

So please share your own personal stories etc.

link   

nvm. Saw that you finished your op...

I have seen UFOs twice. Both when I was very young. I keep looking at the sky at every chance I get but ziltch.

So now I watch you tube videos about them.

edit on 2-9-2011 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
My sympathies are with you on this, but quite frankly there are too many ready to cut into any personal disclosure, so we keep it to ourselves. Or we post elsewhere, where admittedly there is a fringe group that accepts our truth. Even if I took a video which in my case has gone beyond that, I am not sure I would post it here, far too many are waiting to pounce and to tell the truth here would be out of the question because when contacted they do not give you a memento, just a severe headache and disorientation.

Just know for many, disclosure is not needed and I know I speak for many silent folks out there.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

So now I watch you tube videos about them.

...and most of those are fake or can be explained...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ah cmon have a little more ? You got time.

I was gonna start a thread about aliens abducting an ATS member, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF SENTENCE ?
edit on 2-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012
Good Story..... but Bad ending Goes Nowhere ???

Yeah sorry it didn' fit into one post so had to reply to myOP.

link   

Originally posted by digihome92
... I say we each that have a story tell the story here. No one gets judged we share and see if after all evidence gathered by us if we are any closer to personal disclosure hopefully getting rid of the longing to hear it officially. Now if you have any stories either one youv'e seen or heard from a family friend please share, plus if you have any evidence even better! I say start our own disclosure here.

THIS IS AN AMAZING IDEA!!!

Seriously, props to you for putting this idea together! You know what we should do? We should put a website together, with neatly organized forums for people to post their stories and information into! Dude, we could even put a system in place to rank the posts based on their importance! Maybe a search engine to dig down to relevant topics.

You, are a pure genius!

link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

he was abducted.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

What do you mean by in your case you've gone beyond that?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Thank you very much! I may have had an influence from elsewhere but that would be telling. In all seriousness, us British invented sarcasm and are better at implying it. Now was that sarcasm? You don't know do you? Yeah were that good.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

you just pretty much summed it for me...im glad,all these alien posts on this site gets to me,its like im on autopilot,dismissing anything that even sounds strange,and with all the disinformation out there "my god" where does one begin...but like a lot of people i have seen things that i just cant explain...im judas on this one...

peace

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Ah cmon have a little more ? You got time.

I was gonna start a thread about aliens abducting an ATS member, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF SENTENCE ?
edit on 2-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

You can call off the search party now

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Even if I took a video which in my case has gone beyond that, I am not sure I would post it here

Sailormon,

I agree with your sentiment but know that there are many of us here that have experienced things out of the ordinary and respect others who have. There will always be people that put your story down but it's a free society (or in this case, community) and others are also aloud their opinions and beliefs.

I, for one, would gladly read your story if you ever decided to make a thread about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Even if I took a video which in my case has gone beyond that, I am not sure I would post it here

Sailormon,

I agree with your sentiment but know that there are many of us here that have experienced things out of the ordinary and respect others who have. There will always be people that put your story down but it's a free society (or in this case, community) and others are also aloud their opinions and beliefs.

I, for one, would gladly read your story if you ever decided to make a thread about it.

I second that (Y)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

post by digihome92
I'VE HAD ENOUGH

What already , you've been here a month

There are peeks and troughs in this subject and forum , at the moment we're in a bit of a trough and people are scrabbling around for stuff to post , give it time , things will no doubt pick up as the nights draw in .

Oh and you might want to go easy on the all caps in your title

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join