It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Events in Toronto, to Explore 9-11 Crimes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The city of Toronto, Canada may seem out of place for having two programs to explore the 9-11 terrorist attacks that ravaged America 10 years ago, but those sponsoring these two important events say that growing international interest in 9-11—in a world where citizens outside of America often can speak more freely about this issue—is the reason for having The Toronto Hearings Sept. 8-11 at Ryerson University, and a presentation by the U.S.-based Citizen Investigation Team (CIT) on Sept. 11 at a nearby theater.

americanfreepress.net...

It's good to see any attention given to 9/11 no matter where it's at. I'm happy that they are doing this on the day of September 11, as the truth needs to be shoved in the face of the establishment for shoving the lie in ours. Great work to those involved, we'll be cheering you on.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I just cheked out the Citizen Investigation Team website ... real credible.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

cheering? no, you might get arrested for disorderly conduct, just hand signal in aprroval and spread the word as posible. anyway,2011 and what so far?nothing,probly 50 years from now it will be admitted and,and so what?NOTHING. oh well,i guess every generation needs a myth to keep them in line,lol.OH,where is the party tonight? that seems more of importance then 911,the day most people freaked out over it and are glad now its all over.the noise in the room ?its hot the giant waking up,its him snoring his behind off.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
They don't get "Popular Mechanics" in Canada?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

The city of Toronto, Canada may seem out of place for having two programs to explore the 9-11 terrorist attacks that ravaged America 10 years ago, but those sponsoring these two important events say that growing international interest in 9-11—in a world where citizens outside of America often can speak more freely about this issue—is the reason for having The Toronto Hearings Sept. 8-11 at Ryerson University, and a presentation by the U.S.-based Citizen Investigation Team (CIT) on Sept. 11 at a nearby theater.

americanfreepress.net...

It's good to see any attention given to 9/11 no matter where it's at. I'm happy that they are doing this on the day of September 11, as the truth needs to be shoved in the face of the establishment for shoving the lie in ours. Great work to those involved, we'll be cheering you on.

Speak FREELY??? What a joke - tickets cost $200.

In another thread I presented a model for a REAL citizens investigation. No entry fees. Nobody making a quick buck.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

So it appears you are waiting for the mainstream media to put forth credible information about 9/11

The ironic thing is that you portrayed laughter in your post. In all reality the joke is on you.

The OP makes a great point.. Even though 9/11 happened on America, it affected the whole world and discussing the contradictions of the official story is helping to wake a lot of people up.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

That's interesting. What's not credible? Are they not credible because they are a group of concerned citizens who took initiative to do something? Please elaborate. The OP posted this at 9:06 and you commented at 9:19. Are you a graduate of the Evelyn Wood Speed Reading course? I mean, they have quite a bit of info on their website, plus a documentary to watch. You must be Speedy Gonzalez using the screen name of "SirMike."

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Why don't you stop lying, Hooper:

Will Call tickets are available here for a discounted rate of $10 each. At the door tickets will be $15, students and seniors $12. Doors open at 7:30 PM, and the event begins at 8:00 PM. A substantial Q&A/discussion session will follow the presentation.

shop.thepentacon.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by hooper

Will Call tickets are available here for a discounted rate of $10 each. At the door tickets will be $15, students and seniors $12. Doors open at 7:30 PM, and the event begins at 8:00 PM. A substantial Q&A/discussion session will follow the presentation.

shop.thepentacon.com...

That'd be the CIT event, the Toronto Hearings is a seperate event. The latter don't like the formers theories.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

shop.thepentacon.com...

I purchased my $200 ticket about a month ago when I first noticed that the tickets were on sale. Limited tickets available (heard only 100-150) to the public. Strange, you'd think an event like this would be able to pull in close to a thousand people. Four days, all kinds of speakers!

The "hearing" tickets were $200. You stand corrected. The sideshow about flight 77 flying over the Pentagon
are less.

Check out my thread on this "New Hearings".

I'll tak your apology anytime then.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

The very moment the organisers stated they're going to attempt to "prove" that no plane hit the Pentagon, the only thing they've proved is that they've a pack of con artists pushing out idiotic drivel to make a quick buck. There's only one way such a claim can ever be successfully shown- by keeping the audience successfully ignorant of the mountain of evidence showing that a plane really did hit the Pentagon. Seeing that guest speaker David Ray Griffin is one of the more prolific peddlers of conspiracy books, the true motives for this (cough cough) hearing is self evident.

