It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? Elenin got hit by some strange pulse and change it's direction?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Screwed

I agree!

Too many times do we see a thread started where everyone just blindly believes the information provided in the OP without doing any research for themselves, it's even better when the source of information comes from just a youtube video.

"Well the youtube vid said so, so it must be true!"

On ATS, the truth seems to be copyrighted by you and Phage. I think in this case, the truth should be between quotation marks.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Because the orbital viewer says so.

Coupled with the hundreds of people who are actually tracking and watching the comet on a daily basis with telsescopes.

Dalke07 covered everything on the first page.

But please, keep blindly believing what you get told on youtube.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Absolutely!
I will agree with that all day long.
It works both ways. We all need to be OK with not knowing sometimes, just for a while, until more information comes out. When more info DOES come out, consider the source, as my mother always said.
Entertain all ideas until you have enough info to settle on an educated opinion.
But to just jump on a bandwagon and willingly hand over your mind to be programmed by ONE person, whether it is some D.B. who made a video or some D.B. on some conspiracy website who knows how to use Google,
is pathetic,.....IMO!

That being said, I will dig thru what I can come up with on this topic until I can come to my own conclusions.
The great thing is,.....Sometimes TIME answers all of our questions for us,....if you'll just let it and be patient.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I stopped reading after the first time there was a call for some D.B. whose only skill is to quietly Google EVERY DAMNED THING and then come back here and tow the party line.
It sickens me and saddens me that there are so many people, ATS members no less, who turn off their brains and beg another member to tell them what to think.
It is the primary reason we are in the trouble we are in as a planet.
Too many followers and not enough leaders.
Get some self respect.
Stand on your own two feet.
Get your information from MANY sources, not just some Google whizz!

I will provide you a link which will give you instant access to all of the secret knowledge and wisdom
your savior has access to.

Here ya go, now you too can be a cult leader.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Thats the first feeling i had when he first apeared like this on ats years ago.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Praise be!!! Its September already here in NZ, nearly 2nd Sept, and I cant WAIT for the dates so many of you are espousing for this month so you can all get the heck over Elenin
!!!!

You are all no different to the multitude of religious sects that have predicted the Worlds end sooooooo many times who subsequently fell flat on their faces. Only to come up with another scenario....sigh.....

Can I recommend a hard hat for that fall for y'all, and no tinfoil needed. Right now at least.

edit on 1-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX

haha agreed!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Sure. And here's Mercury "changing course". What made that happen?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd1d7be4fa8a.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 9/1/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I don't see Mercury changing course. I see a glitch in the camera, which caused a quick "jump". ELENIN is seen making a clear abrupt turn when your "flare" occurs. In the 1024x1024 it's more evident.

Either you are not willing to admit you where wrong, or your really not paying attention!

Here Mercurey (start small entering from the left and 'grows' going back) is clearly 'changing' direction! Well not really changing but simply following it's ORBIT around the sun! And viewed from that angle it looks like it comes in from the left to right, and goes back to the right to left!

Do a very simple test at home, take a plate with an edge , put in a marble (or any round object) and then spin it clockwise (or counter clockwise). Then LOOK at the EDGE of the plate in almost a horizontal position. What do you see? Yes you see THIS effect Phage shows in the animation!

Sorry but Phage did his research on this one, he is mostly right about it as well! And i'm not one to agree with Phage on everything, we had our Discussions as well.

For the 'wave' or 'pusle' you mention. It really is a lens flare. How do i KNOW this? Why is this 'pulse' or 'wave' moving at the EXACT same speed as mercury?
edit on 1-9-2011 by Required01 because: some typo's

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The sheer ignorance in this post has finally persuaded me to create an ATS account. I'm not here to tell you what to believe, I say supply evidence and let each person use the brain God gave them. Phage clearly supplies a video showing "changing course" and everyone pretends they can't see the slightest indication of what he is trying to show.

