It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your beliefs in one sentence.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

look budy since we are pals, and if u disagree in that wording then stop calling me friend

i also reread what i typed and it is excessively clear so it must b ur eyes that cant read buy new glasses

i talked more about wat u call unconditional love by meaning love value then conditional one that is made by god life conditions

while i clearly stated my opinion there, that the max u can see about love value is a minimum value in all free values dimensions, it is the individual freedom value itself to get objective consideration, nothing more

freedom values are much more above this when true free values are out of all constancy values so beyond all objective values, that is why it is free value really

love is a thing but it is ur right when one freedom is by definition above all things so through positive end of all things

but what gods condition is love as attraction to objective superiority when gods mean their life through being above whole objective superiors

so they need to feed objective from whatever there free

but then loving is not one but two and more for same love situation, so it is relative to extreme opposite when one there would hate for another love

yes u cannot use others for ur love, but in reality of humans u cant but love others if u mean to love so it is always through hate at least from what others would hate since it is not their love while being forced to another meanings upon their free rights

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiftyMedi

Nobody listens, were all doomed to repeat events from the past. Endex.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The darkness of night draws us into the world of our dreams, and the light of day brings us back out and into the world where we live out our dreams. ~wayouttheredude

edit on 28-11-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I am a servant to no man, no goverment or any god, i am a free man....oh and i love waffles! Yum!!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by subfab

o yea that is how u got ur fate? but those are religious words what that has to do with individual fate? why couldnt u at least confirm those words from ur life reality?

anyway religions say it better then what u did, so u could had just mention ur reference which prove that u dont respect anything even when all ur life reference would not b admitted by u

im sure u go preach the atheist u r

i'm not a christian.
i'm not a muslim.
i'm not jewish.
i'm not scientologist.
i'm not jehovah witness
i'm not a pagan
i'm not an athiest

i'm not religious. look at my posts in the religouos forums for proof.

you don't have to be religious to say treat others how you want to be treated. it's simple. nothing mystical about it.

it is true, to know what a person is saying listen to his actions. example: a politician says no new taxes. then votes to add tax to your property. regardless of his words he is going to continue to increase your taxes. you know what he is saying by his actions.

-subfab

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Do unto others (including animals) EXACTLY as you would have them do unto you.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Thankyou to those who actually followed what i asked. It's a shame for those who didn't.
There are thousands of places on here for you to argue and share your views. This wasn't one of them. For those of you who couldn't follow such a simple request. How are you any different from any other organised religion? You argue peoples views in the one place they thought they were free to express. At any point during your argument/counter arguments, did you even consider you may be wrong.

People are free to believe what ever they want. It's sad that some ATS members are so against religion, that they've become religious in their beliefs.
All you need is a holy book and a collection plate and you've become your own worst enemy.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
There is no spoon

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Knowledge is the key to life and life is in nature and nature is happiness and happiness is my goal.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Everything is everything, and everyone is everything.

Also. Love is light, indifference is the rival of love.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Watch the movie Constantine. That's what I believe. Your one breath away from heaven or hell. So you better know Jesus when you die or your gonna be in trouble. I could be wrong. And if I am and I say get transformed into a tuna when I die so be it. But if I'm right heaven and hell last for eternity so I think it's important to consider those kinds of ramifications. Again no one knows really. But it's where my chips are placed that's all.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Who what when where why, how?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ShiftyMedi

J C

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Only through the Bible that you can begin to know the measure of God's love for you.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Oneness.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
it is better to keep quiet and be thought the fool,
than to speak and remove all doubt

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
All matter is connected, reality is a vibration, thoughts are all connected as One.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The universe is one organism in which each organ, ourselves included, will naturally fulfill its purpose in the same way that earthworms tend the soil without knowing or worrying about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
In the end we will all know the truth, and pay the ultimate price for our ignorance!

And Boy!!! Are we sgrewwed!!!
edit on 7-7-2012 by putnamcrab because: none

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.” - Jonathan Swift

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join