It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? Elenin got hit by some strange pulse and change it's direction?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by borutp

Probably need Phage to confirm this but....

I'm pretty sure that you can not see Elenin from Soho because of it's alignment. I'm not going to call "PropheticSeerChannel" a douchebag con artist....

you know what? Yes, yes I totally am.

PropheticSeerChannel is a douchebag conarist and these stupid youtube videos about a harmless comet, that you probably won't even be able to see, are getting old.

I fully agree with you that PropheticSeer is simply transmitting false information time and time again to confuse everyone. Although he might be sincere, nevertheless he is delusional. The SOHO clip that he presents is not showing Elenin nor is it showing Nibiru either. Firstly one must realise that at the time that the SOHO video was taken on 28 August 2011 Nibiru was hidden almost directly behind the Sun, thus would not show, even if the equipment could see it, which it cannot, since Nibiru is an Infra Red object, not an opticle object. Secondly Elenin is not on the right side of the Sun. Elenin is at present to be found to the left side of the Sun. So that the object that PropheticSeer is pointing to is certainly not Elenin or Nibiru. It is probably just a normal star. Thirdly PropheticSeer is of the opinion that Jupiter is in the field of view to the right side of the Sun. However, as you will see, if you consult a digital star map, Jupiter is actually behind the camera field of view, thus would not be visible to the camera. In fact the object that PropheticSeer believes to be "emitting beams of energy" turns out to be Mars. Not Jupiter. Finally what PropheticSeer believes to be "beams of energy" are actually just opticle abberations within the camera on the SOHO satellite.

Elenin is not a comet. It has no comet tail. It is moving far too slowly to be a comet. It is moving in the plane of the ecliptic. Comets never move in the plane of the ecliptic. It has gravity enough to have caused earthquakes at times of alignment. Earthquakes in Chile and New Zealand in 2010, also the huge earthquake in Japan on 11 March 2011. Comets do not possess mass enough to trigger such earthquake activity. Back in December 2010 as Elenin passed by Saturn it caused a massive volcanic eruption to erupt on Saturn and disturbed the atmosphere of Titan the earth size moon of Saturn. Comets do not have sufficient mass where by with which to trigger such phenomenon. So we must conclude from the evidences that Elenin is in fact a "Rogue Planet". In fact observations provided below show us that Elenin is actually three objects. Two with diameter of approximately 80,000 kilometers each, with the third object having a diameter approximately that of the Earth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0f608c70381.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1871ff81cdf3.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04803b3cfe8b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8601b2c65cb.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bad10270c7a4.gif[/atsimg]

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 1/9/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

I agree. As I have said before,

ELENIN is a tetrehedral alien mothership!

edit on 1/9/11 by galactictuan because: bold

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

You sir, have nailed it.

That's what I was thinking about.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

Not sure if it will work right our not but. This vid has a time stamp. It is a quicktime file from another site. If you watch starting at quicktime time 4 which is show vid time stamp for STEREO_B HI1 2011-8-19 04:49:46 watch to the right of the comet. You can see where it was hit with CME. If you down load the file you can step through each frame and see it being hit from 06:49:46 - 08:49:46.

Video

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Wow...you have never seen a hurricane change direction? Every hurricane I have witnessed and ther has been more than a few has changed directions multiple times during its course or track

As for comets, they too are affected by various anomalies in space...gravity from a nearby star or planet...in this case the sun is thought to have released a large flare and this is what may have caused the break up of the comet, or the closer proximity to the sun itself. I do not know much about this stuff to say with any certainty but you tube videos by Johnny Wanna Be Somebody will not provide any answers either.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Phage, I don't know. I guess I can say that I am on the cusp at 50 - 50 though. I am not entirely convinced that it's a lens flare, just as I am not entirely convinced that it's not. ~SheopleNation

It's lens flare (or internal reflections, more accurately). Here's Jupiter leaving the right side of the frame in June, 2010. The same expanding ellipse of light is seen:

And here's Jupiter entering the frame from the left in July, 2011. Here we see the opposite, with the ellipse of light contracting towards Jupiter. This is exactly the kind of behavior we'd expect if this due to internal reflections in the imager:

I suggest clicking through and watching in full screen HD to get the best look.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

A volcanic eruption on Saturn

Volcanoes on Saturn.

Ok.

Perhaps you mean volcanic as an adjective?

Elein is just a comet, doing what comets do, it is in no way any more unique then any other comet.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I guess you did not watch my video on the previous page did you nataylor ?

