It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your beliefs in one sentence.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; to seek Him, the greatest adventure; to find Him, the greatest human achievement.

Saint Augustine

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

u may not like the idea of presence of consciousness.
i may sound foolish to you, my words are inane,
but the emptiness could be filled once we become one with the bigger consciousness.
we are trapped here,
in our minds,
in our hearts.
only if the Gravity could be defied,
we will be whole again.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiftyMedi

one....

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by saathi

u may not like the idea of presence of consciousness.
i may sound foolish to you, my words are inane,
but the emptiness could be filled once we become one with the bigger consciousness.
we are trapped here,
in our minds,
in our hearts.
only if the Gravity could be defied,
we will be whole again.

That's FOUR sentences.
edit on 27-11-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

im sorry about that.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Question: Where is GOD?
Answer: Gee, words. Hi!

"Am act. Copy lateral hues" is an anagram for the scientific name for the chameleon. And, yes, they do act by copying their lateral hues, aka the colors that surround them.

"I can ban automatic" is an anagram for the scientific name for tobacco. And, yes, tobacco has been known to ban the automatic or involuntary bodily functions, aka the functions we don't need to be awake to use, like breathing and heartbeat.

"Christopher D'Olier Reeve" is an anagram for "Reporter Hide Hero, Clevis". And, yes, Christopher Reeve was a reporter (Clark Kent) who was hiding a hero (Superman), and was clevis (more than one, or split into two).

more than one sentence, but if I had to wrap it into one sentence it would be something a kin to:

Communication is much more than just a one way street just moving from left to right.

sorry about the lack of one sentence OP,
ILikeStars
edit on 27-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
My belief:

Put on your big girl panties and get over it!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
To be peaceful, patient and prepared.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Almost 60 years of devoted life to get There and now I can't shut It off.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by saathi

there is no such thing as bigger consciousness, ur god told u clearly that what may save u is what u give to creations life balance in the name of everything objective life creations

u can of course mean best intentions but that doesnt matter, while u cant scotch an etiquet on ur head about it

calling smthg consciousness dont free u from objective life, only what is objective exist and always will, nothing else

that is how conscious individualities end to create grounds more from truth knowledge realizations of their freedom

but consciousness do not exist ever and never will

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
"Fate is cause and effect of the choices we make in life."

Now where have I written that before???

|
|
|
\/

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
my beliefs..

1. Rise with the sun to pray. Pray alone. Pray often. The Great Spirit will listen, if you only speak.

2. Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path. Ignorance, conceit, anger, jealousy - and greed stem from a lost soul. Pray that they will find guidance.

3. Search for yourself, by yourself. Do not allow others to make your path for you. It is your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.

4. Treat the guests in your home with much consideration. Serve them the best food, give them the best bed and treat them with respect and honor.

5. Do not take what is not yours whether from a person, a community, the wilderness or from a culture. It was not earned nor given. It is not yours.

6. Respect all things that are placed upon this earth - whether it be people or plant.

7. Honor other people's thoughts, wishes and words. Never interrupt another or mock or rudely mimic them. Allow each person the right to personal expression.

8. Never speak of others in a bad way. The negative energy that you put out into the universe will multiply when it returns to you.

9. All persons make mistakes. And all mistakes can be forgiven.

10. Bad thoughts cause illness of the mind, body and spirit. Practice optimism.

11. Nature is not FOR us, it is a PART of us. They are part of your worldly family.

12. Children are the seeds of our future. Plant love in their hearts and water them with wisdom and life's lessons. When they are grown, give them space to grow.

13. Avoid hurting the hearts of others. The poison of your pain will return to you.

14. Be truthful at all times. Honesty is the test of ones will within this universe.

15. Keep yourself balanced. Your Mental self, Spiritual self, Emotional self, and Physical self - all need to be strong, pure and healthy. Work out the body to strengthen the mind. Grow rich in spirit to cure emotional ails.

16. Make conscious decisions as to who you will be and how you will react. Be responsible for your own actions.

17. Respect the privacy and personal space of others. Do not touch the personal property of others - especially sacred and religious objects. This is forbidden.

18. Be true to yourself first. You cannot nurture and help others if you cannot nurture and help yourself first.

19. Respect others religious beliefs. Do not force your belief on others.

20. Share your good fortune with others.

Peace..sugarcookie1 from another poster moonweed
but there good ones that i try to live by

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

no, fate is what powerful possessors of time life decide taking from ur individual existence right

fate is considered as an instant end, u r dead before u start to move, killed

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

-treat others how you want to be treated

-to know what a person is saying, listen to his actions

-subfab

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

o yea that is how u got ur fate? but those are religious words what that has to do with individual fate? why couldnt u at least confirm those words from ur life reality?

anyway religions say it better then what u did, so u could had just mention ur reference which prove that u dont respect anything even when all ur life reference would not b admitted by u

im sure u go preach the atheist u r

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I believe that reality doesn't care what you believe.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Originally posted by 74Templar

no, fate is what powerful possessors of time life decide taking from ur individual existence right

fate is considered as an instant end, u r dead before u start to move, killed

Mmm no, my fate is not dictated by others. It used to be, but my fate is my own...

Maybe next time you should open the book before you read the blurb...

There's a quote for you

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask
I believe that reality doesn't care what you believe.

'Aint that the truth

Reality is indifferent after all...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

so now the book is my superior just to stay u out of it free?

as i said miss death, ur fate is all urs alone relative fact, nothing objective to mean using for pretending some extra gains of forcing everyone else to ur lies

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Humanity has destroyed itself and in doing so has also polluted the earth.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join