It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forrest Gump Actor's Dead Cousin Calls Collect: Help Me! You Know How To Help Me!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I see several post with wise remarks regarding this or people trying to discount this,all I can say wait till you experiance it,then I'd like to see your comments,I too was skeptical,but facts don't lie

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrakesh
But I like that the video inspires you to consider your life in terms of karma. To me, the religious debate can be problematic, as it’s like someone saying, “I like apples the best” and someone else responding “No, oranges are better.” There’s no point enforcing your beliefs onto others. If they prefer apples, then they prefer apples, that’s all there is to it. If everyone believed the same thing - whether it concerns religion, politics, or whether pineapple on pizza is a ridiculous concept (one of my lifelong convictions by which I will stand until my dying day) - then the world would be a boring place.

]

I can't agree with you more! You can't force your beliefs on others. I believe in Karma and I find that all religions at the core deliver the same message: Be a good person and do the the right thing or do unto others as you would have them do unto you....and what is that? Karma.

Now on topic.....I interpret this incident as a warning to Mike...possibly he was teetering on the wrong path and knowing that his "bad" buddy was in hell straightened him out completely. Like his friend's way of letting him know not to do the things that he did. And when he said "You know what to do" I think implied he needed to cut all ties to anything bad in his life...possibly other "bad" friends he still had from childhood or new bad people he met in Hollywood.

And talk about a great actor.....Bubba?!?!?! He was the ugliest (physically) character I recall seeing in a movie...which probably endeared him even more to us...and THIS is the guy who played him? He's a good-looking, well-spoken man who had to be a heck of an actor to pull that off! Wonder why he isn't a household name yet?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Your post mirrors my beliefs and questions about the afterlife perfectly. Very insightful, and something I think about often. Not morbidly, just when I’m questioning the meaning of it all. I was raised Roman Catholic, but I’ve always questioned the teachings they forced and the rigidity and structure of their worship. Your take on Jesus is certainly interesting, one that doesn’t surprise me given the extraordinary talents he is reported to possess. I respect that, and I like that you’ve given me another avenue to ponder.

For what it’s worth, my personal belief has always been that he was a man. A charismatic, compassionate and very kind man. By way of Chinese whispers, the stories have been passed down, translated, exaggerated, taken out of context, or amended by the Church for their own agenda (allegedly). However, the man/entity that was Jesus still inspires me to be a better person and treat people how I wish to be treated, so does that lessen or diminish my faith in any way?

And you’re right – exactly WHAT has changed in the last 2,000 years? Not a lot. We DON’T know what happens when we die, because scientifically speaking, no one has lived through it (obviously) to report back. Sure, there have been many reports of bright lights and a sense of peace but medical professionals rationalise this as the brain being deprived of oxygen. So many different scenarios and still no one knows, and yes, we fight wars and we end lives and we blow each other up because of our religious beliefs. If there is an all-knowing, all-powerful, omnipotent God, is that what he’d want??

I love that threads like this inspire you to open you mind, and on a personal level, it helps put all my current little life dramas into perspective.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Yes, I agree it does have consistency with similar accounts, and I am not doubting any inconsistences at all, just stating that he is an actor (and a very good one), and if he had been just a regular Joe Bloggs, like the similar account from someones personal experience on this thread too...then I would find it easier to believe 100%

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Why don't they ask the ghost by using a Ouja Board?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

Wow!! Really great story, thank you for sharing this experience. It is so unique compared to everyone elses responses that debates the ongoing issue of Hell existing.
I think your story is exciting and interests me to hopefully come across more similar ones.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is just very very very hypothetical...

What if this actor and his friend from childhood were involved in something so dark that this actor is not able to face it or like so many who have split personalities cannot see it.

what if his friend is not so blind or worse yet became to unstable for his handlers... His instability was obvious to many based on the actors comments. His death at first was faked and was taken alive by whoever and not really dead... This would have involved local police and coroner cooperations. He was being kept at some base or some place and managed to get a hold of one of those inner office phones that you cannot call outside but maybe he was able to figure out how to get an outside operator for the collect call by clicking the receiver a certain way... It seems to me that I heard once that with those kinda phones you can click the up and down button under that handset cradle to get an outside operator if you know how...