I wonder why youtube search is not finding my video? strange
edit on 1-9-2011 by borutp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Elenin is not a comet. It has no comet tail. It is moving far too slowly to be a comet. It is moving in the plane of the ecliptic. Comets never move in the plane of the ecliptic. It has gravity enough to have caused earthquakes at times of alignment. Earthquakes in Chile and New Zealand in 2010, also the huge earthquake in Japan on 11 March 2011. Comets do not possess mass enough to trigger such earthquake activity. Back in December 2010 as Elenin passed by Saturn it caused a massive volcanic eruption to erupt on Saturn and disturbed the atmosphere of Titan the earth size moon of Saturn. Comets do not have sufficient mass where by with which to trigger such phenomenon. So we must conclude from the evidences that Elenin is in fact a "Rogue Planet". In fact observations provided below show us that Elenin is actually three objects. Two with diameter of approximately 80,000 kilometers each, with the third object having a diameter approximately that of the Earth.

Thank you for using a paragraph break. C/2010X-1 Elenin is certainly a comet. It has a small tail, clearly visible in recent photographs:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b03aa5075a9f.jpg[/atsimg]

members.westnet.com.au...

It is moving at exactly the same speed as anything with that orbit would move. It is matching the predicted orbit perfectly. It doesn't matter what its orbital inclination is, comets can form at any inclination to the ecliptic. It has very little mass. It was observed passing by two asteroids in the asteroid belt and it did not affect their motion at all. It certainly did not cause any earthquakes; earthquakes happen because of tectonic forces within the Earth, not by the gravity of celestial bodies, however massive.

Elenin did not cause the storm on Saturn because it never came anywhere near Saturn:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dbb6386cffc2.jpg[/atsimg]

At its closest, presumably some time in 2009, it was over 4 AU away; this is wider than the orbit of Mars. Elenin is much, much closer to us now. In any event, the storm is nothing new; it has been observed roughly every thirty years for over a century:

1876 – Observed by Asaph Hall. He used the white spots to determine the planet's period of rotation.
1903 – Observed by Edward Barnard.
1933 – Observed by Will Hay, comic actor and amateur astronomer. Until recent times the most celebrated.
1960 – Observed by JH Botham (South Africa).
1990 – Observed by Stuart Wilber, from 24 September through November.
1994 – Studied by ground-based observers and the Hubble Space Telescope.
2006 – Observed by Erick Bondoux and Jean-Luc Dauvergne.
2010 – First observed by Anthony Wesley.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a photo of Will Hay and the sketch he made of it:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a54b0e620643.jpg[/atsimg]

www.chippingdaleobservatory.com...

The animations you show include asteroids that just happened to be passing by. There are no "multiple objects" in more recent photos, though that might change if the comet really is breaking up. We can only conclude that you pay no attention at all to any facts that might change your pre-conceived ideas.
edit on 1-9-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Around a month or so ago somebody from NASA stated that there was a lense artifact on one of the satelites resulting in this strange semi circle we now see. Needless to say, the planet x and elenin doomsayers went about their business as usual. People seem to think that planet X is next to the sun when they take a photograph with their $20 camera and lense flare results. Strangely enough this lense flare "planet X" has been next to the sun, in the same position for over a year now. Although we have made one full rotation around the sun, their "planet x" never moves. Either that or it moves from below the sun (visually) to above the sun in less than one second.
The sun is 1,390,000 km diameter
For their planet X to have moved from the top to the bottom of the sun in 1 second it would have to be moving at
5004000000 Km/h
That's 5 billion 4 million Km/h
The speed of light in a vaccume is : 1079250548.4 Km/h
That's one billion seventy-nine million two hundred fifty thousand five hundred forty-eight point four Km/h

Apparently their planet x travels at 5 times the speed of light. Seeing as anything with mass cannot reach the speed of light without requiring unlimited energy I find it impossible.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by en1gma

Apparently their planet x travels at 5 times the speed of light. Seeing as anything with mass cannot reach the speed of light without requiring unlimited energy I find it impossible.

Your last statement is actually a prediction, we have not broken the speed of light so we have no way of knowing much about the speed of light other than c. There could be pockets of warped space time that are warping faster than light and a planetoid could exist in this pocket of space. Could this warped space exist around the Sun? Doubt it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

members.westnet.com.au...