$200 per ticket...holy Colonel Sanders, there must be some painfully gullible people out there.
edit on 1-9-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

The "hearing" tickets were $200. You stand corrected. The sideshow about flight 77 flying over the Pentagon are less. Check out my thread on this "New Hearings". I'll take your apology anytime then.

I apologize for nada....

Firstly, I have no interest in visiting threads created by paid government shills for reasons I surely should not have to explain.

Secondly, on planet earth (where I reside) $200 to attend a four-day presentation is hardly outrageous. I guess you believe that these people who travel all over the country giving lectures should do so out of their own pockets and that there are never costs involved to book events of this nature. Suggesting that these people are getting wealthy off of these presentations will require proof on your part. This is the typical claim those of your ilk resort to when your usual arguments no longer hold up to scrutiny.....when all else fails, claim everyone is a CHARLATAN. How transparent and predictable you are.

Where did you pull this quote from and what was your purpose in posting it:

I purchased my $200 ticket about a month ago when I first noticed that the tickets were on sale. Limited tickets available (heard only 100-150) to the public. Strange, you'd think an event like this would be able to pull in close to a thousand people. Four days, all kinds of speakers!

Is that some kind of feeble attempt to make this event look less credible? If so, my retort would be:

Attendance The Toronto Hearings will be held at the following location: International Living Learning Centre Ryerson University 240 Jarvis Street Toronto, ON M5B 2C2 ** TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT **

torontohearings.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

There's only one way such a claim can ever be successfully shown- by keeping the audience successfully ignorant of the mountain of evidence showing that a plane really did hit the Pentagon

Here's a tip, Dave.......

People are wising up to the age-old con by our governments that if a lie is repeated enough times, people will eventually believe it to be true.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I apologize for nada....

So now your moral and ethical stature has been established.

Firstly, I have no interest in visiting threads created by paid government shills for reasons I surely should not have to explain.

Oh good, denial tool #435.2 "If you hear something that disturbs your conspiracy fanatasy, declare the damning information is the product of a government operative being paid to discredit your search for the truth".

Secondly, on planet earth (where I reside) $200 to attend a four-day presentation is hardly outrageous.

Thats funny, because on the very same planet Earth I just posted a link to a real citizens commission that is going all over the place to conduct real hearings and hear from real witnesses and not charging a nickel. I guess it must be something to do with ethics and honesty and moral fortitude.

I guess you believe that these people who travel all over the country giving lectures should do so out of their own pockets....

Yep. Particluarly if what you are doing is accusing persons of mass murder.

and that there are never costs involved to book events of this nature.

So? Mass murder.

Suggesting that these people are getting wealthy off of these presentations will require proof on your part.

Never said anyone was getting wealthy. Fortunately most folks have enough gray matter not to be fleeced in this manner.

This is the typical claim those of your ilk resort to when your usual arguments no longer hold up to scrutiny.....when all else fails, claim everyone is a CHARLATAN.

I also claim folks are CHARLATANS when they are CHARLATANS.

How transparent and predictable you are.

Ditto.

Where did you pull this quote from and what was your purpose in posting it:

Check out my thread "New Hearings" which I posted weeks ago about this hearing.

Is that some kind of feeble attempt to make this event look less credible?

I don't think it is humanly possible to make this event look less credible. Not humanly possible. Unless some no-planers show up.

If so, my retort would be:

Lame.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Here's a tip, Dave.......

People are wising up to the age-old con by our governments that if a lie is repeated enough times, people will eventually believe it to be true.

Here's a tip for you, too, Gypsy- if someone comes up to you and tells you everything you know is false and you can only find out what the REAL truth is by giving them your money, you're a gullible fool if you believe it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
I don't think it is humanly possible to make this event look less credible. Not humanly possible. Unless some no-planers show up.

The write-up says that David Ray Griffin is going to be there. And he is a no planer.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm really glad to see this happening. The horrendous actions undertaken by the US as a result of this have affected people all over the world, I'm glad to see people from other countries taking action.

BTW...it didn't take long for them to descend on the thread, did it? Lol. A sign that the Masters aren't happy with the action in Canada, which is also goooood news.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

edit on 1-9-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join