What if the comment that was to the effect "you know how to help me" was meaning... snap out of your denial about things that have happened to us and get some help... almost like YOU KNOW WHO HAS ME AND YOU KNOW WHERE I AM.... yet this actor cannot seem to break into that split person that would understand what all this means????? This statement of YOU KNOW HOW TO HELP ME means clearly that in fact there is something this actor CAN do but does not seem to be able to split into that person who actually DOES KNOW what is going on... May the reason he hates being called Mike is because that is his SWITCH name... and his regular actor personality that he normally is has an aversion to that name....

First of all ya can't make phone calls from Gehenna... the pit or even Sheol the place of temporary spirit sleep.

Second, I do not believe that his mother saw death on this mans face... I think she new something and was keeping it from her son... I also think that if anyone out there has the ability to look into the background of the actors mother that was keeping him "away" (she probably had governement agency workers in the house when he came around) that she probably has a 9 in 10 chance that she is a governement employee of some type or perhaps a company that works close with governement agencies... The reason why she came out to meet him him before he could come to the door was because he was under surveillance and they knew he was on his way there. If anyone can look into that please post it and also message me on here with your post... I will betcha this mother who is tough as nails as per his comments probably had her son involved in things from a very young age... all for holly wood... Perhaps like MJ and Biggy Small he too was raise a Jehovah's Witness... follow the money trail and connect the dots...

You might say... Well what about the phone bill? There was no collect call on it so it must have been a twilight zone phone call from hell.... Are you kidding me... if anyone thinks that the phone companies today are not working directly with gov agencies than you must be high.... it would be the easiest thing in the world for some to remove evidence like this.

So this is wacky I know but if anyone out there does not believe we are livin in wacky times please raise your hand...

Just sayin.... I find phone companies untrustworthy.... Stay thirsty my friends

edit on 9/2/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wow that is pretty trippy. I think that the friend was still thinking in the earthly realm. He believed that since Myke was able to help him all the time on earth that he could help him in the other realm. Unfortunatly once you cross that plane you are on your own

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
lmao! OK

He had me up to the point where his girlfriend answered the phone, and then he heard the sounds of a BBQ.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Oh man spooky story. Death comes to all and to all a good night.

But karma however can be a real bitch. But they only get one call, and only for a certain amount of time, he should not have overextended his minutes, that is a no no. The call however does not matter its just there for show.

Anyways its always better to be more on the cautious side in what you put out in this world and existence, because it will come back eventually to haunt you. Reality reflects your actions and deeds, and even your words, because its like the nutters say, collectively everybody creates there realities both individually and on mass, both here in this world we call earth and in other worlds.

People don't get it but this world is in a transition and has been for a long time, and it could go in many, many, ways and outcomes, but the basic is heaven or hell, and anyplace and everyplace in-between those two places.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I want to believe that Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld will be punished in hell, but logic tells me that won't happen. I'm not sure I even believe in karma, really. I mean, "as above so below" right? Then above must be pretty corrupt, because the "above" here on earth sure don't experience bad karma. If there was such a thing as karma, how did George Bush become president?

That is simple because as above and so below, George Bush became president because he really represents the great majority that voted for him, he represents a lot of the masses and therefore he is there president.

So you see they all got what they wanted and what they deserved, and the same can be said with the rest of them old Dick Cheney or Donald Rumsfeld, or pretty much any and all of them. As above and so bellow they really do represent those bellow them on the lower rungs. So I suppose its like George Carlin said garbage in garbage out.

And they say that god made man in his image, so what can you really expect from god, if we were made in his image and were all flawed, then god or the gods would be as flawed as us, only on more godly levels.

I would like to believe that someone as powerful and controlling as Dick Cheney could probable handle being reincarnated into more than one body. I would like to see his soul reincarnated into 10,000 war ravaged, starving babies. If there is a god, please let this happen!

There you go showing how one is not necessarily that much better then the other. Really dick Cheney is not that much different then any other Joe Schmo out there, if you were to take a random person and put them in Cheney place they would in all likelihood do the same as Cheney did.

