It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we being prepared for something?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It saddens me when people use TV or Hollywood as an indicator of reality, its all about cash and ratings. Those in turn are based upon what the public are finding interesting so with 2012 being such a thing on a lot of minds they spew out alien and end of world stuff at an alarming rate know those with interest will go and see it.

Just look, one TV company puts an alien series out and suddenly its the number one ticket for ratings.

(That is until we realise just how awful they are)

You simply cannot trust TV to be giving you the whole story, all you can say for sure is that TV and cinema use a form of subliminal pointer and for those who's minds are a little too open they use a direct battering of constant adverts to make you stimulated towards watching their new money earner.

What you see on TV and film is what YOU wanted to see, there's no message of anything other than CASH and bums on seats in there.

Anything we as humans NEED to know will almost certainly NEVER be told to us as that's the power TPTB have over us, the idea they will give that away in insane..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

You feel that? lol! Whats this for? anshara.chatango.com...
Whats this for? en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Whats this ? en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

F that so clled anshara hacker site I just posted..... Shes an Enlilite liar misinformant. Sorry guys.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think whats going on is just a fad....cinima may be shoving Alien related stuff in our faces more then ever cause of the hole 2012 thing... But what I do know is that, its key to have control over the media. Thats very important. But I dont understand the logic behind "why there preparing". It dosnt add up to me at all. Thats the one issue I have.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

Project Bluebeam is a Red Herring, it does not exist, at least not in the way you believe it does.
Oh and Hollywood has always done this, they pick a topic and run it into the ground. Once the skeleton has been picked clean and has been buried a sufficiently long time they ride the horse again. This goes for all topics.
edit on 5-9-2011 by StrangerThanFiction39 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join