It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Had Enough...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The first UFO I ever saw was unusual because it came out of the water first.
I was only 8 years old but recall it like it was yesterday.

It was late and the sun was setting over lake Michigan. The water had an orangish hue due to the color of the sky. My parents and I were showing my Grandfather who was visiting the lakefront and view.

We heard the roar of water first which drew our attention and this clear glass like sphere, about the size of a small car, illuminated inside emerged and then paused briefly over the surface of the water with water dripping off of it almost as if it was waiting first for the water to disperse.

And then, it took off in the blink of an eye accelerating like nothing I have ever seen before or since.

We were all amazed and knew full well that this was something completely out of the ordinary simply from the perspective of what it actually did.

We have submarines but do any of our subs actually fly ?

Once you witness something of this nature, it's very eye opening. That we are not alone and never have been.

I then began reading the Von Daniken books about ancient astronauts and it all began to make sense.

I have been interested in UFO's and their technology, as well as their ability to defy our paradigm of Physics ever since.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by digihome92

No way! Another Rant thread with no substance in the Aliens & UFOs forum with a lame title in all caps?! It must be Deja vu! I see you've almost been a member for a whole month, so has this month been that bad?

Here's a solution to your "sickness", stop reading threads that make you sick. And do us a favor and move this thread into the Rant forum, there's too much of these threads infecting this place already. Maybe I'll make a thread about how sick I am of these threads, & I'll title it in all caps to really show people how mad I am! Grrrr!

And shame on anyone who stars & flags this mess
edit on 2-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'm surprised at some of the rude comments here. All the op wanted was people to share their stories.

I can understand why one member said he would never post here..because of the ridicule.

This is a conspiracy forum..where else can you go to tell your stories of UFO sightings, or experiences with aliens ?

I think the op has a great idea, and I for one am interested in the stories members are willing to share.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Not a personal sighting, but when I was about 12 some private pilot told my mom, sister, and I about his experience with a UFO. Basically, he said that he heard on the radio about a UFO hovering near the airport and he spotted it and flew a complete wide circle around it in his small plane before it departed. I don't remember if he said he had heard the official explanation before or after, just that his continued sighting proved to him that the explanation given the public was false. It might have been that it was a balloon reflecting sunlight but that he observed it to be bright on all sides. He also mentioned that there had been a major sighting over Washington, D. C., after which the standard safety notice about UFOs posted in the area for private planes at every airport had been taken down.

In the early '80s I was asked to give an Air Force guy a ride. Sure, why not? It was not out of my way. In the car, he told me that he had been scrambled to chase a UFO and that the pilot of the other jet crashed into a mountain, and he sounded pretty down when it said it. At that point I was just looking forward to dropping him off. For all I know, he could have been a serial killer who had stolen the uniform and duffel bag from an Air Force officer. At the very least, if his story were true, he certainly wasn't supposed to be telling a civilian. I just said something like, "That's heavy" and clammed up. If true, he was probably going on leave or being transferred, and the event may have occurred a few days before. I guess people feel safe telling a secret to someone they meet only once and will probably never see again.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Ah sanity...There you are. Good call man it's more about the sharing of personal experience and evidence that hearsay and general ignorance.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is a great idea OP.

I would like to hear the rest of your story though?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The government can't tell you about the private property of some one else
when the owner does not wish disclosure. And the government must
protect private property. So like any car that bogs down on the road side
that might be picked clean by passers by the saucer is protected by
its high status.
The only way to get answers as to how it flies is to find out to your
best abilities if that is what you are looking for.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
OK, I had two things happen. The first one I never gave a second thought. We knew what it was but never really talked about it. We were on a road trip and on our way back near our home town we stoped at this old road that ends in the water due to the building of an Hydro electric dam. Now, we used to go there often just to relax and what not and that night we saw what looked like a star straight over the Dam. At fist it was alone then from the right, an other "star" was moiving ever closer. After a few minutes when they met, the loitering star shot up at an incredible rate while the new one stayed put. And that was that we stayed there for about an other half our but nothing exciting happend so we left.

The second is a little harder to beleive. I tell people and they roll their eyes. Ok here goes. I had just bought a house in the country and started visiting neighbours and one of them told me about UFO's flying by their houses a couple of time every year...I rolled my eyes...LOL . Yeah, right? The first year I saw nothing. Maybe I wasn't paying attention or something...well anyway. One morning I get up just after a snow storm it was like 5 in the morning getting ready for work. There was like a foot of snow in the driveway so I take the shovel out and halfway through the job I see something moving out the corner of my eye, reflecting off the fresh snow. So I look up and this ball of...."strobe lights" ...for a lack of better word, was zipping through the sky. And I mean fast. It must have been arround 200 hundred feet up so I ran in and grabed the camera but it was gone. A couple of days later 3 choppers, kind of looked like hueys, the UH-1s flew over my place going in the same direction as the ball of strobes. Now that was kind of freaky. You can roll your eyes if you want to...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Every one of your recent replies that I've read was shallow sarcasm. I think it's funny that you honestly have nothing better to do but go into the Aliens section of a conspiracy website with a nice big grinning larger-than-life picture of (I'm guessing, yourself) for an avatar and say asinine things to people behind the safety of your computer screen.
Have you stepped back and looked at yourself recently? Most people at least have a reason for doing the things they do, regardless of what you may think of those reasons. You should try a little reason yourself, sometime.

