It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASSIVE OIL SLICK now forming near Deepwater Horizon site!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oil is good for you. Being Irradiated is good for you. You don't like it?

''You are either with us, or a terrorist.'' - George W. Bush (sometime in his stupid term).

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
And don't touch any Pacific Ocean tuna either!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AnalyticalDreamer

this is why my children will learn how to grow their own foods,chemical and pesticide free,it can still be done but it is getting harder(i knew there was a reason why i chose horticulture as a trade)...its gives me hope knowing there are others who are aware of these things,the majority of people are only concerned with what directly affects them,..so sad...

i like this site,there is a wealth of information and great ideas(after u weed through the garbage that is)...

peace

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

BP had firmly denied that the well is continuing to leak.

“None of this is true,” they said in a statement.

Big surprise.

I highly doubt it is still leaking. It would be fairly obvious. It really isn't unexpected to see a slick like this after the massive spill. You expect to see sparkly clean water? They used dispersants to mix a whole bunch of it in with the sea water, they probably removed less than what was left in the ocean.
edit on 2-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

In fairness to your point:

Natural Oil Seeps vs. Oil Spills

So the possibility remains. But, let's admit the probability cuts against BP on this one.

Also:

Before we dive into the content, I must correct a misconception on ignorant display: "natural" does not equal "good." It can, and in advertisements it always does, but in reality, the two words are not synonymous. There are a lot of terrible things in nature: Ebola; Infanticide (e.g. in lions); Rape (e.g. in dolphins); Murder (e.g. in chimps); Cannibalism (e.g. all over the place). All natural, but not good. Sorry, pet peeve.

Maybe this is nothing. But given the interests involved, I doubt we will really learn the truth anytime soon.
edit on 2-9-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I am just as likely to believe that it never really stopped leaking in the first place. They're just liars, rich evil liars. But I gotta say, when I watch the "Proof!..." Video on the first page, all I see is freakin MonSters. It just looks like weird creepy figures and faces, crawling and fighting and leering. Seriously is it just me?? Looks like the green gargantua and the brown gargantua and several Count Orlocks playing Twister as they crawl up outta the muck. Either way...
BP bad.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I heard about this a day or two ago one one of those conspiracy websites does anyone think it will make mainstream. Is this a coverup or what. Also just a thought major tropical storm there right now. and with the earthquake activity it wouldnt take much to rupture that area its already sensitive.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hypothetically speaking, if it is the sea floor cracked and leaking, is it possible that the whole well could empty out into the GOM by the sea floor collapsing into the well or anything?

ive no idea about these things, just that came to mind while reading your posts.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So did we manipulate the weather and make a storm in the Gulf to get rid of the oil?

Was any Haarp watches going on?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Trust that if it is leaking, they will do everything in their power to keep it hidden.

When I see crap like this, I can't help but wonder what is really going on??? What kind of people would allow the oil industry to continue. Sure, it will make you rich and powerful beyond your wildest dreams, but it's killing the planet. There is no future for humanity on this planet if this # continues. Soon, we are going to be at all out war for this Oil crap. Completely un-necessary! we do not need Oil for energy!

Makes no sense. I don't think we know the whole story. It makes no sense why we are still perusing oil. Humanity is on Crack ( oil ) and it's time to go to rehab and get strait!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well, sounds like there may be some truth to the Operation Swift Fox rumors afterall?

Like Whitesnake says, Here we go again....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
Oh no what is better the oil or more of BP`s poisons? We know how they clean this stuff up.

And Is this ad some sort of sick twisted joke being on a Oil spill thread. Oil is the problem here. Well could be just how BP runs their rigs actually I suppose.

i809.photobucket.com...

Just wanted to add I know ATS doesn`t choose the Ad`s.

edit on 9/1/2011 by Connman because: (no reason given)

Brought to you courtesy of Google +1.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hmm, who's Haliburton going to pin the blame on this time? Perhaps BP again?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

It would be interesting to see the sea floor developments down there or just a before and after look at the sea floor from all the same original screen shots.. Thanks loam for the data share.
Those live feeds would help if from non bp related private contractors.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Or, as my 6-year-old says when the candy is gone and he has chocolate on his face;
"I didn't do it!"

>> This "natural leaking" phenomenon probably started entering the Lexicon right after oil companies started drilling in the ocean.

BP just stopped paying out of that $20 Billion fund (which probably is a tax write-off) -- so it's good for them this didn't happen sooner.

When there is a red tide next year and almost all the animals in the Gulf are killed, I expect the common wisdom from BP and the media will be; "A freak natural occurrence." And the usual suspects will likely blame Greenpeace as if there were some equivalence.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
reply to post by loam

oh my freaking god............
WTF THANKS BP
don't shop there

Do you really think not shopping at BP will do anything? You do understand that BP sellss much more than just gasoline? BP also sells their gas to companies like Exxon, Shell, Speedways, etc.... BP also employs over 100,000 people, do you want to put all those people out of work???

Accidents/mistakes happen, thats why they put erasers on the backs of pencils...
edit on 2-9-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Sounds like a rupture on the seafloor as a result of all their unnatural activities ie: drilling all over the place and f'ing up here and there.

This is something then, that cannot be controlled by an engineered solution, a TERRIFYING prospect. Worse yet, you could get a massive bubble of methane, and a major seabed rupture, and that would end Civilization as we know it throughout that entire region of the USA - sorry to be doom and gloom.

Edit/P.S. And if this is the case, they can state truthfully that their "well" isn't leaking..

edit on 2-9-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Seafloor is cracked, what do you expect? It is beyond our technology to fix it.

Maybe the government can come with some sort of compromise with the Aliens to have them fix it, seeing as they have better technology.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I hope BP is happy , for they have killed the Gulf!!!! If it is not the well, it is from drilling , for i do not how oil by it self can come to the surface, if this was true why the need for drilling why not just put some kind cap over the oil hole, if is a fracture then there is no stopping this, and all that oil will kill the gulf and make the wells dry.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Its good to see that someone is paying attention.Thank you for this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join