It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Air Force General had a conversation with me about Secret Space Program

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Of course, it would be foolish to think that scuttlebutt is something only tossed around by by the enlisted guys. I get the feeling from various sources, among them the OP and John Lear, that wild and completely unsubstantiated rumors and speculation fly at a pretty high altitude in the ranks of the Air Force and their civilian contractors. I don't know whether these are generated just to pull these guys's legs, or whether it's part of an official program to track the flow of potentially classified information and check for leaks.

The same problem always arises with this stuff. The bigger the program is, and the more people are involved with it, the harder it is to keep secret. A massive space program that makes secret trips to Mars and the Moon is going to be pretty big, and in my opinion would simply be impossible to keep reasonably secret. Yeah, there is compartmentalization and need to know, but at some point a lot of people need to get together to make something happen. It generally takes more than just a few guys to put something into space.

But, hey. I'm pretty patient. If something like this exists, I'll wait around and see if any real good evidence shows up about it. It doesn't mean anything to me personally either way. Hogwash or not.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

It depends on how old he is and what terminology is used. Cancer takes quite a while to kill if it's meant to seem natural. Who the hell believes someone they don't know anyway? Let alone someone on the internet. With the sheer number of conspiracy theories... some of them are bound to be right. How do you separate a leak from a good guess from an outright lie that is actually true?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Actually, it'd be smaller than you think. Just compartmentalize it. How many guys have a pass that allows them access to ALL of the compartments... that is what really matters. Well, that, and people who like jig-saw puzzles.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If you see the progression of the SR-71 as what we can do back in the 1960's then by the 1980's the B-2 could have been a nuclear powered space capable machine and the Nighthawk, could be artificial intelligence flying on it's own, the version we see has pilots!

They built the U-2 Spyplane and then the SR-71 blackbird. The Blackbird blew the U-2 away in means of technology, performance and abilities. And was not built that many years after the U-2 it could fly faster than a rifle bullet.

There is definitely some kind of darkness out there at the base from the netherworld. I can feel it. These drones, the drone technology is all being used right now to advance the evil agendas of NWO.
edit on 15-9-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
I think that your friend was right about this info being safe because most people wouldn't even believe it.

It's great that you had the courage to post this; coming across info like this i would never shared it, except for very close friends.
But don't worry, those who have ears to hear, they are hearing you.
Thank you for a great post; S&F

WhiteHat, I, 2nd your comments...

INTUITIVELY AND LOGICALLY IMHO THE OP IS SINCERELY RELAYING NOTHING BUT HONEST FACTS BASED UPON ABSOLUTE CONCRETE REALITY.

SINCERELY APPRECIATE OP YOUR LETTING US IN ON YOUR PERSONAL LIFE.

WE ATS MEMBERS OWE YOU AND YOUR MILITARY BUDDY BIG TIME IN HAVING THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR LIVES ON THE LINE TO CONFIRM THE REAL! THANK YOU.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am trying to get in touch with vincenz32 about any updates by the USAF General over the last four years since this post was made. Given recent testimonies by secret space program whistleblowers, I wonder if the General he has more to share, and/or is willing to be formally interviewed. I would also like to speak directly with vincenz32. [snipped]
a reply to: vincenz32

edit on Thu Sep 10 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: email address removed

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SymbolicLogic
Actually, it'd be smaller than you think. Just compartmentalize it.

Somehow I think launching an interplanetary spacecraft would require the efforts of more than just a few guys sitting in a office somewhere.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorVeritas
Hoax, if the guy was a retired 1 star general, he wouldn't use the new slang "convo" in a conversation. The OP uses this slang but I don't believe a retired general would use that jersey shore type of slang. It sounds ridiculous.

For the record I believe the OP story. But okay... Out of everything this is what led you to believe it's a hoax?

"Convo" wasn't new slang in 2011... My grandma was using that when I was 17 and that was in 1998... My parents are both 74 (in 2015) and they've used the term convo for years...

I refuse to believe your post was serious tbf

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: flycatch
Great fiction but in the very beginning you made two statements relating to this persons military background that were false. The first never heard of a C140 military transport and second you mentioned flag level ranks. This man was in the airforce so you claim but "flag level ranks" pertain to the navy rank sructure. Correct me if I'm wrong on both counts.

Speaking of 'great fiction'...

Yours actually corroborates the OP's account.

The fact that a small number of C140's were used for VIP transport in the 60's and 70's matches up with the OP as well.

LBJ flew in them often.

In some countries, such as the United States and India, it may apply to all armed forces, not just the navy. This means generals can also be considered flag officers. en.wikipedia.org...

The C-140 was built to meet a US Air Force requirement for a utility transport. With swept wings and tricycle landing gear, it was used to accomplish the combat flight inspection and navigation (C-FIN) mission. The US Air Force bought a total of 16 JetStars as C-140As and -Bs, the first of which was delivered in late 1961. The C-140 is a light high-speed transport low wing monoplane with the sweptback wings and an arrow-shaped tail assembly.

The JetStar won the Air Force competition and in that service is known as the C-140. Production of the original JetStar ended in 1973; however, an improved version known as the JetStar II, powered with four Garrett TFE 731 turbofan engines of 3700 pounds thrust each, was offered by Lockheed in 1976. Production of the type ended late in 1978, at which time a total of 160 JetStar aircraft had been built.

scottfieldairpark.org...
www.photovault.com...
museumofaviation.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

A few of these C-140's flew into a base I was stationed at in Massachusetts, early 70's. Many times they were on a multi base route, and would allow any military to take them (space available) to the next hop, perhaps for a vacation somewhere, or just a week long leave jaunt away, before they could get a hop back.

edit on 10-9-2015 by charlyv because: content

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join