It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Events in Toronto, to Explore 9-11 Crimes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I'm really glad to see this happening. The horrendous actions undertaken by the US as a result of this have affected people all over the world, I'm glad to see people from other countries taking action.

BTW...it didn't take long for them to descend on the thread, did it? Lol. A sign that the Masters aren't happy with the action in Canada, which is also goooood news.

Descend on this thread??? I started a thread on this very topic and this event on August 10.

Yes our Master's are very irked that the US citizens in this group are probably going to skip out on some income taxes.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by hooper

Yes our Master's are very irked that the US citizens in this group are probably going to skip out on some income taxes.

Care to clarify that?
edit on 1-9-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Care to clarify that?

Sure, soon as you admit that not only did I not "descend" on this thread, but in fact yours truly started a thread on the very subject and alerted the forum to the existance of this event almost a month earlier. So much for our Masters being irked.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Dave, if you and Hoop's contributions to this topic were worth anything, this little gathering shouldn't bother you one bit, but it does. Why is that? Could it be that it's outside the US? Your story is weak. Neither of you have offered anything new, and now that the lid is about to be lifted on this can of worms, all you can do is try to discredit it before it's even begun. If you guys were for real, this event would only serve to bolster your point of view. But because you're not, and you know that the truth is your biggest enemy, this newest development has got to worry the hell out of you. Keep tearing it down, 'cause we'll just keep putting it back up.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Dave, if you and Hoop's contributions to this topic were worth anything, this little gathering shouldn't bother you one bit, but it does.

Bother me??? I told the forum about it!! I think its a riot! Despicable, because these people are trading on the death and misery of thousands, but funny all the same.

Why is that? Could it be that it's outside the US?

Yeah, that's right, that's the funniest part. There aren't enough sheep to fleece here so now they're taking there show on the road.

Your story is weak. Neither of you have offered anything new....

Sorry, but the fact that there is nothing new is a strength. This is a closed matter. It is done. There is nothing new. Only "truthers" can offer "new" things.

and now that the lid is about to be lifted on this can of worms, all you can do is try to discredit it before it's even begun.

No, please, go! Enjoy yourself. Listen carefully. Take notes. Buy a T-Shirt and a DVD.

If you guys were for real, this event would only serve to bolster your point of view.

This event, in the big picture, the little picture, the side picture or any other picture is exactly....meaningless. The day after the "hearings" are over nothing will change.

But because you're not, and you know that the truth is your biggest enemy, this newest development has got to worry the hell out of you.

I just want to go on recrod as saying that I did everything to help. I posted a link to a perfectly good model to follow for a citizens action and investigation process. But since that model didn't include anyone getting money through a PayPal account I guess its just not going to go anywhere.

Keep tearing it down, 'cause we'll just keep putting it back up.

I am still waiting for someone to put anything up in the first place.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

The city of Toronto, Canada may seem out of place for having two programs to explore the 9-11 terrorist attacks that ravaged America 10 years ago, but those sponsoring these two important events say that growing international interest in 9-11—in a world where citizens outside of America often can speak more freely about this issue—is the reason for having The Toronto Hearings Sept. 8-11 at Ryerson University, and a presentation by the U.S.-based Citizen Investigation Team (CIT) on Sept. 11 at a nearby theater.

americanfreepress.net...

It's good to see any attention given to 9/11 no matter where it's at. I'm happy that they are doing this on the day of September 11, as the truth needs to be shoved in the face of the establishment for shoving the lie in ours. Great work to those involved, we'll be cheering you on.

Speak FREELY??? What a joke - tickets cost $200.

In another thread I presented a model for a REAL citizens investigation. No entry fees. Nobody making a quick buck.

You know what they say. Freedom aint free XD

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by hooper

The "hearing" tickets were $200. You stand corrected. The sideshow about flight 77 flying over the Pentagon are less. Check out my thread on this "New Hearings". I'll take your apology anytime then.

I apologize for nada....

Those tickets are 200$ dude.

However I have to add that what counts is the information presented and wether it can stand up to scrutinity or not. I am not suspicious of the official conspiracy theory either just because there are 12 trillion worth of natural gas in the caspian sea to pump through afghanistan. Just to give you an idea, 12 trillion dollars is OVER 132 Million tons of 100 Dollar bills.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join