To the OP:
I'm honestly not sure what your idea will accomplish, but I can appreciate the spirit of it. Maybe I'll post my experience here later.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
My sympathies are with you on this, but quite frankly there are too many ready to cut into any personal disclosure, so we keep it to ourselves. Or we post elsewhere, where admittedly there is a fringe group that accepts our truth. Even if I took a video which in my case has gone beyond that, I am not sure I would post it here, far too many are waiting to pounce and to tell the truth here would be out of the question because when contacted they do not give you a memento, just a severe headache and disorientation.

Just know for many, disclosure is not needed and I know I speak for many silent folks out there.

I promise not to doubt or try to debunk your experience.
Could you PM me your story please, love to hear a genuine one.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Alright OP
you're a good sport. So here you go.

I've seen quite a few unexplainables in my years on this earth. For this particular event of unusuality I'm taking you back to.... March 1993 Death Valley. My partbner and I, Dave ,had just left an odd lil town where most of the people had a very different look to them. I believe it was Furnace Creek. Most of the people oddly enough seemed to have long curly, almost kinky blonde hair. Both women and men with the same being the case in the mens beards. All of them seem to be of fairly large stature also. I'd say the avg. height of the men I seen was 6' 3. We stopped in the town to investigate a knock in the front of my partners truck. We were coming into California from Idaho after taking Daves son and daughter there to finish out their school year. After their spring break visit.The oddity of the people in Furnace Creek was just the beginning.

After I went to the little store there on the outskirts of town and purchased a sody. That being when I noticed
about the town folk. I meandered myself back across the street with my usual confident stride. A striking gent then I suppose.( Some girlys went by and gave me the hoorahs) Sorry I had to toss that in for my own ego.
I jumped back in Daves truck, as he whipped it back around and we headed back out to the highway. The tundra was high so we couldn't see out to the highway as we made the bend out of town.

As we completed the bend around to where we could see the highway. Just beyond it with cars flying by right in front of us. There seem to be what looked like two rollercoaster cars. One green one red lit up so you could only see the cars and not the track against the night sky. Beyond that, the Moon, in full bloom had just cleared the Panamint mountains. One of the cars did follow immediatly behind the other as if hooked together like a rollercoaster. They appeared to be so much like a rollercoaster as we cleared the high tundra and got out on to the highway I said , Dave ! What is a rollercoaster doing out in the middle of the desert?
My partner Dave is a very timid man as you will soon see. He answered me back totally astonished at first and said clearly, I don't know what that is.

Now by the time we pulled out on to the highway these cars weren't cars anymore and had seperated. I said to
Dave," look at that ! " as this triangular craft just stopped on a dime in mid air. Not right over the highway but I could have hit it with a football. Keep in mind there were other cars going by us constantly but we were the only ones who pulled over. Dave was in shock and just doing anything I told him to at this point, which was, pull over Dave.

As we pulled over I jumped out of the truck with mag lite in hand and started flashing it at the craft.
To my own astonishment the craft just sitting there seemed to respond by rocking it's nose and tail up and down.
Then the other craft stopped on a dime right behind it. It is important for me to say at this point that I'm not talking herriers here these things stopped on a dime. They had the power of the air. to do what ever they wanted to do. So after the one stopped behind the one in front the one in front glided silently over our heads. What I seen at that point was this. A triangular craft with a green glowing plasma like tube around the perimeter. I saw a glass canopy with one pilot inside oxygen mask and helmut. Then in an instant it took off and was crusing just in front of the Panamints as a little green dot and woosh. Dead stop , and I mean directly behind the other one.
Then the red one did the exact same thing. It was like unto a magic show. My partner Dave whom I will always love could barely make it around the bed of his truck gripping it with white knuckles just to ask me in a stuttering voice. Are ah are these ours? I suddenly felt so bad for not noticing he was petrified.

I put my arm around him and said," yes Dave, Dave yes, these are ours" and we both watched them shoot to the north. I think Dave was so glad to see them go. And they were gone in a heart beat. To this day my friend Dave will tell the same story, damn near word for word at any time. A bit scary for him, but for me one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Randyvious

SnF

edit on 2-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Since I joined, this has got to be the most incredible story I have ever read from an ATS member !!