Good pics and animations there of Elenin. Instructive details in his mini-reports too.

edit on 1-9-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Here's a video where I stabilized the star field to highlight Elenin's motion. You can see it's following an apparent parabolic path. The first run through just shows a zoomed-in portion of the HI1 images. The second run through highlight's Elenin's position against the star field every few frames. Again, I suggest clicking through and watching in full-screen HD:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

They saw the pulse coming and turned away before it got to them.
Yeah, that's the ticket. They saw it coming.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

Yeah, watch it in HD fullscreen. Nice job, nataylor!

The motion does look fairly parabolic all the way through, however right before and especially right at the flash the movement does have the appearance--at least--of being deflected to a degree and changing degree in the parabola?

EDIT: Just watched it again after reading Phage reply and I'll be danged if there's not a significant push to the left after the flash

If it's coincidence it's a really good one.
edit on 1-9-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor
Here's a video where I stabilized the star field to highlight Elenin's motion. You can see it's following an apparent parabolic path. The first run through just shows a zoomed-in portion of the HI1 images. The second run through highlight's Elenin's position against the star field every few frames. Again, I suggest clicking through and watching in full-screen HD:

Here is some other video and could it be connected to this as
linking the one >>
from ...NRL) et al., SECCHI / STEREO, NASA

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well you have all seen the films.
they send some cowboys to blow it up!
act of god?
yes he broke it up to hit us with More bits!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoveThroughMetal
reply to post by strafgod

He is well known for logical inputs to these forums.
People like to see what he says.. why the problemo?

When people do not search their own minds for answers or do their own research and simply "wish that Phage would hurry up and get here to save the day" THAT is a "problemo" my bilingual friend. I've personally got nothing against him at all and I think he's an intelligent person. But itsba little disheartening to see multiple people on the first page of a thread saying "wheres Phage?" I'm sure Phage himself thinks its rather pathetic and would urge you to at least try to figure out some things on your own. It's never a good thing to become overly dependant on anyone or anything... And, I hope you already know this, but Phage is capable of being wrong, you know. I've seen it happen plenty of times, just like every other person on this forum. I'm pretty sure he is a human just like me and you, so its no surprise. Anyway, just "man up" and stop crying out for phage every time. It makes you look like a freakin weakling. He will show up without your summoning, he's not like Beetleguise or the Candyman, he won't appear if you say his name 3 times...

So just hold your horses and maybe in the meantime, while you're waiting for him to arrive, maybe, Just Maybe, you will grow a pair and try to answer your own questions about life without someone to hold your hand and wipe your butt for you... Yes, you may stumble from time to time. That's part of the learning process. Phage wasn't just born knowing all this. In fact while you are all wringing your hands waiting for him to show up, he's probably busy doing the internet research that you could be doing instead of standing around with your thumbs up your butts because you are afraid to think up your own answer because you are so deathly afraid of being wrong and being ridiculed by some of the jerks on here. Well guess what? You keep cowering from those loudmouth jerks for the rest of your life and we will see how far you actually get in life... My goodness... Go out in the world, get banged up a little, fall down and scrape your knees, its all part of progress. Once you actually feel comfortable enough to ride your bike without training wheels, trust me it will be so worth it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
EDIT: Just watched it again after reading Phage reply and I'll be danged if there's not a significant push to the left after the flash

If it's coincidence it's a really good one.
The videos I posted a few posts back here show the same "ring" of light from Jupiter both exiting the frame (with an expanding "ring") and entering the frame (with a contracting "ring) in the past. That establishes that the flash happens whenever Jupiter is at the edge of the frame. So yes, it's a coincidence that Elenin was at its furthest point to the right roughly when the reflection from Jupiter reached it in the image.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Okay, This would be the one major item I need Elenin/Nibiru believers to explain to me because THIS one point blows every wild theory completely out of the water until someone DOES explain it.

Stereo-B comes within 7 million kilometers of Elenin on August 1, 2011

Now, if Elenin is a brown dwarf or ANYTHING with enough mass to so much as be noticed on any other body in the Solar System, how exactly did this little toy come as close or closer to Elenin than anything else, yet seems to have survived the brush with no ill effects? If this object were capable of triggering Earthquakes on Earth and storms on our Gas giants, as some continue to claim, wouldn't it have just hoovered our little probe like so much space junk? We would be talking an enormous gravity well traveling with such a mysterious object, correct??

Or...it could just be a comet with really BAD timing and an odd little name for Earth to fixate on. The devil is always in these little details.

Perhaps there is some dynamic at work in space I'm entirely ignorant of which would explain it?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join