It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LET's Start an ELENIN FORUM CATEGORY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It is not that often that we get a chance to make a difference, We often look past the opportunity to become part of something greater, a chance to make history. Well ATS, I think that it is high time that ATS enlighten us all by creating ELENIN a HOME here on ATS. A category for anything and everything that is ELENIN.

I have made an attempt in a few threads to get this done but I guess it flew over every ones head.

To date there have been a minimum of 100 threads started on the topic of Elenin or subjects relating to Elenin (I am sure there are hundreds). There have been many more categories whom were created with fewer threads started than Elenin, such as the debate category, research forum, SETI@HOME discussion, Scott Creighton, and the JIM mars category. Granted I am using examples here, but with doing so trying to prove a point.

Elenin has produced enough curiosity and response to prove that she can make it onto the ATS homepage several times.
I had even created a thread called:
Something R Frequency and E-Class this way comes
Which now holds 133 flags and 99 flags on the OP alone, and for one glimmering shinning moment in my posting experience held top spot on the ATS homepage.
Even more impressive was this thread:
Comet Elenin is coming!
with over 383 Flags and 197 stars.
This is not to mention the countless other threads that have made it onto the ATS homepage like:
BIG event in 5 days......(supposedly)

regardless of your beliefs this topic has created quite a stir here on ATS with almost every regular contributor contributing their two cents and then some. There have been possibilities of great things form ATS members only to have failed, there have been not such great threads that have turned into monster discussions. All this and more on the subject of Elenin obviously spells what would warrant the creation of its own category.
All in all I think that we can all agree that ELENIN deserves the right to finally join her predecessors amongst the ATS community with her own Category.

Good or bad, positive or negative, any and all comments welcome, lets bring the house down ATS and create Elenin her rightful home and thus become part of ATS history!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I don't know what to say about this, it'll be here in 28 October. Why do we need a forum for that ? Might as well needed one for the Hale-Bopp too.......

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

No need for that! It's pretty much all over as far as Elenin is concerned

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What's the point? Even if it isn't disintegrating it will reach perihelion in 10 days and perigree in a little over a month after that. Why open a forum for an issue that will be resolved in a month and a half?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It would be nice to have somewhere for all of its information to be organized however, the use of the search feature should keep us well informed about elenin theories until it gets here shortly.

E

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

The dustbin seems more than appropriate.

IRM
edit on 31/8/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Check this out. Possible explosion near Elenin!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I can start a thread that Elenin is Ninele spelled backwards, which could mean NINe ELEven, which could be a false flag, which could accumulate me lots of flags if I conjure up enough arbitrary numerology references that mean jack, and supporting Youtube 60-minute videos that show 3 seconds of STEREO footage, and explain that it's not really a comet and that it is an Electrically charged messenger from a distant galaxy though it travels a mere 54,000 mph but arrives every 3,000 years to break bread with some obscure Indians that don't even speak English that the comet does, and play lousy distorted radio frequencies that sounds like if you play it backwards, an old Led Zeppelin song that says; 'Jimmy is the devil, Jimmy is the devil'...

How am I doing so far?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
How am I doing so far?

I think you're onto something man!

IRM

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Um, no.

Elenin is a comet that will come and pass.

There needs to be no forums on something thats temporary.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
No lets dont-its all a hoax!!!!

new topics

top topics

join