It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? Elenin got hit by some strange pulse and change it's direction?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Such an interesting video, If retrograde motion means veering left or changing course, then retrograde motion it was for sure,

Respects

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
I believe our Galactic friends in space are the ones who are doing all this to comet Elenin as they said they were going to if it was ever a threat to earth. They cannot interfere with our natural process of evolution even if its going bad but they are allowed to to interfere if a anomaly is interfering.

Yes,and Superman is from Crypton! Also he can piss diamonds!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

It's an illusion of a direction change. Visualize it from above. Mercury reached the "end" of its orbit from the point of view of the spacecraft and starts moving "back" in the other direction.

Elenin did the same thing. If you look at the high quality images you can see that it began to "change direction" before the lens flare from Jupiter occurs.

edit on 8/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Truly a fascinating video thanks to the op for sharing the implications are widespread. Another piece to the puzzle.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
To many strange coincidences with this comet to just brush it aside. I have been listening to a bunch of different sources from Hoagland to NASA on this thing and I don't know what to think? Is this comet a "tetrahedral shield", does it in fact have a shape that we have never observed before? Why so many different people interested in this thing? Where there is smoke, there has to be some fire. Right? Is there such a thing as an E-Class comet? ANSWERS!!!

The official data all says this is a ball of ice a few kilometers in diameter and current pictures indicate it's following the same PRE-breakup pattern of a previous comet. Of course the net has almost everything from a Space Ship using the sun to slow down, to a time capsule from thousands of years ago for US to learn from, to the most outlandish I'd seen......a directed weapon like Starship Troopers and their Asteroid into Buenos Aires.

Personally, I'm just going to sit and patiently wait. 9/11 (of all days) seems to be when it will be aligned to the back end of the Sun, so a few days later we should all see it reappear and come into view....IF it survived the transit around at all, which seems a BIG question right now. Then, all the factors to influence it should be past and a true measurement of it's path with real precision can be taken for all to see and no one to really argue.

I agree on one thing though, even the official sources have been more than a little flakey about sounding confident and sure while they state there is nothing to see here and it's just a wimpy lump of Ice. We'll all know real soon, either way I suppose.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Personally, I'm just going to sit and patiently wait. 9/11 (of all days) seems to be when it will be aligned to the back end of the Sun, so a few days later we should all see it reappear and come into view....

Problem.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/803b895e4c4b.png[/atsimg]
Elenin won't be on the "back" of the Sun from the point of view of Earth for quite a while, not until it's very far away.

It, or what's left of it, won't be "aligned" with the Sun until September 26. But it won't really be aligned since it will be above the ecliptic at that time.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Are you saying that lens flare is just from from the instrument recording the comet !?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jarusica

Yes.
It occurs whenever a bright object enters or leaves the field of view.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

i dont trust your explanation..

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by maritimo69

Would you care to explain why not?
Saying "I don't trust your explanation" is a bit vague.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Would you care to explain why not?
Saying "I don't trust your explanation" is a bit vague.
It's alright Phage. Don't take offense. I don't trust your explanations either.
j/k

I may research an explanation, but, so far, from what I have seen, Phage is generally spot on. I still refuse to join the Phage-cult though.

-saige-

P.S. --> The fact that Saige ryhmes with Phage is completely coincidental, btw.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The question is simple : Why we have the impression that elenin changes his direction ? because of a lens flare ?
edit on 31-8-2011 by maritimo69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

It appear to change direction because of a trick of perspective. As I said, it is called retrograde motion and it can be seen being demonstrated by Mercury in the video I posted earlier.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, I understand lens flares occur all the time, but don't you see in the video the red wave that moves towards Elenin? Not the flash, but the wave? It seems to have effected it's course. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

The "wave" is part of the lens flare effect. Didn't you see it on the video I posted?
Didn't you see Mercury "change direction" in the video I posted?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage! Look out! I smell a trap! The natives here are massing for an attaaaaaaagh....
*gasp* Line--

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SheopleNation

The "wave" is part of the lens flare effect. Didn't you see it on the video I posted?
Didn't you see Mercury "change direction" in the video I posted?

Yes, I seen your video. However, I did not notice Mercury change direction at all. I didn't notice it just now the second time either. Just saying. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Phage

Phage! Look out! I smell a trap! The natives here are massing for an attaaaaaaagh....
*gasp* Line--

Wipe your nose off bro, and don't be so paranoid. I respect Phage's opinion and we are simply having a discussion. No, I don't think Elenin is gonna hit Earth. Quit lumping everyone who discusses cosmic events together with the nutcases. Alot of us come here to discuss these kinds of things. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by borutp

Thank you Aliens, for doing God's will and protecting the Earth from an ELE, we appreciate it!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
I think this guy has the best explanation I've come across yet:

Thank you for posting this video.

I highly recommend that other people investigate and follow this guy's work.

Star for you

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join