It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist here who has seen ets land in the uk!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
nooooo...are you serious? can't wait...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56b0323700c1.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

edit on 1-9-2011 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Another "I am a scientist" thread??

Okay, perhaps you are legit, though I will be honest about my scepticism! You really need to brush up on the spelling if you are hoping to be taken seriously though! Looking forward to hearing more, seeing your pics, and hopefully my scepticism is unfounded. I'd like that. The story is interesting enough.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What "real government" are you reffering to? Have you communicate with this alien beings?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

haha just what was thinking....HES BACK!!!! Got a new IP or ISP lol.

I also smell a troll.....maybe admin will request to see his credentials....im sure he will be banned when he cant provide them lol

This isnt the first time someone has come on here saying such things. I dont believe the OP.

Its almost like they have a script that they follow...im a scientist, believe me, ive seen it, filmed it, and il post it some day never.

When they do post it....its usually...no...always a fake/hoax.

I shan't hold my breath.

If you are a troll/hoaxer you will be found out pretty quick here. I for one will be looking at any evidence you provide with a fine tooth comb.

Didnt i tell you im an Astronaut? Im also a particle physicist, geologist, biologist, pretty much everything with an "ist" at the end....but i cant prove it
lol

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Well said. Wish I could star your post. Or, should I say, "wish i could star you're post." HA!

Yeah, he's a fake. 1000000%

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hello Ian,

If they had other beings there, why did they need you to backward engineer the technology.

Also, how did you get the job?

(any vacancies?
)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ian, we get introductions like this around here on a regular basis. So don't mind the hardcore skepticism. As to the spelling attacks, well, just because someone is a scientist doesn't mean they have a doctorate in spelling and grammar.

Anyway, welcome to ATS. And if you're legit, you'll fit right in. If you aren't, you won't fool the minds here for very long.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ianscientist

Hi Ian! did you get fired from your job over at the United States Space command, i thought you would have already seen lots of spaceships while cruising around the galaxy,

I'll buy you a drink at the mos eisley cantina sometime!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ianscientist
I am here to answer any questions, and when the time comes i will back up everything ive said.

The time has come.

Thread closed until member can supply photos to administration for review.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join