It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do super weapons really exist? Or are they playing us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I've heard rumors of such things and how it is linked to the Tesla information. But I am unclear as to the exact nature of the possible weapons and what they would be used for. Anybody care to clarify this for me? I'd love some sources for research too, if possible. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Look up the Railgun, that's an example of a superweapon, they definitely exist!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

And what is the Tesla? lol

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The HAARP is a project in Alaska based on Telsa's theories on transmitting high power in the atmosphere. Long dead as a project, DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Project Agency- www.DARPA.mil) picked up the project which is still active. DoD wanted to make it less "military" and involved university. www.haarp.Alaska.edu.

Telsa tried to sell it to the military 100 years ago as weather control weapon.

Hope the above and links help. I have more info if you need it.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

source please.

I really doubt that Tesla wanted to sell any of his inventions to the military

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

not knowing if your joking or serious but i will bite Tesla was one of the greatest scientist ever. A lot of his stuff was considered quack material at first but you can thank him for electricity in your home and anything wireless Ps i highly suggest you look him up

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

"Tesla" is a very broad term. Nicolai Tesla had many scientific breakthroughs that are still secret to this day. Many of these were weaponized.

One example may be the WTC building's inexplicable collapse.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You want to look at 'Longitudinal Waveform Howitzers' and you can google 'The Woodpecker Grid'.

Seems like fantasy to me but who knows? It would be cool if other members with more experience and exposure could fill us in on whether or not they could actually work.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Do super weapons exist? What kind of top-secret technology do you think billions of dollars are funding, marshmallow-to-mouth teleportation devices? Roller-blades with rockets attached?

Yeah they exist, I wouldn't be suprised if lots of reported UFOs are actually some top secret government technology. For every weapon that's available to the public, the government probably has 5 more that are decades ahead of what we have in advancements.

This is a really big stretch, but if you've ever heard about the Dulce Base in New Mexico, some dude who tried to steal security footage to blow the lid off the place described ray guys that vaporized people and crazy stuff like that. It's likely just a bunch of exaggerated lies, but my world wouldn't exactly be turned upside-down if those things were a reality

Here's the guy, part of his hand is missing because he claims he got shot by one of the weapons. It's worth the watch, it's really interesting stuff:

Phil Schneider, one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys , US intelligence and military at the Dulce underground base.[color=limegreen]was found dead January 1996, due to what appears to be an execution style murder. He was found dead in his apartment with a piano wire wrapped around his neck. According to sources, it appeared that he repeatedly suffered torture before he was finally killed. Seven months prior to his death , Schneider did a lecture on the forces he had discovered at Dulce.

edit on 31-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

link   
Is scalar interferometry something which came out of Tesla's research?

I have no idea myself and about all that Google contains on the term is a mishmash of opinions expressed in various discussion boards. Lots of videos, though.

link   

Look up the Railgun, that's an example of a superweapon, they definitely exist!

Ok.. will do! Thanks Unvarnished!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outcast2
The HAARP is a project in Alaska based on Telsa's theories on transmitting high power in the atmosphere. Long dead as a project, DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Project Agency- www.DARPA.mil) picked up the project which is still active. DoD wanted to make it less "military" and involved university. www.haarp.Alaska.edu.

Hope the above and links help. I have more info if you need it.

Haven't I also heard that there are those who believe that the HAARP is also being used to trigger earthquakes?
And thanks for the links! I will definitely look them over.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by Unvarnished

not knowing if your joking or serious but i will bite Tesla was one of the greatest scientist ever. A lot of his stuff was considered quack material at first but you can thank him for electricity in your home and anything wireless Ps i highly suggest you look him up

Yes, I know of him because of his work with alternating current.
No.. I'm not joking. I've heard that his research has been used to make super weapons and I'm just really curious what kinds. Looks like it involves electromagnetic type things?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF

"Tesla" is a very broad term. Nicolai Tesla had many scientific breakthroughs that are still secret to this day. Many of these were weaponized.

One example may be the WTC building's inexplicable collapse.