If you truly can't you are willfully remaining ignorant because it could not be any clearer that Mercury does indeed "alter" its course and veer left. If you do not believe his explanation is accurate for this particular instance, although as he clearly demonstrated it does occur, then say so. It's like waking up and noticing your neighbors dog taking a turd in your front lawn, and when you call him over to see the still steaming lump of crap all he can say is, "nope I don't see it, I'm really looking, honestly I am, I just don't see any poop".

I mean come on it is right in front of you, open your eyes. This is not a post to say Phage is right, you are all wrong, but this is a post to unleash my frustration with ATS members that constantly refuse to see evidence right before their eyes and instead cling to some theory that holds no weight under scientific scrutiny.

Do not listen to me, do not listen to Phage, do not listen to the OP, instead take all the info and use it to think critically and ask pertinent questions. The OP claims Elenin has changed course, Phage claims it's an optical illusion. Now this is where you start to think for yourself. How can you tell which one of these very convincing arguments is true? Well what would you expect if the OP is correct? Is Elenin's path known? If you don't know this answer research it. My belief is yes, the trajectory is known, which is how we know how close to Earth it is likely to come. Next, what is it's current location. Does its current location match the previously known trajectory. If it does then Phage is correct, if the OP is correct what would its likely trajectory be based on the change in direction. Does Elenin's current location match up with this new trajectory. If it does, then the OP is correct.

My guess, I'd be more willing to wager my money on Phage in this fight than I was on Anderson Silva's last fight, but that's me, go learn for yourself, and come back with EVIDENCE that Phage is wrong, rather than simply saying you don't agree with adding no value whatsoever to the discussion.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorVeritas

Originally posted by strafgod
Reply to post by borutp

Is Phage your messiah?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Phage is a paid agent. He is a professional debunker.

If there wasn't someone putting bunk in there wouldn't be a need for someone to debunk now would there? There are many times I am not adequately convinced by Phage's arguments, however the rediculous (in my opinion) nature of many of the claims he responds to tends to make his answers more appealing. I have also seen Phage acquiesce when someone comes along with an answer that is scientifically more sound.

I think that unless someone offeres some EVIDENCE that the OP is correct, such as Elenin not where it should be, then people here need to admit Phage may be on to something. That does not mean that you accept his answer and stop researching, but that you admit what he says makes sense and research to verify it. Believe noone, trust noone, but be willing to verify the veracity of their claims. If you will not do that with Phage's claims and instead refuse to see anything other than the limited scope of what you wish to be true, there is no helping you. I eagerly await someone to supply fresh evidence that is verifiable that the OP is on to something.
edit on 1-9-2011 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Planets, Mercury including, orbit the sun in a circular path. Mercury travels the fastest because it is closest to the sun, and it has an elliptical orbit that boosts its speed to over 102,000 mph. We are seeing Mercury orbiting, note the time stamps. In comparison Earth travels about 66,600 mph, Jupiter about 29,200 mph, and Neptune around 12,000 mph, see the trend? Closer, faster, further, slower.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Personally, I'm just going to sit and patiently wait. 9/11 (of all days) seems to be when it will be aligned to the back end of the Sun, so a few days later we should all see it reappear and come into view....

Problem.

Elenin won't be on the "back" of the Sun from the point of view of Earth for quite a while, not until it's very far away.

It, or what's left of it, won't be "aligned" with the Sun until September 26. But it won't really be aligned since it will be above the ecliptic at that time.

Thanks for the correction on that. I have pages of handwritten notes from a few days of research I spent on Elenin and the other few objects in the near future, I'm not sure where exactly the 11th date got into there but you're right. The diagram at JPL doesn't even come remotely close to what I'd had written as a note for September dates.

All things being equal though, the countless hours of time buried in JPL datasheets and diagrams came to the same conclusion I've read your previous posts stating from the start. Barring major deception (which has always seem far fetched, to say the least) Elenin isn't and never has been a threat... Too much mythology and not near enough facts. Don't I feel foolish to had inadvertently added to that. Thanks again for pointing out my error....

Now it's off to go fact check everything else I've got on this and see what other errors I missed while too tired to catch them. Ugh....

