It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Clouds - What could this be...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hi All,

I am new here (posting) but am on the forum daily to read up on new posts and comments. I wanted to share with the members of this forum, something I came across whilst driving on the Autobahn going on vacation 3 weeks ago... it was about 09H00 close to Munich and I came across this cloud formation - the shape was changing slowly as I passed below due to wind activities up there, but what I saw was very strange I thought - far too clean and symmetrical as far as I am concerned... Anyways, I just wanted to get this up here so that I could share it with all of you.

... okay, seems like I can not post here... if a Mod wants to upload this for me - please can you send me your email address so that I can forward it to you... thanks.

Sincerely
Bamzambwean

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bamzambwean
Hi All,

I am new here (posting) but am on the forum daily to read up on new posts and comments. I wanted to share with the members of this forum, something I came across whilst driving on the Autobahn going on vacation 3 weeks ago... it was about 09H00 close to Munich and I came across this cloud formation - the shape was changing slowly as I passed below due to wind activities up there, but what I saw was very strange I thought - far too clean and symmetrical as far as I am concerned... Anyways, I just wanted to get this up here so that I could share it with all of you.

... okay, seems like I can not post here... if a Mod wants to upload this for me - please can you send me your email address so that I can forward it to you... thanks.

Sincerely
Bamzambwean

Welcome to ATS and yes, I'd be very interested in seeing this cloud photo of yours.

However, can someone please explain why this thread (with only a single post and NO "pic") has already managed to get 5 flags ???

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
[

Welcome to ATS and yes, I'd be very interested in seeing this cloud photo of yours.

However, can someone please explain why this thread (with only a single post and NO "pic") has already managed to get 5 flags ???

yeah!!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56b0323700c1.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bamzambwean

Hi Bamzambwean, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you Sauron for your feedback and additional links - I have sent you a further PM.

Kind regards,
Bamzambwean

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I have seen many different clouds, some lenticular, also some that look like Rollercoaster loops, due to various air currents.

It is probably nothing more than air / thermal currents causing it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Members need to upload images to their media folders this is where avatar and backgrounds are hosted as well.
In the tool blue bar above, click tools then pictures that will take you to your media center. Do not make an account just log on with your user name and the password you received from us when you signed up.

Please keep in mind this is an introductions thread, and posting it here will be a wast of time. Up load the picture and compose a new thread, you only need 18 more posts before you can start a thread in the proper forum.

Or try using Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. You may even find a thread to post your image to if it is on topic.

If you have any problems with uploading your image just send me a PM

Sauron
Super-Mod

edit on 5/9/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There was a Youtube video showing a Finish nuclear physicist saying HAARP technology was created to move ionized radiation coming from nuclear reactors away from cities.

The video was just removed.

He said Japan's reactors were venting very deadly ionized radiation due to something going wrong...and it was RUSSIA's HAARP that tried to steer the ionized radiation away....causing the earthquake/tsunami accidentally.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-9-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

That is probably the most logical explanation for HAARP technology I've heard yet.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hi Sauron,

Thank you for your help.

Please find the image that I have uploaded linked to below.

I still find this formation so very interesting even today... as we drove on the autobahn further, we got to being more inder the formation and the circles were very clean... I really find it hard to believe that this may have been formed naturally - but I am no expert.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
How can i comment without discouraging people from posting pictures of normal clouds.
Just slightly puzzled why you think these clouds are unusual

edit on 6-9-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Just a respectful request... please use the slider bar at the bottom of the image to view the whole image... What I find strange is the formation of two symmetrical circles with a clean flat edge between them. I would expect that a cloud formation early in the morning would gradually dissolve - but have an abrupt end and involve such clean symmetry - this is what I found strage. Just my thoughts...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Already did the slide,Just look likes the early formation of a hole punch cloud.No disrespect meant .

new topics

top topics

join