It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forrest Gump Actor's Dead Cousin Calls Collect: Help Me! You Know How To Help Me!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Ok I watched it, but not getting the whole story (editing)

He gets a call and is in shock as to what just happened “GF” advices him to call operator , operator then tells him that they are unable to help him , but a collect call should be shown on next billing cycle (phone bill). Then the story jumps to him looking at the phone bill…”nothing” there, so had to been at least a month later, unless you can get a current billing statement send.

Since his mom is spiritual, did he ever go to her about what happened? (story doesn’t tell) I would’ve have thought he would’ve called his mom that night , however he might have, but it just didn’t make the cut.

Same goes for the funeral of his friend why didn’t that make the cut to add creditability to the overall story line? Even if it was just a routine funeral.
Those to gaps take away from the story for me.

*I do believe it 100% possible

edit on 6-9-2011 by Sippy Cup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

Anybody ever heard of that movie called " Drag me to Hell"?

Looks like it's based on a reality cause this folk was being lured by these entities who started getting real angry at him for not hurrying up to go to the place that they wanted him to go to.

This guy went on Oprah and described his experience there.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
"calls collect" makes it

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
I know the title sounds too far out to be true, but if it wasn't a supernatural experience, then what else could it be, do you really think the Illuminati pulled out the technology to fabricate 9/11 hijacked passengers fake calls to loved ones just to pull a prank on Mykelti Williamson, The actor also known as "Bubba" on Forrest Gump?

What if this happened to you?

What do you guys think his dead cousin meant?

edit on 30-8-2011 by Pocky because: typo

You do realize that he is an actor right?
And you also realize that actors act, right?
So why do you think he's not acting in this video?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If this story is true, then it proves that the bible is false. How can someone experience hell when they die if the bible says that you don't go anywhere until the day of judgement when Jesus returns and you be judged and sent to heaven or hell?

Jesus also said that the two most important commandments is to love God with all your heart, and to love your neighbor. But, Jesus also says that God is love and that if you don't know love then you don't know God for God is love. He also says love your neighbor and you will inherit eternal life. The bible also says that love keeps no record of wrongdoing (sin)....

If this is the case, then according to Jesus, anyone who loves will be saved...

Here are the bible verses I was referring to:

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. (1 John 4:8)

LOVE = GOD
GOD = LOVE

Love keeps no record of wrongs. (1 Cor. 13:5)

LOVE = GOD
so God keeps no record of wrongs (sins).

On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "What must I do to inherit eternal life?" "What is written in the law?" he replied. "How do you read it?" He answered: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and, love your neighbor as yourself." "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied, "Do this and you will live." (Luke 10:25-28)

In terms of logic, this verse states:
Loving others and God IS THE WAY TO eternal life

So love itself is what gives you eternal live, since God is love...

Near Death Experiences Are Biblical

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Good video! im not sure what to make of it but its very intresting

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

interesting thread/video thanks for sharing this I watched this a couple times with different people and every time I watch this I get chills.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

He says his girlfriend picked the phone up and then handed it to him so she must have heard this a collect call from ................. I wish they could have put her on as well to back him up.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join