So basically you want god to create 10,000 wars and 10,000 ravaged starved babies all to punish one duchebag...If I was god I to would be like 'Screw you fools, I am going fishing, you all do as you will, and pay for you actions with your own consequences"

Here is a better idea, punish him for whatever crimes he did here and now, and shut up about it.

That makes no sense to me. Why would a loving caring person, who is the personifacation of god, be so conniving with his gift? We learn from trial and error, why would hell become the result of an error?

Its you world and your heaven or hell, all a consequence of you actions and deeds. Hell is a place you end up at, its not a place most plan on going or visiting on there vacation.

Seems to me that this Judeo Christian god is a bit of psychopath and not worthy of mine or anyones admiration, and must be a fraud.

What your seeing is a created god, created from flawed aspects of a flawed creature, in a flawed world. Your not seeing GOD, your just seeing humanity and all of what it created. And it created a god to put the blame on.

edit on 3-9-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I don't understand how this all corresponds with the concept of a all knowing god...

It does not, it mostly corresponds to this world and humanity.

The real question is why do you need anyone besides yourself to determine if you're a good or bad person.

Because no man is an island nor does he live on a island by himself, so what is good for one might be bad for another. And so you have a conundrum, because no matter what religion or governments say there is no such thing as good for all, or bad for all.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

It is a mystery for sure but the idea is to accept the truth even if it's not the way you'd have things if you
could. You are being informed right now so you cannot say you never knew. I think if I get the idea of how it is
that we do belong to God but when we turn away he can do nothing to get us out of hell since we then belong
to the devil. Scary thought for sure. We are given free will and he'd not make us worship him here on this
earth. There are too many stories similar to this for there not to be something to it. I think one main idea here
is that even if you are a believer, there is danger in becoming big headed so to speak..we cannot earn our
way into heaven..it is a gift. We should love others enough to warn them.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Eerie experience that is! From my own research into paranormal phenomena I understand that the spirit realm would be capable of manipulating electromagnetic fields (e.g. UFOs and alien abductions, EVP or Electronic Voice Phenomenon). John Keel claimed to have received phantom phone calls during his investigation into the "mothman" sightings and even Thomas Edison, the inventor of the phonograph, at one time was working on developing a device to contact the dead. In one interview he stated: "If our personality survives, then it is strictly logical and scientific to assume that it retains memory, intellect and other faculties and knowledge that we acquire on this earth. Therefore if personality exists after what we call death, it is reasonable to conclude that those who leave this earth would like to communicate with those they have left here...I am inclined to believe that our personality hereafter will be able to affect matter. If this reasoning be correct, then, if we can evolve an instrument so delicate as to be affected, or moved, or manipulated...by our personality as it survives in the next life, such an instrument, when made available, ought to record something." So technology always has had that occult quality to it as Arthur Clarke put it: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The guy is a professional actor.. He says it's not a story he tells people all the time and he's very careful about who he tells this story to, yet he's broadcasting it on the internet..
Judging by the language used ("Roaring fireplace,BBQ pit) and imagery in the video when describing his deceased friends situation during the phone call, I can't help but wonder if his agenda is to perpetuate the idea of some mainstream religions that there is a place of eternal torment after death..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Remember Jesus saying call no man master?, do not worship graven images?, and the Vatican has said 14 parts of the bible are as much as outright lies, they fail to say what parts.
The Churches articles of faith are you placing the spiritual shackles on your own legs, without those articles you still have a religion but you are free of all the "Human" Dogma, you think Jesus would be happy with the modern church?, it is still the house of money changers and is now one of the richest and most powerful entities on the planet, who (by the way) is mentioned in the bible as being the very antithesis of spiritual love and compassion.
Possibly even being a centre of Black Magic and satanism.

Worship god in your heart and soul as the all encompassing "Is being Love", live your life with that at the fore front of your mind, listen for gods voice within your heart, when you don;t hear it or feel it know you are in trouble.
Jesus said that reincarnation is a way of life, Did hell exist before the religious works were written?, why is it christianity that makes this spiritual "Threat?".