Having read some of your threads and some of your replies...well I would actually feel like bombarding you with questions but I'll stick to five words...

I believe you.

Lucky you !!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by digihome92
reply to post by sailormon

What do you mean by in your case you've gone beyond that?

We, my wife and I have had communications, usually when spaced out like you are when and obe starts. I have had these quite a number of times and recently witnessed my wife doing this and fighting the taking in which I had nearly an hour of lost time, anyhow lately seems to be in the astral but contact none the less. I have even witnessed her pregnancy years ago which was impossible and then she remembered the it being taken from her, I monitored the whole event, I am a medic and and biologist.

Lately I have finally gotten so tired of this struggle that while in pain and an inability to tolerate any type of pain medication humans can take, I was stressed out and to the point of breaking. Then in a short two days, I had these supportive visions. Like I said, I have been out of body, it was not the same, this more real than this assistance. Also understand, I am not a religious man, I am a seeker and watcher. I will paste here now.

Aug 21, 11

I was reminded of this as I wrote the above. I was in one of those in and out stages stress due to pain.

I was floating in the atmosphere, as it was beautiful blue with soft clouds. Just above me was a female in an all-white gown which would be described as angelic. Partially around her was this shimmering shape of an alabaster window and she going through this to a high realm, she had paused and was looking down at me. I know the window was a portal by the way.

She was of few words and those she said triggered many questions. She told me, “I have shown you the way and now I am free to go”. If you show another, (meaning how to get to this portal) you too will be free to go”.

One feeling I had was this, It was not easy getting to this place and I was damn tired, yet, I could not move beyond without first showing another. Now what am I supposed to show, or how I to know the subtle meanings here am. Also this, I am tired, but there is still work to be done even though energy is being drained.

This next one illustrates to me that there are layers of ascension and contact, there are higher beings and then there are those not much more than ourselves, they just play with bigger toys.

August 23, 11

I just had a powerful and emotional vision and wow, did it open the flood gate.

I was standing with a higher source looking over this featureless landscape of white and gray. A few hundred yards away was this soul in the shape of a man, slumped forward with his arms clutching his body as though to gain strength. This soul was white in color and glowed, yet was in distress. It’s white color showed that he was of a higher level, yet completely exhausted and spent.

The other and myself went forward and then I could also feel hostility of sorts, he was lost within. Then beside me, this ribbon of cloth, one with light hues and seemed to glow and have a life of its own. The man’s head was down in sadness or being tired, I am not sure, but he was messed up and gone as far as one can go. The cloth, about 2’ wide floated by him and around, several leisurely times. Then it pulled and shrunk until he was swathed in this shimmering cloth. Then as the man seemed to shrink as into a cocoon while the now free end came up from the front, over his head as would a mother do with a blanket.

Then this higher being that was there, and I could not see, but knew, reached out and held the now little child and filled it with love which I feel to my depths while writing. It was as though the child which is each of us gets drained and can be fulfilled.

This last I will add, as the vision is still delivering energy. This whole thing was without words, yet the emotions that came with it were nothing but hope and good; emotions like these I cannot successfully write down. I hope others don’t know, but I came out of it crying and it normally would not be me.

Just re-reading this opens floodgates to love and hope, and yes tears a day later, we are not alone, we are gathered up and renewed, we are also damn brave being for experiencing all this.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Good idea in the OP, but I'm not sure the title gets the idea across.
And forget the loudmouth naysayers, the latest ATS poll shows they are in the extreme minority here. You are among friends.

My own two sightings (I know!, lucky me!) are linked in my signature. Heres one of them, an animation I created because mere words did not do it justice:

Now, think I care what rude idiots have to say?

edit on 2-9-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I have read your story and I don't know what you witnessed. But feelings of love and hope can't be wrong now, can it?

Star for you.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by digihome92

seen it. It was 3 red dots in the sky in a triangle formation. I was stunned looking at this thing id never seen anything like it before, the only UFO's i had heard of at this time was the saucer but after that night i was hooked in the subject.

Very interesting digihome! 3 red dots in a triangle is how my own sighting began. One of them flew a tight triangular formation very fast for a bit also.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

Now that's a post full of irony.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Damn, now I dunno what to think.... Gah! .... touché good sir, touché

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you
. What an interesting story! So were the people of Furnace creek aware of what was going on but carried on as normal? The story of the craft was amazing but the residents of the place has caught my attention a little more, any more info on them?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Wow sailormon very good read. So am i right in saying you know how to contact extraterrestrial beings? I am really interested in hearing more from you sir that was quite an emotional post mate i do not believe for a second that eveything you said is false and i don't believe most people contributing here will either except for the very small smirking minority who are blinded by sunglasses and cannot see the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join