It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forrest Gump Actor's Dead Cousin Calls Collect: Help Me! You Know How To Help Me!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I know the title sounds too far out to be true, but if it wasn't a supernatural experience, then what else could it be, do you really think the Illuminati pulled out the technology to fabricate 9/11 hijacked passengers fake calls to loved ones just to pull a prank on Mykelti Williamson, The actor also known as "Bubba" on Forrest Gump?

What if this happened to you?

What do you guys think his dead cousin meant?

edit on 30-8-2011 by Pocky because: typo

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Could you summarise what this is all about for us who are unable to view this at the moment, will watch it later on though as it has peeked my interest so far with the words Forest Gump in the title

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Are you familiar with the cathode ray tube (Television screen) and its inventor? Most of these technological advancements have come from people claiming to converse with spirits

en.wikipedia.org...
The first image sent is said to be a Maltese cross

See:
Nikola Tesla
Thule Society and 3rd Reich technology
John Dee aka 007 the magician of Elizabeth
Jack Parsons of Jet Propulsion Lab
L Ron Hubbard of Scientology
Aliester Crowley and the OTO

I think this has at least some credibility.

edit on 30-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Is this part of some new television series? When I google it, I can't find any decent print article, just ads for the "Celebrity Ghost Stories" episodes, and some blog discussions.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I could never become fully practicing religious, due to the eternal burning Hell concept. How can a God be merciful to punish anyone......like that, it wayyyyyy outweighs any temporary human crime. I don't believe nor disbelieve in Hell, but it is so very wrong to me. I only think people should experience the pain they gave someone, (any living being whether person or animal) which they were never repentent and remorseful for, while alive.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Thats quite some story!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Hell is not the popularized Dante's Inferno place, it is just a spiritual death. A soul gets many, many, many chances to evolve, but eventually the soul is "allowed" to die. There is no eternal torture, that is just a bedtime story.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Wow! That is some story!! I'm not sure I believe it or not, but he thinks it happened, gave me chills listening to it! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Great find............Hard to find comments for that Bio........

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

or maybe this is the hell, and it gets worse and worse as you go along, as long as you choose not to ascend. no god would punish someone as terrible as eternal combustion, but i think this force would reincarnate you again and again untill you get the moral. untill you follow the script your given. i have a hunch "mike" is going to find someone that really really reminds him of this guy. its just a hunch, but if there is an omnipototent force that is surely how it would work. balance....in all things,not some, but all

if it is real, it could just be that him/his girlfriends mind was told that it was talking on the phone, but thats not where it came from. it sounds far out there, but if this is some sort of matrix like dimension, is that not possible? its like telepathically linking with someone, in a way that wont break their mind.

this day and age we can turn memories on/off with a lightswitch, all bets are off the table on whats possible. impossible is only temporary

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Excellently done.
Whether you will believe any or it or not is not important. It wil move you in some fashion because he and the message speak honestly and will give cause for reflection upon your own views about life and whatever else that will remain hidden until our time comes.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

If you can keep an open mind that this young Ecuadorian girl actually had an encounter with Jesus Christ and was shown Hell and Heaven and many other thingsThis is what she was told regarding the questions you have about Hell. You have to scroll down to find this part:
spiritlessons.com...

When the Lord weeps, it's different than we do. He would weep with this pain in His heart and He would sob profoundly.

"I did not create hell for humanity," Jesus said.

So I asked Him, "Then why is humanity here, Lord?

" He answered, "Daughter, I created hell for satan and his angels, who are the demons; (Matt. 25:41) but, because of sin and the lack of repentance, humanity ends here, and there are more that perish than those who reach My glory!" (Matt 7:14) He continued weeping and it would hurt me so much to see how He cried.

"Daughter, I gave My life for humanity, so that it would not perish, so that it would not end up in this place. I gave My life out of love and mercy, so that humanity would proceed to repentance and could enter the Kingdom of Heaven." Jesus would moan as someone who could no longer withstand the pain, that's how much pain He felt watching the people here.

"I did not create hell for humanity," Jesus said.

So I asked Him, "Then why is humanity here, Lord?

