It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Do super weapons really exist? Or are they playing us?

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
check this out ,Austrailian Super gun


they can deploy these from bombers and cover whole towns ,it levels everything to the ground ,like big Blender from the Sky

this weapon gives me the Hebe jebes


Thanks for the info, MrsBlonde! Yah, that system does look way too efficient!!




posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think saw it first on Military Channel, apparently it's on of Australias huge international weapons systems best sellers!


so for a picture of what THEY have planned for suppressing rebellious populations try a high powered bullet fired straight down from the sky carpeting a town with a bullet per square inch. There will be no buildings left and no people left no survivors just a field of bloody pulverized ruble the ground will then be composed of spent bullets... forever...and on to the next

our overlords are insane



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I think saw it first on Military Channel, apparently it's on of Australias huge international weapons systems best sellers!


so for a picture of what THEY have planned for suppressing rebellious populations try a high powered bullet fired straight down from the sky carpeting a town with a bullet per square inch. There will be no buildings left and no people left no survivors just a field of bloody pulverized ruble the ground will then be composed of spent bullets... forever...and on to the next

our overlords are insane


No, it seems to me that they just don't have any compassion, nor do they want so many slaves. IF they succeed in their takeover bid, I would count on a major depopulation effort to ensue.
Thanks again for the heads up about this kind of weapon.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX
 

Source for military applications of Telsa's work and his trying to sell to government were from an interview with Telsa in the August 1917 Ellectrical Experimenter. The original is hard to find.

Telsa gave an interview with the New York Times, July 11, 1934, where he reports that his invention could be used as a major weapon. Somewhere in the 1934 article he stated the military did not want it.

There are other references from reliable (by reliable, I mean not out on the fringe) sources like the New York Times.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outcast2
reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX
 

Source for military applications of Telsa's work and his trying to sell to government were from an interview with Telsa in the August 1917 Ellectrical Experimenter. The original is hard to find.

Telsa gave an interview with the New York Times, July 11, 1934, where he reports that his invention could be used as a major weapon. Somewhere in the 1934 article he stated the military did not want it.

There are other references from reliable (by reliable, I mean not out on the fringe) sources like the New York Times.


Thanks for that further information, Outcast! The man was a genius, I think.



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


look up a series called 'future weapons', most of it focuses on projectile weapons but a few episode concentrate on other weapons such as lasers and electricity,



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


look up a series called 'future weapons', most of it focuses on projectile weapons but a few episode concentrate on other weapons such as lasers and electricity,


Ok, will do, Dave! Thanks!



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outcast2
reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX
 

Source for military applications of Telsa's work and his trying to sell to government were from an interview with Telsa in the August 1917 Ellectrical Experimenter. The original is hard to find.

Telsa gave an interview with the New York Times, July 11, 1934, where he reports that his invention could be used as a major weapon. Somewhere in the 1934 article he stated the military did not want it.

There are other references from reliable (by reliable, I mean not out on the fringe) sources like the New York Times.


thx for posting!

I´ll look further into this



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join