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
In a few years everyone will have conveniently forgotten about Elenin, 2012, current end of world threads and moved on to the next perceived impending doom subject(s). I once read that the only things the Human race has successfully mastered in it's history is fighting and breeding, add dreaming to that list! It's so true that sometimes we simply see what we want to see, in order to feel what we want to feel.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'm suprised that with all these "similarities" to movies like Deep Impact that nobody (that I've seen) has mentioned anything about The Fifth Element, that would seem to appease everyone's theories on what this thing is.
"It's being guided", "It's changing direction", the Mayan end of the calender/the start of a new era...

JC, we need to find the 4 stones obviously or...the crystal skulls! That's it! Get the skulls together and call Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovich!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I read every post through page 7, where I had no choice but to stop.....

What is it with you people seriously? boredom? wishful thinking?

I really am not buying the act anymore.
None of you can really believe this... can you?

At the very least, common sense should tell you not to believe damn near anything you find on youtube?

You have all these "pieces to the puzzle" that don't quite fit - did you stop to think of "WHY" they don't fit? or you just too busy filing the edges to make them fit?

Apophenia.
Drama queens.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Wow.........
I'm no expert in astro-physics but I think its like a extremly high speed curveball just waitting to crash.......
Imagine the IMPACT.......

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm telling you guys.

Elenin is an alien mothership.

It will arrive and create a strange show in the sky that no one will understand.

It will be 'something wonderful'.

Arthur C Clarke clearly tapped into some higher intelligence.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
For your enjoyment folks, here are beautiful photos of our outer planets. These photos were taken in 1979 by Voyager II. I love how much Neptune looks like earth. A beacon at the outer reaches of the solar system? Jupiter can be seen here in all his glory. A mass the likes of which I doubt any of us could comprehend. So here ya go, the beauty that is our solar system.

www.google.com... ems9SOAg&sqi=2&ved=0CBoQsAQ

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ok here is another youtube video....
But now this is my video - I made it and put it on youtube for you to see and comment..

Does it look to you like elenin turned left or not? If it is realy just a lensflare from dissapearing jupiter on the right side it must be an epic coincidence that at the time this lensflare touches the "comet" it turned left?

Feel free to watch my other few videos if you like

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I can agree that some type of pulse wave came forth and did something to Comet Elenin.

Instead of putting my focus on Elenin, I myself am more interested in wanting to know what was that mysterious wave or pulse that looked very similar to a coronal mass ejection coming from Jupiter? Could it be a weapon that we observed being used on Comet Elenin? If so by whom?

When I ponder what could that pulse wave be, I had to consider that perhaps Comet Elenin is understood by those involved to be under intelligent control and someone already knows that. What I see in the video footage is a deliberate aiming and shooting of the pulse wave weapon or CME at Comet Elenin which appears to be pretty good precision shooting.

The pulse wave could have been intentional and if so, then that implies that someone or some group is using very powerful weapons against an object suspected of being under intelligent control and then because of all this, it begs the question of who on Jupiter could have done this?

Alien or USA Space based colonies with secret weapons could be using secret weapons to deter or destroy what Comet Elenin represents to those that appear to be trying to destroy it or cripple it.

Upon being hit with the pulse wave or whatever it was, Comet Elenin separated into two objects as if it knew the pulse wave was coming and took a form of evasive action.

Since Comet Elenin is now back in one piece again and still doing its thing, I ponder more today if perhaps the pulse wave from Jupiter was a weapon being used on Comet Elenin for reasons which we have not yet been made aware of and for reasons which we have not even thought about because of all the focus on Comet Elenin.

Any object that changes direction, splits into two or more objects and then reconstitutes itself is not a comet. I hope we can at least agree on that.

As for the pulse wave that came out of Jupiter, well there is where we should be placing our focus, because of the reasons I just stated.

I will remain open to other possibilities and will continue to watch and observe as others are doing for more signs and evidence to confirm what we already know about Comet Elenin and to learn anything that might help to better understand why Comet Elenin is in the mix to begin with.

Thanks for the thread and thank you for considering these additional thoughts.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join