" He answered, "Daughter, I created hell for satan and his angels, who are the demons; (Matt. 25:41) but, because of sin and the lack of repentance, humanity ends here, and there are more that perish than those who reach My glory!" (Matt 7:14) He continued weeping and it would hurt me so much to see how He cried.

"Daughter, I gave My life for humanity, so that it would not perish, so that it would not end up in this place. I gave My life out of love and mercy, so that humanity would proceed to repentance and could enter the Kingdom of Heaven." Jesus would moan as someone who could no longer withstand the pain, that's how much pain He felt watching the people here.

edit on 30-8-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I recall in the Bible somewhere, reference to "the second death" and I often wondered if that was regarding the dissolution of an individual's soul.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Wow, an amazing story, told by someone who appears to be honest and has nothing to gain but ridicule for telling this story. i believe him. But how if i dont believe in hell?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

maybe hes just coming back to a planet he cant stand? id be mad too

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

"I know that the spirit world is very real, but I would just say; Don't be afraid, just make sure that you walk in the light."

Moving interview clip. I believe him, I can see the sincerity in his recollection. Karma is a good point that he touched upon. Some people that have had near death experiences have also described seeing either a tormenteous hell, or a luminous and peaceful heaven. Is hell real? I'd dislike to think so.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I wonder if his mother saw death in her sons eyes? I think she "could" have seen death in her sons eyes if she could see death, right? If I saw death in my childs eye when he came to visit me, I wouldn't want my child to leave the house... I guess where I am going with this is if his mother could see death and did not see death in her sons eyes, then maybe he could have helped his friend, maybe?

That's puzzling to me..

Good story.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Is this part of some new television series? When I google it, I can't find any decent print article, just ads for the "Celebrity Ghost Stories" episodes, and some blog discussions.

Yes the clip is from Celebrity Ghost Stories. It airs on the biography channel and it's kind of interesting though I think some of the people on there lie about stories just to get on there.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I believe this is a real phenomenon!

I had a similar experience to this when I was about 16 yrs old. There was a this girl Brandy in high school that was a close friend or ours who ended up drifting from one friends house to the next since her mother was very dis-functional. She would stay with us for weeks at a time and went camping with my family.

Eventually she ended up staying at a friends house where we used to party at since his parents (also dis-functional) would by us beer and offer some of us drugs if we wanted (I never was into hard core drugs, but I drank the beer). Their house was always a mess and they had cats that interbred within the holes in the walls. We didn't like that fact she started staying there, but she had no other place to go once our parents felt she out stayed her welcome.

One morning while in school we heard rumors of cops and ambulance surrounding the house. The school announcements broke the news later that Brandy was presumed dead the night prior and allow everyone to leave school early to grieve the loss. I couldn't believe it at the time and quickly found my other friends to find out what happened. It was finally revealed that she was shot while sleeping by the friend where she was staying at. Apparently, he was high and was playing Russian Roulette with her without her knowledge.

Well this is where my story comes in! I was of course grief stricken and went home to my room and cried for hours. After moments later when I couldn't cry anymore, the phone rang. I answered and ask who is this? The girl on the phone said it was Brandy (getting chills now even as I type this, bringing back the memory). I wanted to say , "but your dead", though I couldn't find those words. She said that she was leaving and wanted to say good bye to her friends. I asked her where she was going and all she said was that she has to go and didn't have much time. I asked her to please stay, but she said, "He's telling me I have to go and my time is up, I love you and will see you again!" The phone hung up and left only a dial tone.

I know I did not dream this. It was too real. I could even feel her presence around me like if she was hugging me. Then finally I felt her let go. I told my friends this story and a few said that they had the same thing happen to them, but I always wondered if they were really telling me the truth or just trying to add to my story. Either way, I truly believe that this phenomenon is real due to my own experience and is a way our loved ones are able to communicate with us from beyond the grave.

To all my fallen friends over the years (Brandy N., Jason F. & Jason B.) I love and miss you guys and pray you are safe and with God and loved ones. -Peace!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
reply to post by getreadyalready

I recall in the Bible somewhere, reference to "the second death" and I often wondered if that was regarding the dissolution of an individual's soul.
I believe that the 'second death' refers to the death of the physical body.

The 'first death' is the death of the ego.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join