Wouldn't doubt that at all. Those buildings came down so unnaturally, although apparently thermite could have done the job as well. Clearly those were planned demolitions, in my opinion. How would the Tesla type weapon have worked though? Some sort of vibrations or sound waves (above or below the frequency of human hearing)?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

You want to look at 'Longitudinal Waveform Howitzers' and you can google 'The Woodpecker Grid'.

Seems like fantasy to me but who knows? It would be cool if other members with more experience and exposure could fill us in on whether or not they could actually work.

Thanks for the references to google, Frater.
I do hope the ones who understand these things might throw a bit of their knowledge and awareness this way, too!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Do super weapons exist? What kind of top-secret technology do you think billions of dollars are funding, marshmallow-to-mouth teleportation devices? Roller-blades with rockets attached?

Yeah they exist, I wouldn't be suprised if lots of reported UFOs are actually some top secret government technology. For every weapon that's available to the public, the government probably has 5 more that are decades ahead of what we have in advancements.

This is a really big stretch, but if you've ever heard about the Dulce Base in New Mexico, some dude who tried to steal security footage to blow the lid off the place described ray guys that vaporized people and crazy stuff like that. It's likely just a bunch of exaggerated lies, but my world wouldn't exactly be turned upside-down if those things were a reality

Here's the guy, part of his hand is missing because he claims he got shot by one of the weapons. It's worth the watch, it's really interesting stuff:

Phil Schneider, one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys , US intelligence and military at the Dulce underground base.[color=limegreen]was found dead January 1996, due to what appears to be an execution style murder. He was found dead in his apartment with a piano wire wrapped around his neck. According to sources, it appeared that he repeatedly suffered torture before he was finally killed. Seven months prior to his death , Schneider did a lecture on the forces he had discovered at Dulce.

edit on 31-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

Thank you very much Tupac! I'll watch that vid asap.
I do know that there are a LOT of rumors about super weapons, and I'm very much inclined to believe them. I'm just curious about the nature of these things and what exactly we are dealing with.

Do you think the ray guns are out of the Tesla research too? Or are there other significant scientist's work involved? But hey, a marshmellow to mouth teleportation device might come in handy when you are roasting them.. won't have to burn your fingers! *lol*
edit on 31-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Is scalar interferometry something which came out of Tesla's research?

I have no idea myself and about all that Google contains on the term is a mishmash of opinions expressed in various discussion boards. Lots of videos, though.

Good question masqua! Is it a weapon or?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Thank you very much Tupac! I'll watch that vid asap. I do know that there are a LOT of rumors about super weapons, and I'm very much inclined to believe them. I'm just curious about the nature of these things and what exactly we are dealing with.

Do you think the ray guns are out of the Tesla research too? Or are there other significant scientist's work involved?
I'm not sure, but what I know for a fact is that the vast majority of the kinds of weapons you want to learn about would be top secret and not available for the public.

Based on what Jesse Ventura said, there are around 16 million classified documents every year, I can only imagine the kinds of things that the government is doing.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Thank you very much Tupac! I'll watch that vid asap. I do know that there are a LOT of rumors about super weapons, and I'm very much inclined to believe them. I'm just curious about the nature of these things and what exactly we are dealing with.

Do you think the ray guns are out of the Tesla research too? Or are there other significant scientist's work involved?
I'm not sure, but what I know for a fact is that the vast majority of the kinds of weapons you want to learn about would be top secret and not available for the public.

Based on what Jesse Ventura said, there are around 16 million classified documents every year, I can only imagine the kinds of things that the government is doing.

I know what you mean. I'm pretty sure anything they are creating isn't for we, the peon's best interest! I was hoping that more people here on ATS might have an idea about what those 'top secret' weapons might be as they seem to know about a lot of other supposedly top secret stuff too! *lol*

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
check this out ,Austrailian Super gun

they can deploy these from bombers and cover whole towns ,it levels everything to the ground ,like big Blender from the Sky

this weapon gives me the Hebe jebes

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join