It's because christianity as we know it is a mis-appropriated religious fraud that worships upon graven images made of wood and clay (specifically they were mentioned as no no's in the bible Do not make images out of the wood that you would burn to cook your food, do not make images to worship from the clay you would make your bowls to eat and drink from), you do not need visual reminders of what you should find within your heart naturally.
Wooden crosses with china clay avatars on them are not the spirit of god, jesus also said to stay away from churches and to make your daily life your words and actions your religious practice.
Why do you feel you need to go and get on your knees and say sorry for your sins?.

People who do that are those who continue to sin and use the church as an excuse to say sorry and continue being bad people thinking that it doesn't matter because they got to church.
You think confession actually means something? a problem shared is a problem halved i agree, but how does a man saying "God forgives you" help you with your spiritual growth?.
God does not forgive those who do not make an avowed heartfelt commitment to change the way they are for the better, he has a long memory to, its perfect in fact.

Look at what the mis-apropriation of spiritual love has done, it has made one church think it has the right to place gods representative on earth at the exclusion of the realisation that we are all gods true representatives.

Do you think the biggest bunch of cowards their are, those that currently hold the balance of power would be so spiritually backwards to be beating a path to "Hell" with every negative thought and action they can dream of?.
They are the way they are because they have access to the truth, think about that.

A policewoman in the UK a few years ago had a NDE she said she was grabbed by a gang of "Dwarves" and dragged underground, she had a terrifying experience, more real than anything she had ever experienced whilst "alive".
She was told it was because she had spent her life putting people in prison, she survived and the first thing she did was quit her job and became more spiritual, she advised other members of the police to stop the job.

This i believe, her experience that she recounted rang bells, people the world over have had psychic experiences of being taken underground by dwarves, in some cases their limbs were hacked off and the body "rearranged", (shamans in particular report this), your physical body does not exist at this point, your consciousness exists in a state that is far more pure than you ever were while here.
Your Physical presence in these realms is an illusion, Buddhists say "Illusion cannot hurt illusion" but while you are experiencing it, i can imagine it would seem very real.
Your psyche will have some sort of "bio-etheric" memory of all your past lives, and possibly even an understanding that everything is as it is meant to be and the reasons why it is.
This will feel incredibly alien to you as you have spent the last span of life cocooned in a shell you recognise and fearing the unknown here will be incredibly intense, you could end up creating your own hell, this is what religion is about.
Creating a living feeling within you that your spiritual purity will protect you and it is a feeling from within, the Tibetan book of living and dying (sogyul rinpoche 1998?) states, "If you know you are dying in the last two weeks of your life practice your religion, and you must do it in such a way that you make yourself feel like you have been doing it everyday all your life", this is so that when you transfer to the illusory realm the essence of spirituality you take is strong in your mind, this is protection. Going unprepared it will be hellish.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
First I enjoy the Tv program Celebrity Ghost Stories, much better than the plumbers that should stick to plumbing and those stupid ghost Avenger retards. Those shows are a joke. People who mock, make a joke of or sensationalize the paranormal on TV claiming they think they seen something always gets me thinking bullsh@t.
However,
for Bubba's story. I believe him. I myself experience something similar and It has made me search for more than 31yrs afterwards to find answers.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What an chilling story. He sounds sincere...
Crazy stuff.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
First I enjoy the Tv program Celebrity Ghost Stories, much better than the plumbers that should stick to plumbing and those stupid ghost Avenger retards. Those shows are a joke. People who mock, make a joke of or sensationalize the paranormal on TV claiming they think they seen something always gets me thinking bullsh@t.
However,
for Bubba's story. I believe him. I myself experience something similar and It has made me search for more than 31yrs afterwards to find answers.

You have experienced something similar? If it's not too personal, would you care to share it? I'll admit, I'm mildly skeptical, but it could just be because I'm jealous that my Dad (who died in 2003) hasn't called me up yet

Of course, if it's too personal and close to home, I'll understand if you don't want to share it with the board.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Adrian probably experienced what this professor had when he died. If he had known to do what this guy did, perhaps, he could have escaped without Mykelti's help.

This is a re-enactment of what he experienced at the hospital after he died.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Pocky because: editing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join